ITT: Your 10/10 live albums

ITT: Your 10/10 live albums

that's the only one though...

Only 10/10 live album?

I personally prefer Europe '72 over Live/Dead.

this, much wider range of songs, shows the dead's ability to genre hop

fair enough, they're both really nice

don't judge me

good shit

I told a friend of mine that this album is amazing, like most of The Gerogerigegege's output but lite, he said to me that it was AnCo's worst.

>pleb

I love it too but it's not that accessible, I probably wouldn't rec it out of the blue. Like pic related.

Personal favorite live album ever

I was just about to post this. Good choice

Favorite radiohead album and their only 10/10. This thing is beautiful, complex, and dense. You hear something new on every listen. It makes its point with 0 filler. It is extremely cohesive, even though each song is very different texturally. Radiohead eschew melody for complex rhythms, and it goes over most of their fans heads.

you think this is good listen to Dark Magus or Pangea

You mean the In The Basement version right?

Life-changing.

Haven't even heard the basement version yet. Should really get around to it, I downloaded it ages ago

It's pretty much agreed upon to be better so yeah listen to it.

TKOL is also "pretty much agreed upon" to be their worst album after Pablo so I'm extremely hesitant to take advice from the majority of radiohead fans.

Just listen to it, it's good. Do the In Rainbows one too if you haven't.

>when you hear the HBFS vocals in the background of Face to Face

I will at some point. I'm sure it's good. Downloaded the IR one at the same time

was going to post this

this

>when one more time cuts out and aerodynamic comes in and the crowd goes insnae

can agree

All of Miles' live albums from the early to mid 70s are GOAT.

This album perfectly mixes the quality of the music with the amount of crowd you can hear. Truly a 10/10