Hey user, I have an extra ticket for Bring Me the Horizon tonight, want to come?

>Hey user, I have an extra ticket for Bring Me the Horizon tonight, want to come?

>tattoo
hahahaha, no.

yeah sure, we can grab food after and crash at my place

>listens to any Verb the Noun band
hell no

Are you serious girl? I'm a 48 year old man, Fuck off
You can suck me off though

That's a very cute nose you have there :3

>Caring about tattoos
You fucking idiot

This guy has the right idea

ya bitch on your face

>not caring if the people you associate with are hipsters or degenerates.

only insecure people with narcissism get tattoos. shit looks like garbage when you're older

this
the tattoo and nose ring is a total deal breaker for me

Nope, I'm going to miss BrokeNCYDE

>posting on Sup Forums
>not degenerate

No goddamn it I'm an old man you stupid bitch

target employee in target breakroom

FUCK I'M CUM

At least we aren't as degenerate as them, degenerate

I would prefer to die &(and ) stay virgin before to go to fucking bring me the horizong tbhwyeitt

If it's 2007 then yes.

Please stick to the kanye and k pop threads.

You could fuck her and then ditch her lol pal smhtbh #hugabro

I would love to bring her the horizon if you know what I mean ;^)

Did you know the guys from Bring me the horizon fuck these fan girls and treat them like shit?

They get them to suck their cocks and the girls think "wow, I think he likes me, maybe I will get to be his girlfriend" They are so dumb.

Same could be said for most artists.

Kek you're completely right. I wish there were qts like this when I worked there.

user you are so wise please tell me more

Bring me the horizon fan girl detected.

only when I dream

No.

>have cute nose
>make it into a strainer
She better be ready to be grabbed and pulled from that hook.

stop being mean

She looks awfully similar to my ex girlfriend minus the purple hair. I shit a brick not gonna lie.

>tfw you have to pretend to like her shitty taste in music to get your dick wet

>NEET virgin detected

>"Hey user, wanna go listen to some Joy Division later tonight?"

haha what.

women have shit taste. it's a fact. im sure theyre very attracted to nu-males such as yourself as well though

please underage friend, leave.

If you think music taste is more important than sex you'll always have a hard time meeting women

I think integrity in character is more important than sex, and I've gotten laid plenty.

lol i literally think the opposite you mongoloid. the whole point of my original post was that i'll put good taste in music aside to have sex with a girl. if i thought music taste was more important i wouldn't fuck a girl with bad taste.

no.

Womemes, amirite?

Yeah sure anonette. Wanna get some dinner before the show?

hello nu-male

hello le classic man *tips scotch glass

does every girl have that bull nose ring now?

get with the times grandpa

Suck my egg

>some shitty hardcore band is playing so I'm gonna go mosh because im not like other girls ;)
what do you say

Only if you only see girls in art school.

I don't get it, aren't you fedora-wearing males the one who is constantly chasing women? When did the discourse change?

"yeah, you're not a girl at all"

then I proceed to beat it until it dies of brain swelling

Damn I work at target. Wish I worked at her store

Women don't give a fuck about "taste" they just want to feel good - if your taste makes them feel good then use it

If they listen to Beach House then you can say you're into it and it adds some emotional depth and vibes that can be positive

What really matters is just knowing what the fuck you're doing in general or else you're gonna be fucked and she's not going to think you're alpha and worth her time

She has to have the illusion - or reality - that you're one of the "alpha" men on some level

Which you can create or live in many different ways, it's up to you

But christ, making women the center of your world sounds so horrible. They really are pathetically trivial creatures in general.

At the same time, you can learn so much from them... honestly it just is something I don't know how to solve, an endless mystery almost

All I know is better to be alpha than a cuck, at the same time though if you get too attached to being alpha, you lose your sense of self and your existence

It's just generally really frustrating and confusing to me with the end result being the sense that I'm literally incapable of relating to or respecting women on any level

I literally just see them as sort of like mentally handicapped children - all of them

I can't respect them

I mean these words completely and it's really upsetting and frustrating