So TinyCuckTapes just gave potential AOTY The Glowing Man a 3/5 on the basis that the reviewer was upset about the...

So TinyCuckTapes just gave potential AOTY The Glowing Man a 3/5 on the basis that the reviewer was upset about the allegations.

After that attention whore Larkin was exposed, why are the SJW media still pushing this narrative so much? Why are we allowing this blatant propaganda to be posted online and ruin people's careers?

Is it fair that Gira, who wouldn't hurt a fly, is now being ostracized from the music world because the cultural marxist cabal says it's okay? Why do black artists get a pass for the awful shit they do while any white male is automatically assumed to be a rapist?

What are we going to do about this Sup Forums? I tried to warn you when that professional victim from Perfect Pussy was sucking the CoS owner's dick to try to get DIIV removed from festivals, but you ignored me. Now SJWs are coming for Swans are we're gonna take it?

Fuck no. Let's show these SJWs it's not okay to ruin an innocent white man's life and that it's not okay to let your fee fee's get in the way of a MUSIC review.

Let's make music great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb5NUaH2T_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't know what you're plans are to defend Swans from SJW's but I already payed for the album and will likely buy a ticket to their show's as well, that's the only support I think will accomplish anything.

we could start exposing the SJWs, let them know how we feel on social media, start collecting information about SJWs and expose the hypocrisy

also can look for websites/reviewers that arent plagued by cultural marxists. based chris ott for one

who fucking cares

stfu

fuck off simon

>it's a cuckservative whines about his feelings thread

Fuck off with your shit attempt at recreating gamergate
Just stop going to websites you think lack integrity or w/e it's that simple you herb

it's a mediocre record anyway, and i actually enjoyed the seer and TBK

i'd rather just listen to Angels Of Light or Glenn Branca by themselves, rather than a 2 hour boring mix of the two

>potential AOTY The Glowing Man
lol

t. Reddit

Guy writes like a lawyer

that's not what lawyers sound like

>on the basis that the reviewer was upset about the allegations

Stop right there. You didn't even fucking read the review.

The irony is that OP sounds like a r/TheDonald poster.

>What are we going to do about this Sup Forums? I tried to warn you when that professional victim from Perfect Pussy was sucking the CoS owner's dick to try to get DIIV removed from festivals, but you ignored me. Now skeletons are coming for Swans are we're gonna take it?

God you are such a faggot just find a different right leaning site to go to jfc

Irony is that you sound like a bernout from r/sandersforpresident

Wow, Sup Forums is the fucking worst board on Sup Forums. A bunch of fucking tumblrinas and redditors.

Feel free to leave anytime.

I don't think you understand what irony is. Sorry if I hurt your fee fees.

This post just made me realize that most of neo-Sup Forums is probably operating at under 3 layers
jfc what happened?

it's embarrassing that you typed all that thinking anyone gives a shit

>complaining about SJWs
>current year

Are you fucking 15

My man

What's more embarrassing is that he didn't even read the review, he just got triggered by the mention of allegations and flipped out.

Hopefully he fucks off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or wherever he crawled out of

>let them know how we feel on social media

ohh boy, bringin' out the big guns

>we could start exposing the skeletons, let them know how we feel on social media, start collecting information about skeletons and expose the hypocrisy

Almost sounds like you want to do the exact same thing as tumblr but from a right angle

WAIT A SECOND
ARE YOU TELLING ME Sup Forums AND TUMBLR ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN???

Delete this

>Giving a shit about what some reviewer punk has to say about Swans
You might have better luck amassing a personal army on 8gag pal.

>skeletons
spotted the tumblrina cuck with the sjw filter

>tfw when the best voice in music journalism falls to the SJWs

tfw you nor OP have read the review. TGM's score isn't bumped down because of allegations.

It makes these rants incredibly entertaining to read, idgaf

Instead of responding to me how about you read the article and see that they actually critique Beyonce more than Gira you illiterate crybaby

>tfw Gira is a fucking white male

what a piece of shit!

#MusicGate #ItsAboutEthicsInMusicJournalism

Do we get our own gay opportunist "journalist" who knows nothing about music to lead our movement?

Milo vs Milo when?

I like the skeletons filter. They created it as a fun way to censor SJW and now it's just going to become a new slur that makes them sound like people who have a lot to hide. It's fitting.

I havent actually listened to the album yet, but didnt Gira have his wife sing about her own experience with rape, the one she came out about to defend Gira "I am a victim of rape, Larkin certainly isn't" isn't he kind of bringing the narrative and everything that happened with Larkin into this album by including a song like that? :/

Gira surrounds his personal life with the weirdest people.

so how is the album?
is it good?

>Let's show these SJWs it's not okay to ruin an innocent white man's life
But he's not innocent and his life hasn't been and won't be ruined.

>Cuck
>SJW
>propaganda
>cultural marxist cabal
>Reddit
>r/TheDonald
>tumblrinas

>that """"excerpt"""" that they released

Wew
sounds like literally every other swans song

youtube.com/watch?v=pb5NUaH2T_k

wow this just made me realise just how little sense it makes to use the word 'rape' so freely. rape, for me, is when someone drags a woman off the street, pins her down, and...rapes her. this isn't something that a fucking musician would do to another musician

>Why do black artists get a pass for the awful shit they do
They dont. R. Kelly STILL hasn't fully recovered.

Dunno how Chris Brown did. But I think he just kinda put a cap on his career with the whole Rihanna beating. Coulda been as big as MJ, but no. You had to hit her.

Regardless of your opinion on the case, it's a really fucking important thing to mention in the review. It's not like with Sun Kil Moon where sure, it was a dickish thing to say...but nothing necessarily "evil" or otherwise deeply morally questionable. Rape is a big fucking deal.

And if you read the TMT review, you would realize that they FOCUSED upon the musical content of the record. But you didn't. You just lept to a conclusion because you're a butthurt teenager who's angry that people don't like your shitty record.

Go back to /r/

>so Mr. user, why should we hire you?
>CAUSE I'M A NICE GUY!

Pic is missing the Indignant Illiterate archetype that OP is fulfilling

rape is forced non-consensual sex.
You can be in a relaxed social setting and still rape/be raped. It doesn't have to be out on the street at night.

Who are you quoting?

OP's last job interview

>After that attention whore Larkin was exposed

Her allegations were never disproven.

It's a fair score give or take one or two points, allegations regardless / impartial.

This is coming from a guy whose favorite band is Swans that has met and spoken to Gira and seen them live on multiple occasions.

Hes literally arguing that you shouldnt consider the rape thing when you listen to the album you stupid illiterate piece of shit

still, i assume it was only 'forced non-consensual sex' in some minor technicality's point of view. no way Gira would actually rape-rape someone r-right?

>I am offended by this internet music review.

Nor were they ever proven. It's difficult to prove a rape when women wait a few years to report them.

No idea. You should look into the details of the allegations.

Disprove that you're a faggot.

>Sup Forums-Music

>Don't think about pink elephants! DON'T DO IT! DON'T THINK ABOUT PINK ELEPHANTS!

it hard

How do you disprove a rape allegation you fucking idiot

Only way I can think of is having an alibi with concrete evidence to prove it.

You are borderline retarded. Do you understand what criticism is? In every kind of criticism you ignore certain things in favour of others, and he is arguing that criticism through the lens of the context of giras life is not valid for this album because we dont know the facts

If theres no date attatched to the allegation how can you have an alibi? It is fairly obvious that its untrue given her personal history but you cant prove it either way

Are you sure you're not the retarded one?
I was only making a small point about how when someone tells you EXPLICITLY not to think about something specific, it's nearly impossible to not think about that specific thing even for a little bit.

Nothing more.

>If theres no date attatched to the allegation
if there's no date attached then there's literally no argument to be made and no case to investigate.

No alibi needed.

>SJWs
>cultural marxists

What did he mean by this?

My scrotum is rich and meaty.

and yet, as you can see in the OP, it has still caused damage to Gira

r e a d
t h e
r e v i e w

>It is fairly obvious that its untrue given her personal history
>she's a crazy bitch so she's obviously a lying whore XD

Am I the only one that thinks that straight white rapists are the most oppressed group on the planet?

man i can not figure out the point of that picture

A large percent of people on Sup Forums believe strawman ms paint comics prove if you aren't with the alt right you're a cuck

>tinymixtapes used to be a good website for objective and impartial reviews
>literal opposite now
What happened? Staff changes?

expect they own the internet-era media and any real allegations would be buried under claims of sexism/racism/ableism and turned againts you

If you'd have any actual real world interactions, you would know that majority laughs at these nutjobs (just as they would laugh at you)

not disagreeing but i still cant see how that picture shows that

its like alt-righter talks about made up libcuck who is talking about the jew who is pretending to be the libcuck?

No it's just absurd

i think if the final speech bubble was legible it could make sense but at the moment im still p confused

>OP makes a poor attempt at samefagging

samefagging itt is off the charts

even if that's not true in this review, it's still true

what about old gay white pedophiles?