Death Grips was notorious for its dangerous live shows...

>Death Grips was notorious for its dangerous live shows. Some of the band's most infamous shows included Andy Morin cutting a dead cat in half with a machete, strapping a circular saw to his back and almost cutting his leg off, and destroying part of a venue with a backhoe bulldozer by driving it through the back wall and onto the stage.
>At a 2015 show in Brooklyn's Afropunk, the audience was required to fill out waivers due to the possibility of harm caused by the show. The show was stopped due to Morin preparing to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage. The performance cost ¥600,000 (approximately $9,000 US) in repairs.
literal madman

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanatarash
youtube.com/watch?v=useCpQfruDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw someone tries to tell me DG isn't for edgy teens

within five years you will all be embarrassed to admit you ever liked Death Grips

what if i enjoy being a edgy teen in disguise?
checkmate atheists

maybe so
but every person deserves their death grips phase
same with their system of a down phase and avenged sevenfold phase
you cant just skip those phases, you know?

Can somebody tell me where i can download Death Grips EP and Live From Death Valley?

>preparing to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage

>embarrassed for enjoying music
why do people do this?

honestly now that I consider it I can't remember where I downloaded DGEP
I think I found some blog post that linked downloads for all their albums off of thirdworlds.net, even the i.l.y.s' album it's just not listed on the site

Are there any bands that had shows as insane and destructive as Hanatarash? Doesn't matter if they were well known. I remember watching a video of some Slavic looking dude lighting explosives off in an apartment and leaving as everyone was freaking out but haven't been able to find it since

I skipped my System of a Down phase and it's caused me untold lacks of jump and bounce pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo

no I think they won.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanatarash

Hanatarash was notorious for its dangerous live shows. Some of the band's most infamous shows included Eye cutting a dead cat in half with a machete, strapping a circular saw to his back and almost cutting his leg off, and destroying part of a venue with a backhoe bulldozer by driving it through the back wall and onto the stage.[2]

At a 1985 show in Tokyo's Superloft, the audience was required to fill out waivers due to the possibility of harm caused by the show. The show was stopped due to Eye preparing to throw a lit molotov cocktail onto the stage. The performance cost ¥600,000 (approximately $9,000 US) in repairs.[3]

CAUGHT U YA MEENIE
DAT AIN'T DEATH GRIPS
THAT'S HANATARSH

it's like you're actually 5 and don't care about music, just the superiority complex being "patrician" gives you

nice

more like Hanatrash

HAHA

sharethread pastebin has mega link to all their stuff.

if dg is hanatarash, what will their boredoms sound like?

Damn...

like earl's solace but harder

>06/18/2016

who ready for Hex EP 2days from now?

Literally Dethklok

youtube.com/watch?v=useCpQfruDI

I had a System Of A Down phase, Korn phase, and Slipknot phase all before 6th grade.

surprisingly enough I got into Lil Wayne after that and that's gotten me to discover much more hip hip.

We need more of these guys.

>Lil Wayne
top kek
if you hate yourself, you deserve it