Critically acclaimed albums that are actually terrible

Really needed the same song done forty different ways. Thanks, Sup Forums! Best punk album ever! (It's not)

The Big Bang of nerd rap and holy SHIT is it obnoxious.

But that album is incredible, user
Posting actual terrible album

Easy one for me

damn, people have been attacking this album for like the last week, any particular reason for the change in opinion?

Full disclosure, not baiting and I haven't seen any attacks against it, but this album is sincerely annoying to me.

The refusal / dismissal of anyone that challenges the hagiohraphy around this guy just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

you first

>drone detected
Actually you're right. Whatever people tell me is good is actually good and whatever people say is bad I sincerely believe is bad.

pic related, remember when people liked them for a day or two?

>everyone likes it and that means i don't

SCHOOOOOOL'S OUT. FOR. SUMMER

dude how do you live life being that edgy

>literally just say I don't like it
>LOL COOL IT EDGELORD
As I was saying, this triggers the dadrap backpackers.

>everyone likes it
>therefore I love it
Is this b8? It's pretty middle of the road. ~6.5-7/10 or something.

it's my favorite album, but I could understand how someone couldn't enjoy it.

TMR

Speaking of overrated punk albums

>inb4 electroswing meme

>no i don't listen to top 40

shaking my head, to be honest family

in case you are serious, I'd recommend listening to The Punch Line and What Makes a Man Start Fires - those are more consistent listens

to your point, this is still one of the most stylistically-varied albums from that subculture. they make Minor Threat sound like Minor Variations on a Theme

*applies suncream*

i agree with you on all of those. except for the one that i posted

i must have missed the part where i said i love it

friendly reminder that being contrarian is ten times more insufferable than backpacking ((:

the fall is bad tho

are you english

Took me a whole lot of listens to finally get the appeal of Madlib's production on this thing. I had never been into jazzy beats, like the ones on ATCQ records.

no but you don't have to eb a chef to know when food tastes like shit

everyones capable of "getting" any type of music

i "got" it and it was shit. bad music is bad regardless of context.

>bands the non-english will NEVER understand

Listen very closely to me, anonymous poster, because I'm only going to say this once. I want you to take this post, and every thought process that occurred prior to you making this post - actually, no, I want you to take your opinions too, and I want you to put them somewhere where they'll never be seen by the rest of mankind ever again. Do you understand what I'm saying, or is your mentally disability washing over you? Let me put this into terms that an autistic simpleton like yourself can understand.

I want you to take this fucking post, and your fucking life, and literally FUCK YOURSELF WITH IT.

mu retards posting about punk music is so cringeworthy holy lord

>they make Minor Threat sound like Minor Variations on a Theme
k y s
y
s

good thing I don't have to deal with your cringe-prone nervous system - that sounds like it would be uncomfortable

His heart organ was where it should be, his brain was in his arse...

ahahahaha

no

>drone

Alternate thread title: people post critically acclaimed albums they hate while everyone else shits on them for being stupid

Can we all agree on this?

Yes

This sounds like shit
Just someone trying to be edgy

ITT: 'Albums I don't like'

>meme

Agreed OP. Husker Du actually did it right.

okay this actually rustled me

Sorry man, but my initial reaction to mine was why does this even exist.

I honestly believe /moo/ forced itself into "liking" it for some unwritten meme rule or smth

Nobody can tell which one of those posts was yours, newfriend.

This album took a long time to grow on me but it was really worth it. I found thay listening to the preceding SY albums before this one really helped

Like it really matters.

Okay, whatevs it's 'milk.

Came here to post this
Holy shit it's bad

Why did you make this thread?

I mean, you are aware the music is subjective, right? What you think is shit, others may absolutely love. The fact that you're picking "critically acclaimed" albums makes me think you're just trying to get a bunch of (You)'s, or am I completely wrong to assume this, but I doubt I am.

>Person Pitch
>edgy
waste of dubs

That's like actually wrong but I always thought Toadies and Retreat were one song.

How could you think My Heart and the Real World, Cohesion, History Lesson Pt 2, and Spillage all sound the same? That's absurd. However I don't get why they'd have that chaff side of the record with song none of them likes. That's actually literal filler.