Who is the Donald Trump of music?

Who is the Donald Trump of music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEOTK_Lt8ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump is piece of fucking shit. you should kill yourself for making a thread about him.

gene simons probably

Shillary pls go

Successful musician who is their own person and that's fine and good but god they genuinely have some stupid opinions or at least say stupid shit intentionally.

Kanye West of course.

Kanye West

agreed

Gene Simmons

reddit

Sun Kil Moon for sure.
Salty old man

literally this

fuck off montie

Either Bach, Mozart, or Beethoven, I can't decide yet. I'm leaning slightly towards Bach at the moment.

fuck you're self gay. i'm no redditard

tfw the circlejerk is so strong that anyone who has anything bad to say about Trump is instantly called reddit and that's enough to totally discredit them in the eyes of the average poster

(I don't plan on voting, before you ask)

Literally Kanye

If you genuinely don't think Trump says some dumb shit then you're clueless and a drone.
I'm not offended by him I just think his proposals are dumb.

is this facebook or Sup Forums

You fuck off

Explain

Kanye is music for cucks

I fucking knew the redditors would say Kanye.
Like him or not, Kanye has objectively changed and influenced his genre of music multiple times in the last twenty years.
Trump has objectively failed at business. He made less than he would have investing in a mutual fund.
KYS

>>>/tumblr/

You have to go back

Terrible taste as usual
And Trump supporters are total cucks.

Coldplay and Oasis are literally marketed towards nu-males

Sorry, kid. You don't know anything about the real world. Once you get some experience you will realize the truth.

>Trump has objectively failed at business.
lmao

>Kanye is music for cucks
Wow, I didn't know you were Kanye's biggest fan/

Explain how Donald Trump will bring the jobs back from Mexico.

>t. brainwashed by the media

this is a Sup Forums thread

please take this to Sup Forums

>tripfag

Mike Love

Gene Simmons.
>All flash, complete showman, kind of a dick. Old and gross, but very successful despite 'pretty good' tier product/production.

He's gonna build a wall and he's gonna make Mexico pay for it.

Mike Love

Thanks for the (You)'s, Sup Forums

>mexico
>jobs

Watch any of his speeches and he explains it.

Hey I'm not the one saying it, he is.

No problem man.

So you don't have any source or explanation of your own?

The wall is for illegal immigration. Those immigrants cost a shit ton of money.

The jobs are being taken by China.

t. mexican

>you

Anyone what the music is in this video?

Never been able to find that out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEOTK_Lt8ms

This is what's gonna happen

He's gonna ride into the capital of Mexico on a YUGE M1 Abrams tank, meet with El Presidento of Mexico, step into his office, slam his YUGE cock on the El Presidento's desk, and BOOM all the jobs comeback to the USA

Go back to rating shitty poseurcore albums. I'll meme the shit out of you.

Sorry I think you're the clueless faggot ITT.

Try to write like an actual human being next time, autist.

The only question that matters is...
Trump or Hillary?
They are the only ones with a chance to win, like it or not

Montie, why do you keep doing this? Just live and let live, please...

Yes, I have I source: watch/read the person you are questioning.

this

If you can't explain it yourself then clearly you don't know.

I'm voting for trump cause I believe the cultural Marxism is destroying this country.

I mean I'm not saying voting for Trump is a dumb decision, especially considering Hillary.

But if Trump was your first choice then you're just a fucking teenager.

Kid Cudi, he was good at first, but now he's shit

Yeah, better send them to the home of r/the_donald. That'll show em.

what a nuanced comparison

she is still better than trump

im a #cruzmissle now

Interesting logic.

How?

she's not a racist, homophobic, sexist, xenophobic, childish, climate change denialiast, anti-vaxxing, anti-abortion, pro-church/state for one.

if you think ANYONE is worse than trump, you're the literal teenager, sorry friend.

>If Trump was your first choice then you're just a fucking teenager

Even though in the beginning I was for Rand I immediately switched to Trump the second his opening speech ended and I saw how much the GOP began to shit all over him. My vote for him only solidified when he literally cucked them all to death one by one. Each one of them getting hit with a unique and personalized 1-2 punch of branding and downright humiliation. I have never seen an entire party take it in the ass so hard. Do you honestly believe any other candidate in the GOP even stood a chance? Who else was I supposed to vote for?

...Rand.
I wish he had stuck it out.
But of course Trump had to ebicly own him!!!1!

Wow guys. I'm so happy that Sup Forums has taken over Sup Forums. I was really thinking that Sup Forums could use less music discussion and more b8 about politics and Trump spam. Thanks so much mods for letting this shit show happen, and a special thanks to you Trump spammers for making Sup Forums a better place. Le make America great again XD!!!

>Who else was I supposed to vote for?

Corrupt career politician #254 of course. Or queen of all of them, Hillary.

hella f*cking epic friendo

>Rand
It's amazing how you could go from a right wing lib to an even more embarrassing political affiliation.

I'm so happy most of the people here aren't old enough to vote. Go jerk off to Atlas Shrugged you fucking mongoloid.

Hillary's a literal War Criminal, tho. She's also been known to rely on xenophobic/racist appeals when it suits her, remember 2008. Back then Hillary was pushing the same inane wall project.

>implying he doesn't just say what majority of americans want him to say

man's smart af but he pretends to be an idiot and millions of idiots vote for him

Wasn't she anti gay marriage at one point too? haha shes a way bigger flip flopper than trump

Yeah except when Trump flip-flopped it was really honest and just "I had a family experience that changed my opinion on Abortion" or w/e

Whereas with Hillary she'll deny it.

Yep she opposed gay marriage when she ran in '08
So did Obama

Wow man, excellent rebuttal.

So, your logic seems to be that Hilary once had detestable views, so voting for the person with infinitely worse views is now the better choice? You're the fucking teenager. Have fun with a president who thinks vaccines cause autism.

He's not smart as fuck, but you're right that he's probably less sincere than he lets off. Dudes a ruthless businessman do you retards think he gives a fuck about the common person? kek

t. Reddit

literally this friend! /r/thedonald all le way! haha ^^

Probably Lars Ulrich or some other fucking whiny bitch.

t. r/the_donald

t. lazy communist

>man's smart
This. He's a genius of political propaganda.

Newfag

t. original reply

t. I don't know what the word communist means but I'll use it anyways

>do you retards think he gives a fuck about the common person?

He's been giving to charities longer than you've been alive, and running for president is totally unnecessary for him, so I would guess yes. Go ahead and write a response about him doing it for his own money though.

You mean like Stalin, Mao Ze Dong, Pol Pot, the list goes on amirite?

You know what, after seeing all this mudslinging, I want to ask one request or you all.

Can you all give me 3 reasons to vote and to not vote for Trump?

Regardless, considering Hilary's foreign policy record, Total War is max 5 years away. We are all doomed either way. The military industrial complex holds the real power anyways. World proletarian uprising is literally our best chance for survival.

fuck off cunt. you faggots wanted it so badly, it's yours. donald dump is now the official candidate of reddit

I honestly can't wait for this election to happen so I can watch all these Sup Forumstards have a nervous breakdown. Trump has about a 0% chance of winning, 70% disapproval rating right now and climbing. He has the old racist white guy vote, that's it. Edgy teenagers can't vote and he's completely alienated pretty much every minority in America. With anyone but Trump the republicans could have actually won. By choosing Trump, you've chosen Hilary. The tears are going to be so fucking delicious.

NEW FERRARO??

Don't forget Fidel Casto and Bernie Sanders.

Rand dropped out in the first fucking primary. He barely got FIFTH place. FIFTH. He dug his own grave joining the cuckservative bandwagon. I mean seriously even Ted Cruz knew that Trump had the ears of millions. Its not a simple as voting for someone simply because of memes. I like Trump's ideas. He's got some interesting points that people only see after he proves everyone wrong time and time again when they've told him he's crazy, he's racist, he's a misogynist, blah blah etc.

Let me guess. You're a bern victim aren't you?

t. butthurt Redditors

Meh, I was just memeing on you

The question should be more like
Why should I vote for Trump/Hillary, because those two are the only ones with a realistic probability of winning.

Infidel? Castro!

Yes, voting for the guy who wants to ban muslims and escalate the war against islam is totally not gonna result in a war anytime soon. Better vote for the xenophobe, guys!

Seems kinda naive. Trump is a near Christ figure moved only by a selfless love for the people. He's the idealized masculine father figure you never had. Trump sure doesn't seem like an egocentric maniac, not at all.

good point. seeing our country stagnate and fall into turmoil under hillary will be worth disappointing the psycho manchildren who thought propping a reality tv show star up to be the next president was a good idea.

actually you're that

European here. Why don't you want to ban muslims?

I have to ask if you honestly have bought into this propaganda or are you only trying to push a narrative. Like, I'm actually curious if you really believe Trump is a philanthropist...?