ITT

we pretend we are r/indieheads

grimes
kanye
anco
mac de marco

Yeah, hahaha I love jazz. Have you heard of Kamas Washington? He's incredible; really talented. The Epic is one of my favorite albums. :)

What are you talking about?

We already are.

upvoted

>pretend
hahahaha

The list goes on

>let's make fun of what we once were!

I go on Sup Forums.

we out here senpaitachi! /r/popheads we out here senpaitachi! indieheads we out here senpai!

this

>pretend

I wouldn't know what it's like

you fucking faggots

>/r/popheads
DAE think death grips is bae?

I'm 14 and my taste is fucking superior

>implying Sup Forums has to pretend

this board = 90% reddit

hey guys
old Sup Forums meme from 3 years ago
lol haha
upvote me

liked + subscribed :^)

I trust Fantano's opinion and watch his show regularly. He's like the god of music. He knows everything.

DAE think Death Grips are the most underrated group of the decade?

This thread is proving we don't need to pretend.

this

Vaporwave is still cool really

wow I love indie music!
Radiohead is cool and good!

wtf does dae mean

>once
>were
>past tense

You guys heard Red Hot Chili Peppers new cd? So good and indie

that's what you think, faggot

I'm guessing since it's reddit they believe 21 pilots is indie?

maybe something to do with autechre?

So they're just like us?

I want to know this too

ITT: people who have never been to r/indieheads

does anyone else

There is literally no discernable difference between indie heads and Sup Forums

I see all of this being discussed here regularly. Sup Forums is indieheads with scaruffiposting basically

>mu
>r/indieheads
>there's a difference

Angel Olsen has a huge pair of titties. God, what a babe.

Joanna Newsom has a fat fucking ass I want to ravish it for days. Oh, yeah, and also her music is pretty good, too.

>ravish

do you not know what that word means?

You mean to say 'ravage', you ESL shitskin..

uh, no:

"verb: ravish

(of a man) force (a woman or girl) to have sexual intercourse against her will; rape.
synonyms: rape, sexually assault/abuse, violate, force oneself on, molest; More"

lol what the fuck?

>let's pretend we are superior because we feel nothing inside, and knowing a lot about music is all we got going for us. Maybe it might make us feel better (albeit temporarily), if we assert how much more knowledgeable we are about music.

>t. devastated samefag
Try again.

are you fucking with me right now? click 'more' on that page. thats where i found the rape definition.

eminem best rapper

I just cringed so hard
Indie is not a thing dipshit, stop being le defener of "muh unknown (p4k) music XD"

>projecting this much

you are fucking retarded

Definition is a definition, Mr. Ravish. Ask your ESL class for a refund.

what the fuck are you talking about? i gave you the definition, it means what i meant.

Poo in the loo, Mr. Ravish.

do you have something mentally wrong with you? you're fucking scaring me right now. please fuck off you deranged fucking crazy psychopath. i literally have no idea what you're talking about. fuck off.

Yeah, go back to India or wherever.

thee oh sees is my favorite band

epic fucking meme

leave if you actually think this

this

there isnt a difference, most of the people on r/indieheads are open Sup Forums users or former ones

enjoy deluding yourself into thinking Sup Forums doesnt coexist alongside reddit in every way shape and form

Its not even arguable. Its true.

hello r/indieheads

>most of the people on r/indieheads are open Sup Forums users or former ones

that doesn't mean that every Sup Forums user goes on indieheads. but okay /r/indieheads user keep thinking that everyone uses both

i'm not "deluding" myself into anything

prove it

spoken like a true reddit user desu

imagine how boring of a person you'd have to be to browse r/indieheads

it's like 10% of the Sup Forums essentials chart, with none of the banter

grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes grimes chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches chvrches mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism feminism
tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr tumblr
UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO UO

Le /r/indieheads recipe

1. Take one Sup Forums
2. Remove all generals and productive discussion threads, rec threads, sharethreads, etc.
3. Remove all legitimately funny shenanigans and banter
4. Leave behind nothing but the most out-of-date shit-tier memes and the P4K music
5. Install voting system to ensure the most blase content rises to the top and so that users can bury content they disagree with
6. Increase number of underage users

Done.

/r/indieheads taste is

+the most accessible Sup Forumscore
+the least accessible tumblrcore

this is accurate
+a metric dickload of pitchfork music

not him, but he didn't say anything about every Sup Forums user going on indieheads. the majority of indieheads users visit Sup Forums. as I'm sure more people frequent r/indieheads over Sup Forums, surely there's at least a 20-30% userbase here who visit both indieheads and Sup Forums. reddit and Sup Forums exist alongside one another... how you reached your "everyone uses both" conclusion from him stating that the two sites "coexist" is beyond me. maybe go for a walk, friend :^)

maybe you should find a different source to fuel your pride. if your ego is completely derived from feeling superior to someone who frequents a different site than you, psychiatric help may be something you should look into. :)

so basically you're saying you're a redditor

if visiting reddit for maybe 30-45 minutes a day qualifies me for being a redditor, then sure
how many hours do you spend browsing shit discussions on Sup Forums and masturbating to kpop stars? :^)

>ironic smiley face

serious question here: so why do all of these PR people set up AMAs with respected indie artists on there? wouldn't that be bad for these artists and their PR people to be doing open AMAs on a place that is closely connected with Sup Forums? I've even seen a lot of stuff that would be considered racist, homophobic, sexist etc. outsider of here repeated on there.

indieheads doesn't have that much traffic you fag

can anyone help me find some more indie jazz? i already really like badbadnotgood

It must be nice to be in denial.

please stop :( if there's one thing that I'm self-conscious about, it's my use of emoticons! i surrender, oh great one

please, no more, mr. meme arrow
my #1 weakness is when keyboard warriors point out random phrases that are supposed to signify some kind of superiority :( i feel so bad now

We're so much better than r/music. Like we're self aware and actually like challenging and obscure music. We're free thinkers, as evident by liking experimental stuff we're told is good by fantano and RYM.

Mumford and sons? haha, that's so shit. devendra banhart, father john misty, and fleet foxes are so much better.

>i browse reddit so everyone must!

honestly epic

this is some biting sarcasm wow. when does the narwhal bacon my good sir

i know this post is ironic and is fitting the theme of the thread and all but i wanna take the time to say how much i hate people who actually believe that fantano actually "digs" for the type of music he covers

literally everything he reviews is already talked about on some other websites. it's the saddest shit.

Im just stating the obvious that op fails to see.

>mainstream 'indie' person/band/coverage actually leeches off bigger trends to stay relevant and big

what else is new?

Went there for the first time to confirm or deny

This was a top comment about the Radiohead incident in Turkey

At least we're not cucks

what

i'm just saying that fantano should not be praised as such

why are people knee deep in """""""""""""indie"""""""""""""" culture that arent actually independent in their taste or persona always cucks?

I agree with him

DICK

>the problem is extremism in an extremist religion

KEK

Holy kek

didn't /r/indieheads try to dox marcel one time for like no apparent reason other than the fact that he was a teenager

>islam is inherently extremist

fuck off marcel

Pay attention to the upvotes

hi leddit!!

nice /r/indieheads meme friendo

Why do people always do this? Westboro Baptists are nowhere near as bad as any islamic terrorist groups

no seriously, this is beyond pathetic

>someone tries to bring up what a barbaric shitpile of a religion Islam is
>MUH CRUSADES
Every time

could you explain this meme to me? i seriously don't get it. usually Sup Forums is stubborn but this fucking stubborn.