Whats your guys craziest story about being in a mosh pit or something of the like, at a show?

Whats your guys craziest story about being in a mosh pit or something of the like, at a show?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Michalik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing is gayer than moshing, except maybe punk rock music.

saw two people fucking in a mosh pit once, wasn't in it though

moshing at a xiu xiu concert?

Not a mosh pit, but I got knocked over in the crowd once when there was a big surge. I put my arm out to a lad so he could help me back up, and he was missing the arm I reached out for.

When I saw motorhead live at a festival a few years ago the moshing started before the music. As soon as Lemmy came on stage the crowd went nuts. His pure stage presence was enough to get everyone in a frenzy.

I wasn't watching the stage, and someone stage dived on top of my head

I saw a person break their leg at a Machine head show.

The guy behind was smoking a DOOBIE
>wtf??

saw a girl get raped once

white brunette girl, maybe in her late teens, thick as fuck..pale white skin. all i remember is that she was in front of me and about 10 seconds later she was on the floor with her yoga pants around her ankles and getting fucked up in the butt by like 3-4 guys

i tried to help but got knocked the fuck out in the scramble that happened, woke up 20 minutes later in a medical tent with a huge bump on my fucking head

they caught the guys who did it but apparently she got fucked for like a minute straight before someone got the balls to do something

what kind of idiot would do that at public event surround by witnesses and camera phones?

This one isn't really a moshpit story.

I saw Alex G in Toronto a few months ago, and it was pretty crowded, and I went to the bathroom and came back but moved to a different part of the crowd (again it was pretty crowded and I jus wanted to see the band better), and as I was moving, I felt a tiny bony figure jab into me, like a push. I sort of scooted past it not knowing what it was and all of a sudden *WHAM* I get like 40% of a Heineken tallboy thrown/dumped at my face, I look down and it's some ugly cunt with her fat bearded hipster boyfriend, screaming "STOP *FUCKING* SHOVING ME.", she then punches my stomach (she only comes up to my stomach cuz she's like 4'6", I'm 6'2") and highfives and laughs with one of her girlfriends who finds this hysterical.

I later accidentally found her and her boyfriend after the show and I said "Uh, sorry for what happened. I'm not totally sure why you threw a beer at my face but my apologies anyway." and they just stood there with a dumb look on their face and didn't say anything. The next day they found me on Tumblr of all places since I took pictures of the show and they sent me harassing messages for a few days, claiming that I was "being a misogynist prick"/"shoving and pushing tiny girls around". Weird shit.

This would have made the news.

Who's the band in your story anyway? Grateful Dead?

Dead heads are too high to rape anyone.

I hate people like that at concerts, Like if you notice people shoving or event starting to mosh, move. People are dumb sometimes.

When i saw Grimes the guy behind me came in my hair.
I had to wash off and when I came back I got the money shot again within 10 minutes (same guy).
At that point at to ask him to be more careful.

And then she ran off crying because there weren't enough people fapping for Grimes.
Everyone decided it was my fault because i was a new fan, so they stomped me into the ground and pissed all over my motionless body.

She's kind of hard to get into, im actually a pretty big fan these days.

I've been to one real rock concert.

I saw NOFX an a few other small-ticket punk bands play in tennessee

The highlight or i guess "craziest" incident pretty much went like this

>Drunk Heckler begins to pelt Fat Mike with ice
>Fat Mike ignores it for the most part
>Drunk Heckler now throwing fistfuls of ice
>Fat Mike Ignores it
>Drunk Heckler throws beer at the stage towards the band
>Band stops immediately
>Guitarist Eric Melvin hops in crowd, brings the heckler on stage
>Fat Mike, i shit you not, for some ungodly reason pulls out a large wooden paddle
>Eric bends him over and exposes his ass
>Fat Mike proceeds to spank the hell out of him
>Security then comes and takes the guy out
>NOFX resumes playing bob

That was pretty memorable. Good to see for them getting up there and age they still retain that punk attitude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Michalik

>be at converge
>the finale of the set - last light
>the song crescendos
>"this is for the hearts, still beating, dun dun, dun dun dun"
>involuntarily my brain decides to stage dive
>climb up and jump
>jump too far
>land in the unoccupied center of the mosh pit
>effectively swan dive head first into the wooden floor
>everything goes white... room spinning

>was worth it

>moshing in current year

I was seeing Suicide Silence. While standing at the edge of the pit, I got donkey-kicked directly in the balls. Sh*t hurt.

I wanna be you

fuck me then

I saw BTBAM, August Burns Red, and Good Tiger in March.

There was a 300lb wizard with beard and all laughing manically while taunting 16 year olds to hit him in the pit. I think he was there just for the shits and giggles; he wasnt into the music at all.