Rappers with terrible flow

If you think he raps well you probably clap on 1 and 3. If you don't know what that even means you're probably a Kanye fanboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFOFmSy04_U
youtube.com/watch?v=GIcQBFD6sb8
youtube.com/watch?v=LqtsHQQsIMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody ever said they like him for his rapping

I enjoyed graduation and late registration

he has good flow occasionally
also
>syncopation
>bad

Thanks, /hhg/.
I really needed some fat guy obsessed with talking about food and comic books huffing and puffing in my face for an hour.

This album makes me want to take a shower. I could have the same experience at a Magic the Gather tourney or something.

Listen very closely to me, anonymous poster, because I'm only going to say this once. I want you to take this post, and every thought process that occurred prior to you making this post - actually, no, I want you to take your opinions too, and I want you to put them somewhere where they'll never be seen by the rest of mankind ever again. Do you understand what I'm saying, or is your mentally disability washing over you? Let me put this into terms that an autistic simpleton like yourself can understand.

I want you to take this fucking post, and your fucking life, and literally FUCK YOURSELF WITH IT.

Saved.

Triggered dadrap backpackers are so fucking cringey.

>you probably clap on 1 and 3

If someone doesn't enjoy his rapping I don't know why they would listen to him, I wouldn't listen to him if I didn't love his rapping aside from on the majority of TlOP.

Just can't stop with the buzzwords, cant you you try hard contrarian.
>dadrap
>backpackers

>2004
>le whacky underground fat man that wears mask he got at Comic Con
It's dadrap, you fuckass. It's rap that dads formerly backpackers listen to. Jesus Christ.

>backpackers
>buzzword
Not all adjectives are buzzwords, fuckwit.

Pusha has the best flows in the game right now

>dadrap

what a time to be alive

>clap on 1 and 3
>syncopation
wew

Yup. Can't wait for his album.

hes right tho

hahahahahaha

oh man you fucking kanye fanboy

This guy Nines from the UK. He's really fucking popular in London and shit and I don't know why, he's absolutely awful, his flow is nonexistent and his voice is beyond monotone.

I think he's only popular because he's really hood and has made a lot of money from selling drugs and all that shit. His name carries a lot of weight apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFOFmSy04_U

It literally took me a few seconds to realise he was rapping in this one.

And his other tracks are no different.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIcQBFD6sb8
youtube.com/watch?v=LqtsHQQsIMc

Listen very closely to me, anonymous poster, because I'm only going to say this once. I want you to take this post, and every thought process that occurred prior to you making this post - actually, no, I want you to take your opinions too, and I want you to put them somewhere where they'll never be seen by the rest of mankind ever again. Do you understand what I'm saying, or is your mentally disability washing over you? Let me put this into terms that an autistic simpleton like yourself can understand.

I want you to take this fucking post, and your fucking life, and literally FUCK YOURSELF WITH IT.

Also looking forward to this album