I'm playing acoustic guitar for some older people at a senior home next week and I'm having trouble picking songs that...

I'm playing acoustic guitar for some older people at a senior home next week and I'm having trouble picking songs that they would know and want to hear? Any ideas will help and be considered (I have a guitar and a ukulele to use)

Play some Hank Williams and Johnny Cash mang

I like Hey Good Lookin'. What Johnny cash one would u recommend

>buy shit tier scratchy amp
>bring m16 and war paint
>play fortunate son as loud as you can
>PTSD attacks
>????
>profit

Every old person in America will love you if you play Running Bear.
I know, because I played it at an old folks home

Ring of Fire if you can sing

CCR

Song to Comus

Polly Wolly Doodle

Shit do I know. Classical guitar? Acoustic jazz from the 1930s?

I have a very talented girl to sing I'll see what she can do, thank you for your recommendations!

That song isn't that great.

>I have a very talented girl to sing I'll see what she can do, thank you for your recommendations!
Where the fuck do you think this is? Gaia?

Leonard Cohen songs desu

'One of us Cannot be Wrong' is one of my fave acoustic songs, but you could pick out some of his more upbeat songs.

>I'm playing acoustic guitar for some older people at a senior home next week and I'm having trouble picking songs that they would know and want to hear?

Dude, they can't hear anything. It kind of comes with the turf of being 90 years old.

I don't know what that means

You sound a little too, um, formal and polite for Sup Forums. That's not how things work here.

her majesty is cute and fun

Bloody hell, they're 80-90 years old. They don't know 90s rock!

>bloody hell

I do have a bass player, I forgot to mention, thank you for your imput

it aint me

IT AINT MEEEE

Just play whatever you want. Not like they can hear anything anyway. Besides, most of them are probably doped up on meds.

>thank you for your input
Also stop doing that. You sound like a douche.

MOTHERFUCKING WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER. EVERY LAST BLOODY GERIATRIC CUNT WANKS THEIR DESSICATED OLD DICK TO THAT SONG.

I didn't mean it that way

EVEN THE BLOODY QUEEN HERSELF WANKS TO WHITE CLIFFS OF DOVER.

>this thread

Do you think they'd like any Elton John/ Billy Joel or David bowie

NOW, ELTON AND BOWIE WHAT A FINE BUNCH OF OLD FUCKING DRAG QUEEN CUNTS WHO PROBABLY SODOMISED EACH OTHER ON A REGULAR BASIS. OF COURSE ONLY ELTON WAS ACTUALLY BALLS ENOUGH TO COME OUT OF HIS BLEEDING CLOSET. OH BOY DID I SURE LOVE ALL THE DICK SUCKING OF BOWIE'S OLD DEAD HIV INFECTED MEMBER.

Trips don't lie

The worst concert I ever saw was a Frank Sinatra impersonator at my grandpa's rest home on the Fourth of July, 1997.