"There are no wrong notes on the piano, just better choices.”

>"There are no wrong notes on the piano, just better choices.”

How can one woman be so BEAUTIFUL and INTELLIGENT at the same time?

Other urls found in this thread:

bryanjudkins.com/post/149429495/there-are-no-wrong-notes-in-jazz-only-notes-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that explains why her melodies go nowhere

Her voice is still shit though

Hating on Newsom?
Summer much?

Find me a good song by Newsom that isn't the last 2 minutes of Baby Birch. You can't.

Her vocal (lack of) technique is damaging her voice.

If you actually cared about Newsom you'd tweet to her that she sucks at singing and needs to improve, for everyone's sake.

Miles Davis essentially said the same thing a long time ago

Who give a shit?

Kingfisher

I mean she probably bit the quote from him

Oh... and pic-related

Pretty much every song she's written is brilliant.

What kind of an answer is this?

Pretty sure that was Monk you LIAR

bryanjudkins.com/post/149429495/there-are-no-wrong-notes-in-jazz-only-notes-in

The correct one.

I never knew Monk was such fan to quote her like that!

why do people go on the internet and lie?

reddit-tier humor

Delete your post, shithead. I can't, I seriously CANNOT fucking believe that you wasted your time typing out this godawful reply. Do you think your shit-tier comment would get any funny or clever insight? Did you just HAVE to express your broken emotions by fiddling your fat fingers all over your keyboard? Maybe you don't even have a keyboard, maybe you're posting from your fucking iPhone, I don't know, but I will find out. I hope you understand that people report this kind of shit because it's abysmal, pointless and down-right idiotic. The mods won't put up with this shit, and that's how I'm going to find you and your iPhone. I can email the people who will trash your post and have them give me your IP, and with your IP, your home-address. I can order as many fucking pizzas as my mind can handle, and believe me, my mind is fucking HUGE. I could literally spend all day torturing you, kid. Your only hope is to DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST.
DELETE YOUR FUCKING POST
D E L E T E Y O U R F U C K I N G P O S T

Milk Eyed Mender is not to everyone's taste but I love it, Ys is probably in my top 10 albums ever, Have One on Me is consistently brilliant, Divers is excellent, You obviously don't agree, but it doesn't mean I don't believe it.

trying too hard

it hurts

Thank you.