The best band of our generation

The best band of our generation...

they got too mainstream desu

if this is the best band of our generation then we're fucked.

Is Blurryface actually good or are people just meming? I can't tell.

You just don't "get" it. Try listening to them again. Their music is totally unlike any other band I've ever heard.

|-/ kinda looks like a symbol for anal sex

like the person, the benis, and then the other guy bent over which is fitting because all 21p fans like it up the bum

that's because "any other band" was smart enough not to replicate it.

>imblyign this gen isn't fucked because of virtue signalling against its own best interests

Listen to it and make up your own opinion. Your post Sims up Sup Forums perfectly

lul this is solid bait, 10 brownie points

>literally rhymes fire with desire
Kek sure kid.

TOP is a 8/10 band

>Great dance beats
>catchy hooks
>Lyrics that are actually trying to convey deeper meaning without sounding pretentious ( something that no other mu/core band can pull off)
>Shut tons of energy live
>Haven't made a song under 4/10 yet
> raps but isn't boring shit like talking about the countless girls he's fucked
> only Christian band that makes their music accessible to non-christians while still making songs clearly about God.

Actually yeah maybe they are

i don't know about that but listening to them they're not bad

NiCe??

They're like Weezer with no instrumental ability, diluted lyrics, and shitty rapping.
They make gimmicky shit music that panders to angsty teens in 2016 in a way that Linkin Park and Evanescence just can't pull off anymore.
I do have to applaud them for interrupting the constant stream of shit that is modern pop radio with a shorter stream of more alternative shit, but at the end of the day, I'd rather be a sick dog in a hot car than be forced to listened to their hackneyed tripe.
Bush did 9/11, and remember to vote Ron Paul in the upcoming election.

yep

aphex twin
>boring, repetitive beats
>stupid "lol so randumb" aesthetic
>anti-vaxer

autechre
>gay for eachother probably
>literally just noise/fart sounds
>they like young thug

squarepusher
>doesn't have the fastest drums
>dumb retard face
>stupid, nonsensical name

boards of canada
>sappy emotional pandering
>le "nostalgia :(((" meme
>a fucking leaf

VS

twenty one pilots
>intriguing, introspective lyrics
>genuine emotion
>confuses plebs like fantano
>multiple genres, incredible skill with merging them
>real instruments
>hit singles

This.

this

They're cute, I can see tons of old execs pushing their shriveled cocks in their ass to promise them a huge label deal, shit music or not

this desu

this tbqhw/u

in all seriousness the bits about autechre & squarepusher and the praise for 21p is pretty funny

6/10 post.

Ending was good

Man, I thought I was the only one who noticed that Autechre are homo af for each other

/thread

this

Not even close.

It's not even a meme. It's literally just one guy going around Sup Forums and shilling 21P. He's a very, very persistent poster. As soon as one thread archives, he makes another. You can literally tell when he's sleeping.

this
idm = shits
21p = hits

100% this

?