NAILS HAS LANDED. YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US. pink/500

NAILS HAS LANDED. YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE OF US. pink/500

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGIv0oIlde4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>le long last track meme

Can't wait for the 16 minute track next time. UD>AAD>YWNBOU>OH

>People that try to find SOOPER RARE coloured records
Just admit you got into vinyl because you saw your favorite album at Urban Outfitters already

nice setup

Turntable model, fampai?

Mad band, mad album
I'm hoping I get paid before someone else buys the copy at my local store

just an at lp-120. I removed the internal preamp cause it fucks with the highs slightly but good turntable.

I got into vinyl cause my friend had an album on vinyl and I thought the novelty was cool. I'm a musician so it's the most intimate way for me to collect albums I love physically. I've been collecting only for 5 years but I still love spinnin em on a regular basis.

I just hate how it became like collecting videogames or something, labels are always so concerned about LIMITED EDITION /120 POOP SPLATTER VINYL where I'd rather just have standard black records if it means they're getting mass produced.

I don't care if I have the ltd edition, but if I buy something or am able to jump on a preorder, I'll get it on ltd vinyl only cause why not it feels good to add something rare to a collection. And that's what this is. a collection. I'm not doing this because I'm an audiophile or vinyl evangelist. It's just fun to collect music and it means a lot to me. Like just the other week I finally got Botch's box set. they're my favorite band of all time so owning that means a lot to me plus it's rare. it's nice to have something you love also be rare y'know?

me opening my box set btw just to be silly: youtube.com/watch?v=qGIv0oIlde4

I don't HATE limited vinyl in general, but it's become such a selling point for modern records that a lot of labels will press like 100 of their special edition records and no regular black pressings and it pisses me off to no end

I agree that vinyl colors and ltd pressings are getting ridiculous. if I had it my way every release would just be 1 ltd variant for all the superfans to preorder, and the rest be the same color. if there's 500 black records and 8000 black records or something, that's easy enough to digest (and why aren't black records sometimes made the ltd variant? that would be cool) but labels are pushing out 7 different variants on release. why? why do i need it on suburst splatter on white vinyl with black stripes? shut the fuck up and make it solid.

500 black and 8000 blue*

What's the problem with that format? The last third of the album is the final track but it's only 7 minutes.

NAILS > swans

pretty comfy setup

Did anyone else feel like the riffing on this latest one was way more generic than before? Production on this is their best so far tho

Quite, also who cares about production for powerviolence or any punk-related music?

I dunno starting now

>Production on this is their best so far tho
>Producer Kurt Ballou
I'd be interested to see a complete list from the last 2 years

generic seems a little harsh but its definitely basic

>mfw I got out of work, slammed a beer and ran across the street just in time to catch the NAILS set tonight

I'm so happy, it was great. They literally played everything.

This is me being jealous of you

>Owning anything from Converge

Wow all this viral marketing for Nails! Now way any of this is drummed up by an intern tasked with promoting the band!

What's wrong with that