Is this the best band ever?

Is this the best band ever?

Yes, this is the best band ever.

Yeah pretty much

No it's actually Led Zeppelin

It's actually The Clash, The Velvet Underground, or Black Sabbath. Take your pick.

Favorite album?

yea I'd say so

Go to bed dad

It ain't me is my favorite song off that album

Pretty fucking close. I can't even believe somebody could write so much quality stuff in a span of, what? 4 years? 3? Holy shitsnacks

CCR never put out a bad album, or recorded a bad song.

Mardi Gras

Uh, Mardi Gras dude.

It's not a bad album, it's a fans only album like The Who By Numbers.

That's Pendulum dude.

wow is it summer already

It's the best dad-band ever.

yes. numales will TRY TO DENY IT

I like TWBN. I especially like it a lot more than Who Are You. I don't, however, like Mardi Gras. While those two Who albums are simply weaker than their other works, Mardi Gras is not only weaker, but an absolute mess as well. It's clear that the band just kinda fell apart after the departure of Tom, even when John was the control freak. What said is correct.

Funny enough, my dad hates CCR. He despises all those "southern" bands like Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Marshall Tucker Band, the Allman Brothers Band, etc (yes, I know CCR is from California). He also despises most psychedelic rock, such as Jefferson Airplane and Strawberry Alarm Clock (the latter of which he describes as the genre at its lowest point), and REALLY hates Jethro Tull and the Moody Blues.

They're one of the untouchable sixties groups that put out sets on sets of great albums in a very short amount of time.

it ain't them

>vietnam movie
>it ain't me starts playing

Nah, Titus Andronicus are meh at best

What does your dad like?

>Black Sabbath

Other wise that is a contendable list

He used to like bands Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath back in the day, and likely a good few more sorta like them, but doesn't really listen to rock anymore. Nowadays (and indeed since before I was born), he prefers listening to jazz artists such as Thelonious Monk, Charles Mingus, and Dave Brubeck, as well as assorted classical composers.

All along the watch tower or sympathy for the devil are also Vietnam their

Someone should really make a chart

honrouable mention?

Sounds about right. I bet in 20 years more than half of you guys will hate the shit out of all hipster indie music and will deny having ever liked it.

Have a feeling ALLTW gets played more.

Just be glad these songs didn't get dragged to the fucking mud like Born To Be Wild.

seeing that used in shitty comedy movies or commercials nd so on fucking killed that song for me

>implying ted negent is enjoyable

Underrated post

No

The Clash only made 2 good albums. I'd say TVU.

honorable mention of being the most boring dad rock there is

no