Gonna kill myself tonight, best songs to listen to before, during, and after?

Gonna kill myself tonight, best songs to listen to before, during, and after?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1HD9d7RIIeI
youtube.com/watch?v=nYfceJhgvRM
youtube.com/watch?v=9UBWgeSJlWw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXnz5YgeSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=3QAqJAfBjN8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6uqD_D07PU
youtu.be/9Pp9DC56hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84&ab_channel=Hauskonzerte
m.youtube.com/watch?v=95BwFLCVX9U
youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo
youtube.com/watch?v=u5VRo5MBUXY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVjCfSP6kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends. Why are you killing yourself?

YYEAAAAAAAH

Couldn't you have done it before shitposting?

Giles Corey - I'm Going to Do It

An absolute must in any suicide playlist

Why you killin yoself?

Anyway, here you go... do it with a smile on your face.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1HD9d7RIIeI

youtube.com/watch?v=nYfceJhgvRM

le xD

Don't do it.
Listen to pic related and wait for her next release.

That'd be some creepy ass shit to walk in on someone lying in a pool of blood with this on repeat.

If I were gonna do it I'd just loop handcuffs. No12 looks like you last track (or any) from worse than alone - I'll make my own hours.

Maybe top it off with opeth - hours of wealth

the only release I'm waiting for is death

you'll regret it

I regret everything already
Can't regret more when I'm dead
I just want some melancholy tunes

If you want to go out like an angsty, callow teenager, then yes, your suggestion would be perfect.

>after

you'll regret in your death

there is still conciousness

>there is still consciousness
Uh huh

you misinterpret me

It was a direct quote lol

youtube.com/watch?v=9UBWgeSJlWw

Alright then, give me the mature man's list of suicide songs

This one is a pretty logical suggestion.

But why make a bad situation worse, OP -- give this a listen...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXnz5YgeSiA

youtube.com/watch?v=3QAqJAfBjN8

OP remember that somebody has gone the same shit as yours x12 and has survived. If the world is fucked up do something about it, don't go on dying because of it mate.

Here's one I'd go with some classical-related stuff that's a bit more jovial. Can't go wrong with Bach...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6uqD_D07PU

Deathconciousness is good, I'll add it to the list.

I'm the one fucking up other people's lives, I am doing something about it.

why is lolicore under asphyx?

this is the official during/after suicide album

OP, I'm a 30yo NEET, and I'll bet I've fucked up more lives in a single year with my raging alcoholism than you have in your entire life. But I attempt to atone by treating people with respect, and doing small acts of goodwill whenever I can. And I learn to find pleasure in the small things.

Right now, you're probably in a rough patch that's particularly difficult to deal with -- it'll pass. Living with regret over past wrongdoings is natural, but it's also illogical, given the fact that those things that are plaguing your consciousness don't exist anymore. And as cliche as it sounds, it's always possible to turn things around, especially given the fact that you're probably young. There is only the present... but not if you kill yourself.

No one's life has ever been improved by someone else committing suicide. All you would do is destroy the lives of those around you.

What a perfect way to go. An album about death and if there's existence after it all, as you slowly fade away from this life.
Even though I don't believe you, listen to this.
youtu.be/9Pp9DC56hh8
Hopefully you decide not to go through with it unless you really want to.

Ignore all these fools. If killing yourself is what you truly want to do, then do it. Ascend and obtain greater knowledge. Existing in this physical realm means suffering by nature. You will only truly obtain pure peace when all aspects of your understanding are revoked from your soul, you expect nothing from the world as it exists, and you receive nothing from the world as it exists.

Well, anyway, probably don't actually kill yourself. I tried to kill myself a few weeks ago and it didn't go well. Went through a little drinking phase there to try to push myself over the edge. Things really can get better. I have a lot of fucked up shit in my head, but I've been more open and honest with my friends and myself about my self hatred, and my substance use problems, and now I'm at this point where I'm realizing I have to teach myself how to be a person that people will want to care about, and go out and find people that I will care about, and start making life connections. Because right now I live my life for nothing but cheap thrills. Aka getting high, wasting all my time shit posting on Sup Forums, and generally just stepping on other people to slide by. But when you surround yourself with people in your life, and you actually enjoy their company and you want to give them your affection and attention, and spend time with them, you will feel much better. I have gotten over the problem of self isolation, anxiety, and hating other people through psychedelic use. But now I'm still stuck with the problem of being high on that dank kush 24/7 and the occasional hard drug binge (I had these habits before my psychedelic use, my psychedelic use has been allowing me to realize I've been throwing my life away.)

Look, sorry for the self rent, but alls I'm saying is that a year ago I was completely alone, hated myself, and wanted to die. But things actually did get better. I still stand by the sentiment I expressed in my first paragraph.

makedamnsure on repeat
dont do it
:(

killing yourself on friday #wow #whoa

Dumb weeb

You don't gain knowledge, nor ascend, through death, you die and that is it, you cease to exist, you are gone, you never get to experience anything again.

You gain the understanding of perfect peace, which is the ultimate knowledge.

Not user, but peace is a concept which is predicated on consciousness. Nothingness is not synonymous with peace.

You have no knowledge of it, your brain ceases to function. I'm an atheist, and I think it's rather irresponsible to tell someone that killing themselves will provide them with great knowledge, when actually they won't have the capacity to think any more and it will almost certainly destroy the lives of those around them.

>classical

I'm listening to it now, just want to die too.

>woo woo
>hokum
>flaky nonsense
>schizophrenic word-salad

Fugazi - Give Me The Cure, such a beautiful sad post-hardcore song.

I know that dumbasses. When there is no consciousness, and therefore no understanding, everything is equal. Feeling happy and feeling sad are the same. I know you can't actually possess this knowledge; no one living or dead can. I'm just telling you that it's the ultimate state of existence, whether you can perceive it or not.

Try not to kill yourself user, I've been there but things often get better, just try a little harder to socialize, make friends etc. Start looking for specialized help if it's necessary, be true, I bet there are a lot of people who care about you, perhaps you're just not noticing it 'cause you're to focused on your sadness.

It's all good, user

It's nice to see an user who's not completely desensitized, and who's wiling to take the time to type some shit out.

Have a bun bun

>might give it a try
>put 'sprained ankle' on youtube
>hey this isn't bad
>look at the youtube comments
>"It's the kind of music that you just lie in bed and stare at the ceiling quietly with your thoughts"

Why do people get the crave to write that shit

Cause likes = dat sweet sweet validation

thanks for the (you)

Thanks boyo :)

You can't expect that much form YouTube comments though. But if you liked what you heard I'm confident you'll like the rest of the album.

(I'm this guy )
P.S. The unreleased songs are also great!
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84&ab_channel=Hauskonzerte

Jesus fuckin Christ. How can you listen to this melodramatic bowlsheet.

There's no excuse for this if you're over the age of 16

>all that fucking Sup Forumscore
What a lame way to go

>before, during, and after
>after

TIME TO GET THE SEEDS INTO THE COLD GROUND

People like different music; you can't stop that. Why try? I enjoy a bunch of different artist, why can't Julien Baker be one of them?

Sometimes I enjoy melodramatic music such as her, Elliott Smith, Radiohead an so on. But that doesn't hinder my love noisy rock like, White Light/White Heat, To Be Kind, The Ascension, or Hvis Lyset Tar Oss

If you can rec me some "better" music please do..

>its this thread again

See you tomorrow faggot.

I'm just messin. I don't care what people listen to. Just shitpostin.

But since you asked, I've been listening to this a lot recently. In fact, as I was typing this, I just remembered that the artist killed himself shortly after he made this album -- interesting coincidence.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=95BwFLCVX9U

Haha, I guess I shouldn't take things so close to heart when posting on Sup Forums.

Anyway, this is great! Why haven't I heard about this before? Thanks! I'll have to check out more of his stuff.

I don't know how deep within modern calssical you are. But I think you might enjoy this. Pic related; Keaton Henson - Romantic Works. He made some sad guitar music that is a litte simmular to Julien Bakers stuff, but then he just made some modern classica which kinda feels like Luciano Cilios music. (I'm not too familiar with modern calssical, so don't quote me on this).

Whenever I fantasize about killing myself I think about going out to this song. youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo

Number 1 suicide soundtrack, but still dont do it m8 suicide is too mainstream, travel somewhere or move. People are different in different places.

don't kill yourself pussy, drink beer and listen to metal

big version

>kill myself
>after

youtube.com/watch?v=u5VRo5MBUXY
This during.

It's not too bad. A lot of neo-classical sounds the same to me, and is perhaps a bit too heavy on "mood" for my tastes, but I'll take it over most pop/rock shite.

Ok well. Before I get shitposted to death for saying that I'll try to correct myself. I just litened to the whole "Dialoghi del presente" album, and I guess I meant that Romantic Works reminded me a litte of the first track; the one you linked 'Primo quadro "Della conoscenza"'. But thank you for bothering to answer my stupid response while not getting that it was just shitposting all along... 'Dialoghi del presente' was great! If you'd want to recomend me some more music like Luciano Cilios I really wouldn't mind. :^)

Julia Kent actually reminds me a lot of Cilio. It might be useful to visit boomkat.com, type in these artists, and take it from there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNVjCfSP6kc

>>kill myself
>>after
>

>not planning ahead so people that find you will hear a different song depending on how long youre gone
its like people here never committed suicide before.