>[YouTube] Not Found

Steve Vai's Ten Hour Workout
>mediafire.com/download/kzw6kjuocgicwks/Ten_Hour.pdf
Guthrie Govan's Creative Guitar 1 & 2
>mediafire.com/download/bn8803xzlrbds3b/Guitar1.rar
>mediafire.com/download/9uhtufuf3z9cx8m/Guitar2.rar

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

Free VST downloads (amps and effects simulators):
>vst4free.com/

ASIO drivers (essential to use VSTs while playing):
>asio4all.com/

JACK Tutorial for Linux audio production
>libremusicproduction.com/articles/demystifying-jack-–-beginners-guide-getting-started-jack

>Advancing Guitarist Mick Goodrick
mediafire.com/download/cvfno10fv4lf4a8

>Chord Chemistry - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/61n5op7eiifxztg

Others
>Mickey Baker's Jazz Guitar
mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22
>Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb
>Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65s87hg-W9s
youtube.com/watch?v=o3-uFti-fTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cNQteXwNXFk
clyp.it/rddrijby?token=69d25331be4501f069dcaed3a9f454fa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for four delays

First for Gibson is shit

sry user I'm not gay

I love that ad

>ibenhad

Neither am I

>Yamawho

>Neither am I

Sleep tight Roman

sick b8 m8

first for not all Gibson is shit

>Gibson guitars
>extremely expensive custom made guitars
>cheap low quality imported guitars
>tube amps
>expensive cables
>pedals
>especially boutique pedals
>extended range guitars
>especially any bass with more than 4 strings
>modeling amps

>lists

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What troubles you mr Pepe shredder?

I die a little inside every time I look at it.

Dude, many satin finishes end up like this anyways. Get a huge ass pickguard and be done with it or better, just call it mojo and stop giving a fuck about something that doesn't affect your instrument's quality.

Fill 'em up jacko!

Tell me about it REEEEEE

lemme get that for you jacko

> Roman
Kek

>he's still posting my gear

;____;

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

Also, friendly side note:

Anyone posting their gear here has made a decision (either consciously or unconsciously) that playing guitar is nothing more than a meaningless hobby, something along the lines of stamp or coin collecting. Their uninformed opinions and amateur advice are firmly rooted in this unserious mindset, music being secondary to the compulsion to accumulate and publicly display their "enviable" possessions.

Sup Forums is considered poison by most mature adults and is rightly shunned publicly for its immature, juvenile, and sometimes vile content. Lorde and the bassist from DIIV immediately spring to mind, both being heavily criticized for posting on Sup Forums and for their seeming willingness to be connected publicly to Sup Forums. No one with any real goals or aspirations would risk being contaminated with an association to this website, thus no serious musician would chance being recognized by posting their gear here. The only people who would be willing to subject themselves to this possibility would be the kind of hopeless, self-defeating troglodytes that routinely post on Sup Forums because they know they don't have any other options and nothing better (or more important) to do with their time. If you're posting on this site then you should be very familiar and thoroughly acquainted with this standard model Sup Forums user. There's no deliberate or pragmatic pursuit of knowledge or skill in these threads, just inane, unending circle jerking around gear, attention whoring, and fishing for replies.

For example: Aussiefag has been here for well over two years accomplishing absolutely nothing except for *getting some attention for himself*. The sad truth is that he has nothing else, this is his legacy: replying to other losers in /gg/ threads because his life is obviously devoid of any other social interaction.

If your goal is to wind up like this then posting gear here ad nauseum and avoiding actual musical discussion is definitely a good place to start.

Carry on.

it just hurts to look at

youtube.com/watch?v=65s87hg-W9s
youtube.com/watch?v=o3-uFti-fTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cNQteXwNXFk

I can't be bothered time stamping your arse.

Of course not, troll.

I'm all confused about Fuzz Face transistors /gg/: Silicon, Germanium, Matched, Unmatched, NOS… the list goes on and on…
Can someone help a guitarbro out?

Yeah, you plug your guitar into the fuzz you want to evaluate and play it. Then decide for yourself if you like how it sounds or not.

This is such a stupid fucking question. You're actually asking for "rules to go by" when buying gear online that you've never tried. Ok, here's you're answer: move out of the middle of buttfuck nowhere if playing guitar is something you want to seriously pursue and this will be less of a problem. That or get a part time job so you can afford the return shipping on fuzz pedals you want to try out.

Germanium is affected by temperature. So, I kinda like digital versions of it, since they always sound like a fuzz face on its best day. Particularly, I think the FZ-5 sounds better than the real thing.

Long and mcquade has had my guitar for 5 days now to setup.

I get that they gave hundreds to go through, but goddammit this sucks

I love old gibson acoustics but any one from that era with the adjustable bridge like yours is pretty shit.

Yeah, dude, listen to this moron .

I'm sure he's tried out and owned many germanium fuzz pedals and speaks from a wealth of experience. That's why he makes a point of mentioning "germanium is affected by temperature" and then goes on to suggest a Boss modeling pedal, because he definitely knows what he's talking about.

I don't understand how in the hell I'm not able to figure out strum patterns for acoustic guitar. I can change from chord to chord easily and remember a ton of them, but my right hand is giving me trouble. There's probably something that I'm doing wrong. Anyone got any videos or tips or something?

lol, you get what you pay for.

I wanna start posting all the scratches/cracks in my finishes just to trigger you people

Alright I'll walk you through the best way to get through this.

I'll expect a response to each of the following questions, that way I can assist you properly. I'm going to seriously start simple so we can get through your issue.

#1.Your thumb. Do you have one?

Awnry little guy, ain't ya?

>implying I'm wrong

so how do you guys order your distortion pedals in your chain? do you ever gain stack them together?

Hey can anyone here play stairway to heaven? On the first bar how do you play the 4th note?

you might be gripping your pick too hard, you might be tensing something up on your arm/wrist and screwing it up, and/or you might be strumming the strings at a weird angle

just sit in front of a tv, mute the strings with your left hand, and just practice the strumming motion trying to make it fluid. the feeling should mostly be coming from your wrist and your arm. the higher you hold the guitar on your body, the more likely you will be strumming with your arm, it's just natural to do that. so be aware of that. the feeling should NOT be coming from your shoulder area.

Don't talk to me or my 2005 justin beiber haircut ever again

Should I buy a Fender Standard P Bass or an Ibanez SR500

Try to get good at chords, qhats some beginning songs i should play? Any genre

I sure do, before, after, every which way. The most convenient to not accidentally drive something way too hard is to simply run your distortions in order from mildest to most extreme. Messing with this is fun, though. There's plenty of overdrives you can treat sorta like an amp. Chorus, fuzz, whatever, it'll take it all.

i kind of have them mixed up. it goes guitar-fuzz-overdrive-distortion-amp

for some reason i just like stacking the fuzz and overdrive together in that order, the other way around and it gets too uncontrollable. it gives this nice fuzzy undertone to the overdrive. the distortion i just use by itself because it doesn't really need a boost.

No, we can't.

You should try to get into a guitar store and try both, or at least things that are very similar. Personally, I've never found a P Bass that I've enjoyed playing and I like having 24 frets, so I would pick up the Ibanez, but you might have a different opinion.

If you absolutely can't get into a store, the Ibanez would probably be able to make a more wide range of sounds, especially because a P Bass really only can make one sound.

hallelujah

chicks dig it, pyon.

inb4 p-bass defense force

Oh yeah, I forgot that not being a fan of P Basses is a sin
[spoiler] J Basses are way better than P Basses [\spoiler]

stop posting this underaged kid you pedo

FUCK HE GOT ME TOO

Quit projecting. Also 21 is not underage.

that kid is not 21 you pedo

Reeeeetard, dont reply. This nigger is in it for the (yous) only

Yeah you are

What is that, a 421?

> tfw sold my RG655 yesterday
Hope yours bring you happiness and toans. Sold mine because I needed some extra cash and a good friend of mine wanted it.

sup bros

Hi froosh, did your mom gave you permission to use the internet?

It's an RG420wk. It came out earlier in the year at the NAMM show. It came from the factory with that glossy spot on it and Ibanez wouldn't take it back.

stop posting my shit dude

Shoulda bitched more. I would've. At least get like a free shirt or something out the deal. Especially if you registered it to Ibanez and it's under warranty.

My buddy's project V is coming along very nicely. He just got it back yesterday from an autoshop that he paid to clear coat it. Said he was up until 2:30 AM last night throwing parts at it and wiring in the electronics. He sent me a picture this morning, looks stellar, very much inspired by Albert King's 'Lucy' V. All it needs now is a set of strings and a good setup. I'll have the final pictures by the end of the weekend, stoked.

Ibanez doesn't cover "cracking or other damage to the finish". Gear Tree refused to take it back because Ibanez told them they wouldn't accept it.

Why is the Boss Metal Zone so divisive? I use a Big Muff Pi and a DS-1 so I never used one before.

Some early shots of the project inbound.

man, every time i see pictures of something that someone is literally building, it just makes me want to build something super bad

tell him that some user thinks that this shit is cool as fuck

anyone feeling like playing a solo to this shitty tune of mine? i'm curious about the outcome so here it goes if anyone's interested :

bpm is 114
key is figure out yourself
clyp.it/rddrijby?token=69d25331be4501f069dcaed3a9f454fa

It has been a hell of a process, several fuck ups, redos, and short cuts along the way. First time he tried clear coating it was in his backyard with some cheap spray on shit (pic related). It didn't settle well at all and thinned out in a couple of spots so he ended up paying an autoshop $250 to do it. The binding is a bit over sanded in a couple of spots, took about 3 tries to get the pickguard (cut from solid wood) and input jack plate (also wood) sized properly. Milling the body for binding surprisingly worked perfectly first try but getting the binding to settle properly on the guitar was a bit of an exercise. All of that being said it has been a damn good learning experience and besides a few minor blemishes here and there it's going to be a very unique and high quality guitar when it's finished.

I used to have trouble with them when I was less experienced, to the point where I needed somebody to break the strum pattern for me to get it. Eventually when you play enough you'll just start getting it on your own.

Whats happening here?

>so he ended up paying an autoshop $250 to do it
>$250 for a polyurethane clear coat
This combined with that neck joint + headstock = grade A fucking moron.

Probably because it's useless without a great amp, which is to say it does very little for you overall... Maybe the same can be said for any pedal, but that's where it comes from.

meh, live and learn. /diy/ is still master race.

you people have no idea how crazy my guitars would be by now if I had access to quality tools. It ain't stopping me, but goddamn is shit slow.

Wait, a poorfag who couldn't afford the workmanship of a professional luthier is master race now?

Not him, but have you seen the tools he has access to? I'm pretty sure he could afford whatever professional help he wanted. /diy/ is fun, valuable, and frankly just as enriching as any hobby. Say, for example, playing guitar.

>but have you seen the tools he has access to?
>access to tools
My cat has access to my computer everyday. Guess what he does with it?

>building guitar for the first time in backyard for shits
>doesn't already know the ideal paths for cost cutting or have the skill set of a professional luthier

What a fuckin moron

>or have the skill set of a professional luthier
Holy shit, post more replies like this. Hilarious.

Not our tools, an older buddy let us use his shop for the day. Just chill man, it isn't your project, you didn't lose any money, and I promise nobody will ever make you play it when it's done.

>three high range guitars
>Jet City

>that headstock
>that fretted fingerboard
>he built this from a kit
>he thinks we can't tell

Speaking of projects the Surf Green one took me from Jan-May to finish. I'm glad my Jap one came so I have a true single coil guitar and a beater guitar

please stop buying gear for a few seconds your family misses you

Yes, the body and neck with the paddle headstock was a kit that he ordered from Fast Guitars in Vancouver.

thats not even me. so sick of this stupid shit

>tfw u buy a $1500 dollar guitar and have to sell it the next month cause u cant afford it

I've always thought wood pickguards make absolutely no sense, but that thing looks cool as fuck. Well done.