Is there any female musician that isn't a SJW?

Is there any female musician that isn't a SJW?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/411vu7/meet_vaginal_penis_the_sjw_feminist_answer_to_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=eCb2YG6Gjoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow id love to hit her with a hammer

Nico once smashed a wine glass in a black woman's face because she hated immigrants.

newsom desu

What a fucking racist. Thanks for telling me that, I'm going to boycott her music.

I don't think I've heard of any female musician being a Serious Joke Wizard, unfortunately.

Yes

they're neither female nor musicians.

Why do you say that? Because she is apolitical or has she said something?

lol

damn, this naturalistic fallacy sure got us!

redpillcucks btfo

summer

Every musician you like is an "SJW". No one shares your inbred Sup Forumstard fearmongered beliefs. Go back to crywanking over your god emperor Trump.

Are you asking "is there a woman who wants less equality for women, counter to both her own self-interest and alturism"?

Virgin detected. That's the natural way. Ugly betas like you die alone and without any impact on the world, and strong men with good genes get to pass them on.

Just because she is apolitical

actually the second would have almost everyone making sex with almost everyone, using condoms.

>Every musician you like is an "SJW". No one shares your inbred Sup Forumstard fearmongered beliefs. Go back to crywanking over your god emperor Trump.

>Grindcore artists
>SJW

>Grindcore artists
>SJW

>implying the world is not doomed
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/411vu7/meet_vaginal_penis_the_sjw_feminist_answer_to_the/

Depends on how you define SJW. There are leftists in grindcore, and to plenty of people on Sup Forums that's all it takes.

Thanks. should've gotten into her music a long time ago.

holy shit

T R I G G E R E D

youtube.com/watch?v=eCb2YG6Gjoc

no. once you've been oppressed you'd see why female artists are SJWs