ITT

It's 1974

Fuck off

AOTY. These guys are gonna be huge one day I just know it.

Now that the dust has, settled, what do you guys think of it?

One of the best bands of the 70s. Your post made me depressed, but at least now I feel something.

Hey guys, come see our band in Detroit this weekend! We don't look like your average rock band but we'll make it big someday.

This is the year that Rock & Roll is going to achieve perfection. Mark my words. History will prove me correct.

Beatles reunion, when?
Steely Dan concert tour when?
New Iggy and The Stooges album when?

What the fuck is this dumb shit?

Grand Funk sucks so much fucking ass

>DUDE

So who has tickets? Kind of interested to see how he'll sound live without the Spiders.

MICK TAYLOR JUST FUCKING LEFT
IT'S ALL OGRE FOR THE STONES

You guys hear about that nutty band from New York? They're called "Kiss" or something

J U S T

I just got this new Genesis album called The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway and it's excellent. Can't wait to see what other innovative material the group puts out with Gabriel and Hackett in these next few years.

FUCK
NOO

Nah but I saw a band in a dank fuckin venue the other night after a friend dragged me to go see them. They all had the same haircuts, same leather jackets and literally played the same three chord, 90 second song again and again for about 20 minutes. Fuckin horrible.

oh that's legendary punk rock pioneers The Ramones

Who is that tormented looking guy? I've never seen him, but I bet he'll be famous someday, maybe they'll put him in a car commercial or something.

I'm starting to think Smile will never come out

smile leak when

The Henry Cow guy has fucking lost his mind.

when