mega.nz/#!oRgjHJLI!jIswt-P6e0omuhxqRQVATWK5xeEXlUFAUaSrA2oBthU
mega.nz/#!8BBkFICT!oJrOyd5lpYjIB-XEXwuOCWe236GCSOU4Tiw0XsQHAlE
mega.nz/#!jw4BGaqK!KLVA_T_qEujiVGcx7Xl2ObR0d56eS-pii2tV2Gu75e0
youtube.com/watch?v=KNwNts7rcGA
vocaroo.com/i/s0aX3KP4hN8T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

July 7th

hopefully it never comes out
frankie sinatra was a fucking inexcusable pile of shit, and them releasing the most atmospheric track from the album was clear damage control
the leaked tracks were garbage, the primavera set was shite and the samples literally made me want to kill myself

>and the samples literally made me want to kill myself
shame you didn't follow through desu

11:59 P.M.

>the primavera set was shite
but they have plans to play like a live band

this

Wow so edgy. When are you planning on taking your life?

What the fuck were you expecting?
>le SILY 2.0 xDxD

Get over yourself retard. Everything that's leaked so far is amazing.

this 100%

uploading now

>40%

Not this again...

70%

30%

76%

100%

can we turn this into a discussion?

so what do you guys think of what weve heard so far?

i like (what im gathering of) the concept. really summer-y and for some reason it reminds me of hippies

94%

Honestly, when I first saw the album cover and they talked about how it was like a road trip, I fell in love. I'm a long time Avalanches fan and I think they're music is perfect for long drives. Also I really enjoy butterfly motifs and how the album cover takes these unconventional colors and brings them together to make it beautiful. It's pretty symbolic of what they do.

What's your
>favorite song you've heard so far
>song you're looking forward to

For me
>Colours
>Saturday Night Inside Out

sent ;)

if i was a folkstar is the song i keep coming back to, it's just so damn catchy. because i'm me is also fantastic.

>if i was a folkstar
>the wozard of iz

very hyped to see what danny brown does

i cant fucking wait for saturday night inside out

>if i was a folkstar is the song i keep coming back to,

Yo, are you guys referring to the previews, or did the tracks leak?

the first seven tracks leaked. look up "the avalanches wildflower" on slsk and go to althealchemist's download. that's me. you can find the tracks there

Great taste. It totally has this really chilled and subtle groove to it from what I hear. The chord progression sounds very finale-like to me.

Holy shit I forgot about Wozard of Iz. It sounds really grandiose and Danny Brown's hyping of it has me fuckin stoked. I have a feeling it will be a pretty big and memorable track like how Electricity was.

I also can't wait for Noisy Eater. I know it's been said before, but man that track sounds like a Parappa the Rapper song. It gives me a really stupid grin.

Frankie Sinatra was really cute. I didn't like it at first.
Whatever the other one was called was retreading some pretty tired ground, to the point that it made me appreciate frank sinatra better
just my opinion so far

This HAS to leak before July 1st. I'm going on a yearly road trip and it would make everything perfect.

tbqh from all the leaks so far it's looking like will be like SILY for me, greater than the sum of its parts

Anyone else getting something like this when trying to access the archive?

did you forget the s in https://

im also getting this. glad its not just me

I have a copy of the Since They Left Us documentary in 480p but no one gave a shit the last time I posted it.

i give one

two shits

AH AH AH

>Fav so far
Colours

>Most looking forward to
Wozard of Iz (the sample of it in the video was incredible)
Saturday Night Inside Out (Cowboy Overflow of the Heart is my favorite song by them)

rebeccablacktech.com works

The whole documentary? Seriously? Or is it that instagram post that was like 30 seconds

please respond, I need that link

Zipping it up now, never oploaded to mega so give me a minute.

Some photographer had a link to it on either Instagram or Twitter, it was posted here but the thread just never got any traction for some reason. And it's only about 20 minutes.

>frankie sinatra was a fucking inexcusable pile of shit
I love when anonymous people online spew garbage and vitriol like you have even a fifth of the talent of a member of the avalanches do in their left pinky finger.

I really don't have much to add except

Subways is SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

Was an official version leaked or are you basing this off live performances?

I don't believe you

and my trips don't lie

I feel like there's a shit quality studio version I heard floating around somewhere

46%

thanks

Surely it has to leak soon right? I don't give a fuck, I'm going to buy it anyway so I don't feel bad if I listen to it now.

Dude, I want to see this. Good job snagging it, somehow other avalanches communities never found it?

46% of dick pics

i have a 320 version of studio subways

btw do you know if I can link people to the mega link for an "ephemeral session" on Mega? I don't have an account and don't want to make one.

They released the whole primavera sound set in full quality, which has Subways

no you don't

I'll reupload it on my account mate, just make sure to grab the mega url with the decryption key inside it

i do, i swear. i'll upload it to mega, wait a sec

Fuck it I'm making an account.

zippyshare also works fine and it lasts forever

ok here it is and in mega 320

mega.nz/#!oRgjHJLI!jIswt-P6e0omuhxqRQVATWK5xeEXlUFAUaSrA2oBthU

Too late man I'm deep in this now haha

You don't you fucking swine

Who cares. You don't have the video, Don't waste bandwidth uploading a video of you shitting inside someones mouth

refresh the page dipshit

Wow, where did you get that?

Man, you'd be doing us huge favours by uploading it

real by the way

The Avalanches - Since They Left Us [480p]

>music documentary
>shitty rip but whatever

mega.nz/#!8BBkFICT!oJrOyd5lpYjIB-XEXwuOCWe236GCSOU4Tiw0XsQHAlE

I think that's from the Primavera mixtape, since the studio version is 3:10 (according to iTunes store) but this is 3:03

THANK YOU
probably the only trip that I like

Not fucking real. It's a reencoding of the primavera set

thanks!

i also have going home, the track directly after this in the same quality. maybe the guy who gave i to me didnt know where subways ended and going home began. these tracks arent from me btw. they just sound like studio quality to me

I told you guys. You cheeky mother fucker

legit?

Of course not

thanks

You betrayed my trust

So what actually is this?

Yeah, that was a part of the Primavera mixtape too. It expands longer than the actual show.
Here's the whole thing: mega.nz/#!jw4BGaqK!KLVA_T_qEujiVGcx7Xl2ObR0d56eS-pii2tV2Gu75e0

Some video of a slavic woman starting her car. It's about 7 minutes.

ah man. sorry. well this seems nice so thank you.
idk why some people are jumping down my throat, i just had a file that sounded good. thanks man

She's British

Not jumping down your throat, but you are a nigg nogg

I NEED A COPY OF THIS FLAG

Not your fault for thinking it was the actual track. Also, people here are assholes generally, not a huge surprise.

That's what i said?

She looked like a slag so it was either british or some easter european shithole

also, a lot of effort for a shitpost there

She's a cheap whore whoring herself out. And now that video will forever be stored in a server in New Zealand in a hard drive owned by this dude

this. i hope they go on sale or something

>/avalanches/
Since this is /avalanches/ this is arguably the most mesmerizing thing they've ever done. Listening to this feels like traveling to another dimension
youtube.com/watch?v=KNwNts7rcGA

Does the Kaleidoscopic Lovers sample sound like Yoshi's Island to anyone else? Especially the bass line.

Why don't people like Etoh? The part that kicks in at 2:55 is such a jam.

Frankie is ehh but Colors is definitely a favorite track for this year. I hope more tracks are like that.

Etoh is easily one of the best songs on SILY

>you have to be good at the material you're criticizing to criticize it

To me this is perfectly valid. Else its just your opinion.

>Wozard of Iz (the sample of it in the video was incredible)

Where can I hear this sample?

vocaroo.com/i/s0aX3KP4hN8T

Thanks.

>Because I'm Me
>The Noisy Eater