Comforting albums

Comforting albums thread? Not necessarily /comfy/, that could be a thread all its own. I guess I'm looking for stuff that feels very personal, probably pretty quiet. At least, that's what I find myself being the most comforted by when I'm feeling shitty. Post whatever albums comfort you, I guess.
Pic related, ultimate comforting album for me.

I'm going to be posting a couple of other albums that fit the criteria for me, hopefully get the ball rolling

Visiting Friends off of Sung Tongs has a similar feel to this as well, both are incredibly relaxing.

The only album I can think of as intimate and quiet as Pink Moon. Very different from his other work in Songs: Ohia or Magnolia Electric Co.

Interesting, I like this album a lot but def wouldn't call it comforting. Makes me pretty depressed actually.
These are great

I gotta go with picrelated, it's very comfy, contains a lot of wisdom, always makes me feel good. My favorite Dylan album

very loud white noise

Real nice quaint/sleepytime music. Puts you right in Scottish countryside.

Literally this album has been the background music to a lot of scary/sad songs, i'd 100% reccomend this. and if you like sufjan, i would also listen to The Age of Adz(album)!! it's happier and different but still introspective and personal and emotional n shit

Pink Moon is a pretty sombre album, but when I turn to it I'm typically feeling much the same way. I guess it's the feeling of being in the same shoes as someone who is able to articulate the feeling so well that makes it comforting to me.

lot of sad/scary periods of time**

Check out this Spanish band called Veneno.

Pink Moon is a weird kind of comfy, like a perfect mix of depression and serenity.

in the picture it says 'cat power - moon pix'

I listened to this album so much last summer when I was going through some shit. Now I can't even listen to it. Brings back too many memories. But it's an incredible album. Possibly his best, if not it's close.

Alex G - Beach Music feels like a really comfy feels jam with a very close friend who understands you/you understand him perfectly. Also Duster - Stratosphere, it's pretty spacey but warm enough to be comfy af.

it really is. have you listened to the exploding whale ep?it came out a month after carrie and lowell did last year and i had no idea until recently. but i rec it if not

I didn't know about it either. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks!

Grouper's Dragging a Dead Deer Up a Hill has been one of my go-to's recently.
Really atmospheric/ambient folk music.

it's on his bandcamp :)

Awesome. I didn't even realize he had one

This album sounds more like an intensely personal play. She has an amazingly expressive voice.