Metallurgical Metalogicals Unite

Post your favorite metal album of all time. Let's blow \mu\'z socks off with our rockin' cocks dangling in the zephyrs of deliverance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This or None So Vile

Lamb of god is pretty average t b h

I have to respectfully disagree. I feel like most people don't even soak in the underlying meaning of their albums (mostly conceptual). They're on another level when it comes to heaviness and they set the tone for countless others.

I've only listened to resolution and a few other random songs and it gave me this feeling

Ashes of the wake may be better i'll give it a try someday

Brutal Veracity

>whoever appeals to the law of his fellow man is either a fool or a coward...
youtube.com/watch?v=q1jrO5PBXvs

Quality kek, friend

Best album right here.
Ashes of the Wake is amazing but evertthing that comes after is mediocre at best (Sacrament, Wrath etc..)

Crsytal mountain is actually the best song on this album

pic related is probably my favourite album at the moment, it flows really well.

pic related is a classic

Best LOG album IMO.
Just IMO tho.
(I know Sup Forums is generally the last place you go to simply express a subjective opinion of yours WITHOUT mindless shitflinging at others who disagree with your opinions on music but y'know.)

Op has shit taste. Also there's a metal general faggot.

Anyways it's either this or prowler in the yard

>classic
It's alright.
>opinion
But idunnoboutthatchagotthurbeinaclassicboi

My favorite too, by far at that. I loved the production on that album, others just feel too sterile.

kys

nah i'm good

>All this Lamb of God
Fuck, I didn't realise I was on reddit

kys

yeah, I still like ATPB, AOTW etc but aside from a few select songs on each album following, they don't quite pack the same punch to me anymore, but that album's always done that I think, not to say I dislike any of their other material. So I guess while we agree, I don't feel the same way as strongly.

lol cringed so hard

I know we're all LOGfags here (me too) but some of you are proving his point y'know, I tried/am trying to be civil here.
>civil on Sup Forums
>kekkeroni

KILL YOURSELF MOTHERFUCKER FUCK YOU YOUR CONSERVAQTIVE SHITTY TASTE SUCK A DICK MOTHERFUCKER BITCH ASS FUCK BOY POSER MOTHERFUCKER COCK SUCKER

KILL YOURSELF, LAMB OF GOD FOR LIFE

Thread's turning a bit shit already, time to post albums again.

LOG is run of the mill groove metal.
Quite shit desu.

Not even Death's best album.

dindunuffin officer, that's all the keks I have I swear!

Kairos, better bro, or Dantes

Can't go wrong with early MA.

I know it isn't exactly HEAVYBWO0O0T4L6,6666;
and all but it's Judas Priest, c'mon yew guise it's still metal.

no wtf

either pic related or terrorizer - world downfall

honestly, this album is nowhere near as bad as its detractors would have you believe, but it's not exactly great. It gets samey very quickly. First song is the best. Also fuck the loudness war mastering, gives me a fucking headache.

stop writing like a memeing faggot you memeing faggot

and yes, sad wings is kick ass