Guess my age/personality and rate it

Guess my age/personality and rate it

Other urls found in this thread:

topsters.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horrifying gay fag

19, used to have low self esteem but you managed to overcome it

has a lot of hope for the world but also tends to look at things with a pessimistic view.

26, finds it difficult to find a good balance in life.

19. Used to play guitar, but gave up on it.
6/10 - Very 90's and 00's rock-oriented and personally don't like that type of rock.

23. Often called flamboyant in nature.
5/10 - Mostly because I'm not THAT into female-driven Electro Pop

21. You really like vinyls, but doesn't want to inherent your dad's vinyl collection due to it being mostly dad-rock.
8/10 - Sweet taste, man.

Anyone have a template? I feel like making one.

topsters.net/

topsters.net
or
neverendingchartrendering.org/

The first site may be down, cause it usually is.

18 and a little anxious, maybe you're sometimes worried that no one really likes you or that you chose to be with the wrong people in your life

23 and fashion-conscious, not afraid to tell someone off when they do something wrong

19 and outwardly stoic, inwardly sensitive and will only give his energy to the right people

26. Sometimes overthinks simple stuff and are usually kind to people

24. Really introspective and often describe as eccentric

22. You have a large group of friends that have a similar taste in music

20. Worries a lot with the things that happen around you that you don't have control, but you're trying to overcome this.

24 but still an angsty teenager inside.

Haxan Cloak
True Widow
21 Never goes outside

Maybe try strand of Oaks idk

19 low income
Drives a green car

Watches shows on your laptop for two or three hours a day (embarrassing)

3/10
4/10
7/10
5/10
4/10
6/10
4.5/10
5/10

you are 14 years old and just discovered Sup Forums, and think this is the most epic shit eve

you are probably just as annoying as the other 14 year olds that browse this place

i'd say egdy hipster teen

you're a basic faggot

mid teens, shy white guy who doesn't like talking about how much he likes hip hop cause he doesn't wanna seem like he's trying to be fake hood

late teens, probably does some kind of art course, all-round agreeable guy

22, introspective, not sure what to do with his life from here

ditto for this, but doesn't mind as much and is just kinda taking each day as it comes

19, probably spends too much time on here but doesn't have anything else to do

18, Listened to hip-hop their whole life and just recently discovered other genres
21, wants to be loved by someone
20, have a lot of "friends" but no one really close to you
Around 20, going to college and knows what they want to do with their life
22, spends their weekend playing some sort of sport
19, likes to be straight fukin chillin

bump

praised too much for having a "good" music taste to actually check out anything cool
eats pizza crust first and feels weird about laundry
uncomfortable with their own face

19, think they're 'hard' and shouldn't be messed with, yet are also artistically interesting and 'misunderstood'
24, enjoys themselves at parties, suffers no anxiety
24, feels they are a strange mix of adult and youthful, mixed on your opinion of yourself between deep/thoughtful and irreverent/playful
22, incredibly passionate, seeks to feel the 'most' whenever they feel something
+1 for esbjorn svensson btw, an amazing album, i recc u charlie hadens liberation music
21, you have a distant, slightly awkward presence in social situations that draws people towards you rather than removing yourself.
19, music dictates your mood and you are unhappy with your current life because you are a romantic
21, you feel as though you had a childhood focused on artificial pleasures like video games and the internet and now you want to be closer to nature and natural life but feel whenever you do that you're putting on a show

you think you're cool and edgy because of your music taste because the only thing people know about music besides top 40 in your school are the tumblr girls with septum piercings who wear flannels that say come as you are on the back
you smoke weed with your brother everyday and talk about how you wish you were still your age but in 1991 your outfits are vans and converse with khakis and 'quirky' tshirts you wear Hawaiian shirts to parties and only drink bud lite kurt cobain is your header on twitter and you wonder what music would be like today if he didnt die

You're a good friend if a bit of a goof.

Rational with an emotional center.