youtube.com/watch?v=0xgqkqqOLrk
youtube.com/watch?v=VI5j4vdrFyY
youtube.com/watch?v=QZLrzRfIAnA
youtube.com/watch?v=DH_JGWMPwKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no twice autism this time please

thanks

everyone knows lovelinus's run this joint

you don't think Mina's popularity will be able to carry them a bit? Although to be honest I'm not sure how popular she actually is within IOI.

Yashi gtfo

today is miracles day

good op

whoever posted that squirtle picture in the last thread, it made me laugh, thank you

That wont happen

>their
those are stolen memes, you think someone as cognitively impaired as that could create any OC?

Sejeong's more likely to carry them considering she was 2nd and everything

Mina's getting some more buzz like all the girls are tho, she'll prob be the second most popular

You realize how awful kpg actually is when you're gone for two weeks

You are welcome mate

>husbando

don't mind me, just blending in with the shitposting

Yet, she's a shitty mina

Sejeong's in it too? I've barely followed them after they debuted.

Is Somi lined up for anything yet? Seems like she'd do well.

it's just a bad time

chaeyeon didn't help dia chart

and you were only gone for two weeks because the 56k internet went out in your mudhut

word

word, that's why i try to avoid not coming here for long periods of time

>People dont like Twice
Why?

mfw i am the most financially successful member of aoa

You realize how awful kpg actually is when you're on another device and without filters

No, it's always a bad time

Arin is, like, very sexy.

Somi's probably going to be in the next generation JYP girl group, whenever that is

Chaeyeon is not as popular as Sejeong. Also, DIA already debuted so the hype isn't that crazy

it's worse when you come back after like 5 months

Because they think that not all kpop is shit. They are wrong and delusional, of course.

someone post the mr removed video

>People saying that kpg is bad now

They have not seen the crayon pop spaming

stay triggered filterfag

you mean tireless at work? in bed.

brb gotta rewatch gunbuster

Are groups with more and more members becoming a thing? Seems like groups with 4 or less members are less common.

you may as well not even bother coming here at that point, it'd feel like a completely different place

what do you filter?

>berry good - angel

not bad, right?

like that other guy said, sejeong will carry them
she's so popular these days it's unreal

kim nayoung is also in it, she was the third jellyfish on P101, all other 6 members are new but they've all stared in vixx MV's and some dramas and they seem to be talented too

i think they'll be set if the song just isn't shit/boring

of course the song is important
look at how many people were disappointed at Dream Girls, though it grew on most of the people, they could've achieved much more if the song was sick

its quantity over quality nowadays

Choa has a pretty nice cleavage 2bh

good song

I would berry my dick inside her

it still feels a little weird yeah
i left after the gayo awards last year, came back recently to see RV never posted and twice posted every 5 posts

I fucking love that song m8

I'd love to get paid so much just to fuck some old lady.

craon bros used to be just that, bros
this new generation of crayon poppers are retarded and annoying

speedy momorin

one of the best this year

decent

I preffer this song
Omnium Gatherum - Living In Me

where's the guy with the sock fetish

feels like maybe companies are just dumping trainees to get a quicker return on investment

I cameback after like 2 months and it was fine.

list is too long to post. shitty nugus who are forced all the time, gaypop names, memenames, personalities, lewd terminology, memes like ch*inkflip, p*ay it cool and a shitton of filenames

twiceshitters, everyone

it's pretty smart actually
they're co-opting the jpop organization method, simplifying it, and using kpop's international appeal to make it available to a much wider audience

Yuna tho

That naughty look

wtf is left of kpg for you

Sample Crayon Pop retarded fan

Thanks m8 I'm going to change my filenames and force some new memes. Please look forward to it.

>95% of kpg
Why do you still come here?

i wish it used to be that way again, at least the rv posters weren't as annoying...

It may be smart, but it's annoying, I just want a good group with a normal amount of members, like 4 who have actual talent

which number is yuna's sister

taeng...

Cheer up was a trainwreck

you sound like a twiceshitter honestly
go to onehallyu if all you care about it one group

sellout

How do we feel about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=0xgqkqqOLrk
Seems interesting, the production on the vocals is a little unusual though, and that english is awful.

Is short twiceboyesque a trend now?

you'll love this one: youtube.com/watch?v=VI5j4vdrFyY

racy

Word, I'm full of love and HAPPINESS

so comfy

they were worse desu

Boo ya

Post the good RV please

yeah Dream Girls grew on me but only because I listened to it so much

what happened to rv
did their last comeback flop or something

many many things, the posting trends change too. and new pics and posts without text happen all the time. i don't miss out on anything

2 clicks is all i need to filter whatever you come up with

i spend so much time here it's only rational to filter out the garbage you don't want to see every thread. it actually saves time and my eyes to filter all the posts without stubs

this "everyone i don't like likes twice" meme you've been trying to force lately will be over sooner or later. i hate twice and i'm not even mad

You're starting to confuse rv with twice

maybe, maybe not, that was too long ago for me to remember accurately

La la la la la la la la la la

God
This man is a god

She knows she is better than you.

word
i miss the good old days... >no IU, Luna~, manface, oink, gingivitis ghoul, slug husbands, even hyerifag

yeah, big time

its not good
youtube.com/watch?v=QZLrzRfIAnA

their other song is better
youtube.com/watch?v=DH_JGWMPwKU

or at the very least if the song wasnt hot garbage
i couldnt watch any of their performances even though i liked the group because i hated pick me and dream girls so much
how hard is it to give them a non-terrible pop song good lord
they had like a billion decent original songs written for them on the show and they decided to debut with like the worst fucking song ever AND perform it alongside pick me ot11 aka the second worst song ever
fuck i hate ymc

Word I miss that unstoppable spam that made kpg tedious to browse too. Kill yourself retard.

>even hyerifag
you're fucking insane desu

Slugs my girl but Wendy slays so hard, her song with Yuk Jidam and the other one with MFBTY are incredible

wow, kpg loves angel

it's pretty good, haven't heard it come on the radio before which is what i mostly listen to