benis

OMG are gonna win arirang

Imagine Twice if Momo left...

dont hate the player.
hate the game.

Finally

deleted all my kpop images familia

labooom

>camera cuts away from seunghee as she goes to do a cute pose out of choreography
that's what you get for being an attention whore

maybe in this thread you'll stop behaving like high school kids

i don't wanna live in a miny miny world

>TWICE SHITERS LISTEN TO THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=ofeFW-brmF4

icc and dumb dumb are masterpieces

i don't know if they are your style but t-ara and ccm generally used to have nice ballads, melodic and sentimental in a good way

youtube.com/watch?v=OMFV70It3f8
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSeS3V-Gso
youtube.com/watch?v=F70wG7R5G9Y

Imagine Twice if Momo left her pants at home...

what will you do now user?

Just got some fresh Twice pics. Not gonna share it tho, lol

>Jellyfish girl group's official name is Gugudan
HAHAAHAHA

AHAHA
A
AGAAHHAHAHA

9X9=?????

:333

>NUGU SHITTERS LOOK AT THIS

I don't give a crap about your shitty life lol, being a depressed idiot is not my concern

post here without images
ill be fine friend

those songs are just ear rape

fuck off with your tinnitus

Put all the Twice pics in the bag buddy and no one gets hurt.

you know that's not gonna happen

/kpg/ definitely made me hate them a lot more, also the whiny Twitter/Tumblr faggots who act like RV is this little underdog that barely gets any mediaplay

RV has time to show that they're not a one-trick meme pony but that time is coming up soon. I haven't seen any evidence that SM is trying to make them well-rounded, ootn was different but I don't think it makes them well-rounded in the sense that SNSD is.

I kinda hate how f(x) has become that "different" group, by the way... they have so much potential to just make great music, dunno why they also have to be different.

word arirang is omg's bitch

I don't want any of my nugu groups to make it I want them to stay small and to myself.

QTest girl in the galaxy

Honestly whats the point of shit groups like gfriend or lovelyz when they cant even come close to 100k?

babysoul dies of tinnitus

IM GONNA BE A STAR
IM GONNA BE, IM-IM GONNA BE

just take one image don't go cold turkey

You clearly do lol.

her chin and mouth are disgusting

and her face in general, really

i think you meant to say staaahg

I'mma warn u anti niggas now...

any niggas who even THINK about hatin on our ioi girls... u gon get some pipe-hittin niggas comin 2 your doorstep

this bitch nigga already got the work. any niggas dumb enough to try again, best believe u gon get r0x0r'd

post sulli

>GUGUDAN
>>GUGUDAN
GU
GU
DAN

LMAO

WJSN's CEO-nim put 3 cameras in cosmic bathroom for their reality show

Based Starship Ent

yerin is prettier than my waifu

>t-twiceshitters are the w-worst!
haha every thread.

why are we being raided by twiceshitters all of a sudden?

linzy~

word, but I enjoy them

seriously at this rate my doyeon ied count is gonna hit the twenties...

who has the biggest ass in kpop?

its the binnie spammer, well, spamming

>SNSD
>well-rounded

Put the gun down. And no-one gets hurt.

Lay is so funny I feel like he's half asleep most of the time lol.
Well, a girl posted a picture of a guy sleeping who looks like Kris and said that they were a couple but he left her without a word. Then a couple of days later another girl posted another picture - that looked very much like the first one - saying the same thing about him.
Kris then came out saying that wasn't him, obviously. And I read people saying that the actual man in the pictures already said it wasn't Kris. But still, knetz are saying all sorts of things lol.
Yes, support our boys. July 1st is the day. Teasers next week all week. Album is going to be called Summer Vibes.

I just want to see Eli performing.

you fags keep eating baits after baits.
You asked for it.

she's fine, like apple pie~

What are you even talking about wtf
RV has SLUG thats all that matters.

youtube.com/watch?v=MtVern2qEps

is there any rhyme or reason to which kpops have to hold their mics and which ones get headsets

U-Kiss performed last week, they should be on again today. I just wanna see Kevin.

don't drag binnie into this hot mess

you're just retarded dude, if you think Oh! is the same as IGAB is the same as The Boys is the same as Lionheart...

wow ur just dumb

the main vocals and rappers get mics

the ugly ones get mics to cover up their face
see: yezi right now

Are the Jellyfish Gugudan members going to introduce themselves by doing the multiplication table? LMAOOOOO

It's just how they stood out at first, then SM got lazy or distracted by pushing Krystal modeling/ Amber side projects (I don't know the others careers too well, can't comment) that they forgot they needed to be something other than just "different." It's a shame

I agree that Velvet wasn't some big display of their talents, but I think it was supposed to make sure people remember they weren't just a "different" or meme group since all of 2015 was ICC and Dumb Dumb and that was basically their first really active year minus two singles (and previously without a member).

I'm going to see what they do this fall or winter

post Jisoo

and you're exactly why i dislike RV for reasons beyond the quality of their product

Jellyfish has amazing naming sense.

I already saw Monsta X's backs. I'm just waiting on Luna and KNK.

i think the vocal/rap-oriented members get proper mics and the dancers headsets

oppa
oppa
oppa
oppa
i'll be
down
down
down
down

no one cares about the opinion of a gaypopper or lunashitter

youtube.com/watch?v=_-anliBsTpk

>tfw you'll never place bets on who you'll think will win

what group is she from?

WORDDD any niggas brave enough to step to my clique... u gon get that squad work, nigga

But SLUG is cute and CAN sing though wtf

Why are you trying to deconstruct KPOP of all things.

I'm glad we cleared up that mess.

It's important that nugushitters realized who their superiors are.

is exy an iljin?

here you go

yeah I'll be listening no matter what, which is a good thing for any group

BASED anti-intellectuals

who is the queen of /kpg/?

Red Velvet man

>HI! My name is 7*3=21 Sejeong
Gugudan amirite

>I haven't seen any evidence that SM is trying to make them well-rounded, ootn was different but I don't think it makes them well-rounded in the sense that SNSD is.
And here you are comparing a group that hasn't been around for 2 years yet with one that's been around for 9.
How "well-rounded" was SNSD before Gee? The answer is not at all, and definitely less than RV.

mmm hmmm

fucking lol

who the fuck is that cross eyed bitch?

are you really asking that solely because of how she sorta looks like a guy? fuck you

Article: Twice, "Singing on 'Immortal Song'? We said how could we dare to"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+336, -139] I just saw their stage and they looked like some cheerleading squad, singing is definitely not their forte

2. [+307, -18] I just saw this and their singing is unbearable

3. [+273, -98] 'Shashasha' is what saved them

4. [+79, -63] They're already hitting daebak as a group, all that's left is for JYP to maintain them

5. [+65, -36] Twice fighting, this is just the beginning, let's do well

6. [+63, -63] I don't see any of Twice competing on a singing show, their stage today was completely on the level of a school talent show

7. [+59, -43] Their new song is so good though ㅋㅋ I don't normally keep updated with new music but I listen to theirs once a day ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+51, -32] Totally into Twice lately ㅠㅠ

9. [+31, -18] Their singing talent is not 'Mask Best Singer' level but I don't think it's as bad as the comments are saying. Are people just jealous because they're popular?

even people without tinnitus think it's loud

Those Shorts Tho.

They are. It's U-Kiss, Luna and then EXID closing the show.

It is that kind of horrible Mark blonde hair! I'm not sure I like it to be honest, why did they do this to Cutemin...
He only looks good because he's naturally good looking. The hair is really doing nothing. Just might as well wear a cap.

>i'm an intellectual xD
yep, definitely the nobody lunashitter who everyone filtered

heard dat, Senpai

u wanna kno wut I say to bitch niggas??

WE DON'T BELIEVE U U NEED MORE PPL

Thank you

I know who my queen is

Pann: Twice's 'Immortal Song' stage was a total flop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+95, -3] I don't think it's best for girl groups to go on these shows unless you're Mamamoo level. Girlfriend got tons of hate last time they were on too and Twice only took a dent in their image with this.

2. [+78, -6] The song they chose wasn't to show off their vocal talent so it was just average vocal wise but it was such a drag to listen to... and the foreign members... I don't know who's who but I could tell from the pronunciation. They really need to work on that;;; Moreover, it was so obvious that the song they were performing wasn't their own. And that short cut hair girl had the most stable vocals of all..

3. [+54, -45] I'd blame the arrangement, it wasn't a total flop

4. [+38, -35] They seriously proved that they can't sing, JYP really doesn't have a main vocalist in their groups this is why they never have long running careers

5. [+35, -3] It wasn't a total flop but I think they need better understanding of the song. The foreign members just looked like they had memorized whatever text was on the paper and it's supposed to be an upbeat song but it didn't feel that way at all... The arrangement was the bigger issue. Should've just had the Korean members perform it instead.

6. [+28, -28] It was like watching 8 Kim Sohyes in one group

7. [+26, -6] Take out all their popularity and compare them to the other rookies and it's true that Twice lacks vocal talent

8. [+19, -20] Shocked at how they don't have a member who can sing

9. [+19, -27] Honestly such a trash stage, about as miserable as the singing cow from 2PM

10. [+17, -2] If Twice wants a long running career, they're going to have to practice harder than this. They really only have one con and it's their singing.

11. [+16, -8] Please quit singing if you're going to sing that miserably. You can't call yourself a singer just for shaking your butt around on stage.