What do you guys think Joey from Joey's World Tour listens to? I see him as a bit of plen, t b h

What do you guys think Joey from Joey's World Tour listens to? I see him as a bit of plen, t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShEcGlZ2-z8
youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that chicken sammy looks delish

STAYIN ALIVE
STAYIN ALIVE

Tried to figure out a way to incorporate some manipulated tape loops him smacking his food into my bandcamp eai album but I couldn't figure out how to make it work.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShEcGlZ2-z8

lmao

>big buffalo man
*shels, other buffalo core

I kind of want him to be a pleb. He has this innocence to him that would he ruined if he actually like patrician stuff. There's several people I've met that I'd be disapointed if they were actually patrician cause it'd ruin my self imposed image of them for myself.

underrated post

/ck/ has banned all mention of this fucker. I would hope Sup Forums does the same.

What about this guy?

somebody redpill me on this fat bastard and why he's banned from /ck/

oh god whats his channel again? I watched some of his videos a while ago and it made me physically ill

He is

he makes shitty reviews of fast food where he says everything is great except for shit from burger king. a few years ago, he'd subject his fat ass to doing food challenges like eating a whole jar of nutella.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-iu8o5EObg

i forgot, but Sup Forums is a semi-safeplace to post about it without being too obvious what your intent is

thats just real fuckin disgusting

Why?

Burgers as my captcha lol

ahh wait I remember now, it's cooking with jack

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf_W7As6xbk

>cheese salad

EW FUCK AT 0:05 YOU SEE IN HD THE GUNK IN BETWEEN HIS FUCKING TEETH

He looks like the dude from toy story 2

Watching this man eat makes me think of like, Saturn eating his sons.

That pretty deep.

does anyone know why his videos get tons of dislikes? is he really that disliked?

Yeah. Look at the comments. Most of them are sexual.