AMSP FINALLY ON SPOTIFY

AMSP FINALLY ON SPOTIFY

What took them so long?

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

cute pupper

What's wrong with Spotify, other than the fact that many people use it, making it mainstream? Do you faggots really care that much about your image?

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>Spot-a-Pleb

>listens to A Pleb Shaped Pool

Oh so you don't have a legitimate argument against it. Cool.

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>he watches Jew bros
That is just the worst

There's nothing wrong with it, if it works for you go for it. That being said it's super shitty and if you don't know why... you should do some personal research into audio programs.

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>he can't come up with a legitimate argument so he just keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

>he watches jew bros

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>™

>he watches Jew bros

Sleep tight pup

jesus FUCKING christ that is one cute pupper

WOAH YOU MEAN THAT MEDIOCRE RECORD BY THAT WASHED OUT DADROCK GROUP THAT CAME OUT LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO IS ON SPOTIFY???? FUCK ME NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUBSCRIBE TO SPOTIFY™ *US$ 0.10 were deposited to your affiliate shill account*

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>he watches jew bros

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

>he watches Jew bros

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

I'm conflicted. I downloaded the album from a private tracker to get the ratio, but don't want to listen to stop it from being on my last.fm account/show as having X plays on my library.

Spotify seems like a good option to finally listen BUT I don't want to give Thom Yorke 5 cents.

What Do?

listen to the private tracker rip and then delete the scrobbles

EEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PUPPER IS SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I WANT TO PET THE FFFFFFUUUUUUCK OUT OF HIM THE CUT BASTARD CUNT! FUUUUUUUUCK

>horribly limited selection
>paying money to listen to music
>or listening to fucking ads holy hist
>not having the sexy endless customizability of foobar/musicbee
>torrenting is THIS easy

>>holy hist

i mean holy shit

what the fuck i cant spell