Shitty nick cave

shitty nick cave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVNkA8Dfi60
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQvLKvEo530
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Krfw2AF-a3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only two songs Nick Cave has similar to Tom Waits is The Carny and Red Right Hand. Other than they, they are different.

Tom Waits is infinitely more talented than Nick Cave.

all >>>>wrong opinions

including yours

up jumped the devil destroys tom waits career in one fell swoop

So, you're talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CVNkA8Dfi60

If you really are I think you must either have some severe form of Asperger syndrome or are a terrible baiter. This is the epitome of bland uninteresting "experimental" 80's post punk garbage. Goddamn, that production makes me want to vomit. YOU make me want to vomit. Nick Cave is so incredibly inferior to Waits I'm almost laughing to myself right now.

PLEASE. PLEAASE. I beg of you, end this mindless bickering. Just appreciate both artists.

>up jumped the devil
>not 'mercy seat'

Fuck off, Nick Cave is objectively bad post-punk faggot vomit

tom waits is novelty fedora trash that people who know nothing about music listen to and think is patrician

holy shit that bassline

Try again buddy, I literally have a bachelor's degree in Sound Recording with a minor in Composition. I know what the fuck I'm talking about. What do you do, fap to anime at night and cry to yourself about the band you wish you could start? Kill yourself, lil nigga

>not appreciating the atmosphere that he manages to place in his songs
>not appreciating his often 10/10 lyrics (inb4 interventionist god)
>not apreciating his GOAT vocal performances on songs like Up Jumped the Devil, Mercy Seat and Deanna.

when did you first realise you were a pleb?

mmm a literal bachelors degree, tell me more about how you're qualifications give you a better grasp of music, an entirely subjective art form?

how do you know that your opinion isnt wrong either though

how can the greatest american songwriter even be compared to cave

What similarities to either of them have at all
They're both great who cares

dude how is ron perlman music related?

>how can the greatest american songwriter be compared to the greatest australian songwriter

Some of my favorite songs of Nick.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tQvLKvEo530
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Krfw2AF-a3w