Topsters Thread

Topsters is back. To celebrate post your charts, your favourite movie, book and video game. We rec and judge each other.

I'll start
>Whiplash
>Hearthstone
>Slaughterhouse Five

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb8QlwTrdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont read or watch movies enough to have a favourite. fav game is fallout new vegas or mount and blade warband

This is so Sup Forums it's gross, get your own taste user and stop looking for validation on Sup Forums. You have a self esteem problem and it can be fixed, just put in the effort and get some professional aid if you really need it.

>idk
>idk
>Dark Souls series

>Infinite Jest
>La Dolce Vita
i don't play video games anymore

> Inglourious Basterds
> Fight Club
> Hotline Miami

>There Will Be Blood
>Ulysses
>Deus Ex: Human Revolution

never understood how somebody can honestly like Weezer? What's the deal with that band?

>End of Evangelion
>Hitchhiker's Guide
>Super Smash Bros

RECS please

Get the fuck over yourself man. It's almost like OP's main source of music recs is this place so a lot of stuff he found he liked happens to be popular here. In fact, one of his top albums is NEVER posted here.

Fuck someone allways has to be an ass about how people on Sup Forums post albums that are popular on Sup Forums like it's some sort of suprise and that noone genuinely likes these

FUCKERS

Lmfao kys

This

Tried any Animal Collective besides MPP? You could check out Strawberry Jam, Feels, Sung Tongs, or something. Also, who do you main in Smash?

>>End of Evangelion
>>Hitchhiker's Guide
>>Super Smash Bros

>RECS please

be my bf

>2001: A Space Odyssey
>ASOIAF series
>Silent Hill 2

first time putting a top 100 together, rather than just endlessly nitpicking my top 50

>Trainspotting
>Metal Gear Solid 3
>Brave New World

fucking A+ taste mane

They're fun to listen to desu

Tim Berne - Science Friction
Holly Herndon - Platform
Julian Priester - Love, Love
Didnt get any recs in the last thread, maybe my luck will change this time

Only wanted to put one albym from each band in my chart. Really like feels. Shiek in Melee, Ness in PM, Fox in S4. PM is my favorite though
ok

>End of Evangelion
>The Pearl
>D2

>This is so Sup Forums it's gross
Wonder why?

oh my god are you me
music taste-wise

Thank you, this was amazing.

>lightning bolt
>NEVER posted here

literally lmao'ing

I'm glad that you are riding my dick and making me look good but I listen to entry-level trash. And lightning bolt is always mentioned when there is a noise rock thread.

replying to someone else's comment on Sup Forums isn't the best way to write out your daily reminders
use the Reminders app

>Inglorious Basterds
>Harry Potter
>bioshock

>Ready Player One
>Interstellar ; Memento
>Runescape

Damn son why you gotta be so savage XD

I just get mad that some shit head posts that same post EVERY thread
Also I don't listen to noise rock so probably why I didn't recognize it

Why the fuck did you just reply to your own comment

It's okay I was teasing you. I love you. Pretentious faggots litter this board.

yikes

My list is incredibly similar, don't you ever feel judged that you listen to those groups too often, I know I do.

Yeah, I feel like it's considered to be normie but it's what I love the most

I know OP is such a retard.

I remember there was a span of 3 month were I would only listen to AnCo. I even had to make my own live bootlegs since I just couldn't get enough of them.

I've been listening to at least one AnCo release a day for months now, each album always has me coming back

>people feeling bad listening to the best band of the 00s

Animal Collective is forever

No, I don't feel bad because I listen to them. I feel my 'indie cred' will be put to risk, if you catch my drift.

who gives a fuck about 'cred'

the moment you care about reputation based on what you like is the moment you become PLEB

No problem. Rec in return? Preferably something rhythmic as fuck

This was in my chart but I will still rec. Ondatropica, an amazing latin jazz record fusing pop, funk, jazz and hip hop with some very groovy Latin flavour. Such an underrated gem.

>make top 50
>save it
>download the .png
>crashes and didn't save it

EPIC SITE GUYS XD

>The Devil, Probably
>The Waves
>Nexus TK

can't rec because my chart is pretty basic for a Sup Forumstant

but anyways
>Django Unchained
>Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Mother 3 is a close runner-up)
>Carrie

>Movie: Trainspotting
>Book: The Stanger - Alber Camus
>Video Game: GTA5

Please tell me its OSRS and not the current game. Listen to:
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Los Vegas
Tasseomancy - Ulalume
Nicholas Allbrook - Ganough, Wallis & Fatuna
Caribou - Up In Flames

Caribou - Up In Flames

judge me

If you like wiki from ratking listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb8QlwTrdQ

Its fucking gold like all other SMTB stuff.

Shutter Island
idk
Smash bros melee
Help me friends im new srs

>Blue is their favourite Weezer album
Wanna fight me bruh, Pinkerton 4 Lyfe.

forgot these
>Birdman
>Blood Meridian
>the Last of Us

Have you listened to Daniel Johnston's other albums? Songs of Pain and 1990 are both amazing.

Actually rec people shit or these threads just become lame as a fuck

yeah, i've heard all of his stuff

Quebec by Ween is great too, if you haven't listened to it yet

woops

> Days of Heaven
> Picture of Dorian Gray
> Fire Emblem gba

Sunset Rubdown?

>Godfather pt II
>Brave New World
>The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Forget to rec.

Mother Sky by Morita Doji, Feel oddly compelled to rec Not Available by The Residents too
Would rec Illinois but you've probably already heard it, judging by BoC I could probably recommend you 2814 - Dawn of a New Day

>Borat
>The Great Gatsby
>Skyrim
Dangerdoom - The Mouse and the Mask
Tom Waits - Mule Variations

I feel like this board started going way downhill when people started doing the "it's my taste and it's fine the way taste you pretentious poser!!!" thing. It's not even that people should be shit on for having entry level taste, but like what's even the point of this board if everyone has the same fifty albums rearranged and almost takes pride in the fact that they remain wilfully ignorant of a large variety of music out there

Might as well just start posting in the IGN music threads or something

It really feels like this board specifically was taken over by redditors
Alas

and yet you don't rec one thing

mbdtf under tpab / madvillain lmao

Yeah. This thread is especially bad

spoken like a true try hard

Had you literally never heard music before you got here, listened to 40 albums, and then made a chart? i dont understand how this can be your actual taste unless you actually JUST started listening to music or something. i dont like to hate on people, i just genuinely cant believe how limited your taste is

>not just coming here for the sharethreads

This place has turned shite fast.

Did he insult your chart, user?

FOTR
Seneca's Letters
Rome Total War

I'm not the guy you just replied to, but seriously? Chart threads are here for people to discover new music and we all had to start somewhere, you could just rec and maybe introduce some people to some good music and expand their tastes, no point shitting on people :/

Yeah everyone's gotta start from somewhere, leave the shitting for those "what do you wear" threads