HEY

C O U R T N E Y
D I D
I T

BEEN TRYIN
TO MEET YA

But why?

money

courtney wrote all of kurt's music, thats why nirvana sounded like a male version of hole

white bic lighter age 27

nirvana was more popular than hole

The one I hear everyone say is mulatto and albino are opposites, and then same for mosquito and libido, but small is opposite of big.

My theory is mulatto is dirty, albino clean, mosquito dirty, libido clean. Kurt frequently wrote in his diary about how he never masturbated.

What did he mean by this?

He's absolutely right desu

so edgy

fecal matter is his best album

>My theory is mulatto is dirty, albino clean, mosquito dirty, libido clean. Kurt frequently wrote in his diary about how he never masturbated.

thats dumb first off kurt was a piece of shit but he wasn't racist, and if his libido was so big then that would mean he IS perverted you can't really have a big clean libido. if he didn't masturbate then he has a small libido...

a natural poet

"i like to feel guilty for being a white, american male"

how did the jews get to him so early

He hates blacks of any kind. Including mixed race and albino ones.

no

He wrote his lyrics right before they recorded, dude.

No Kurt's songwriting process was dynamic it's what he's known for he typically wrote lyrics in parts

Was it his fate to be absolutely miserable

The jews did not get to him user, he's just an edgy autistic kid trying to stand out from the crowd. Also I believe he was bullied as a kid, just read the poem about the jocks and cheerleaders part, fuck me I mean I was playing basketball back in highschool.

Of course thankfully he channel all his anger into music rather than shooting up schools, I guess if he were to do that, I'm one of the people that will go down first.

My theory had nothing to do with small/big. It wasn't based off race either, but the mixture of race.

R u guys dumb these are the lyrics from the Weird Al parody

yeah because he procrastinated and really didn't care much about them. He'd sit down for a few minutes and then leave.

what does this mean

I gotta say the second page / poem or whatever is was really interesting to read. I wonder what he meant by he can't stop thinking about little girls. ?

>mulatto dirty
>albino clean

>ywn drink Kurt Cobain's nipple milk
Why live?

I honestly don't know what you're quoting from, OP.

you're either over 50 or 11 if you don't have a cursory knowledge Smells like Teen Spirit

It was the early 90s, it was okay to be edgy.

try PINK lighter you pleb. why does everyone say he had a white lighter when you can obviously see the pictures for yourself. also, he smoke American Spirits..leave it to Kurt to set the trend for hipsters even in 1994.

>>A mulatto

NOW YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR

he meant dont listen to his music fucking racist homophobic womanizer

Maybe the patriachy got to him and he had to end it all. He might still be alive today had he of moved to Botswana or Liberia. It must be horrible waking up everyday to burning crosses and the sound of SS Marches as nazis goosestep past your house every morning and women aren't allowed to leave the kitchen.

>I like to fuck sheep

>It must be horrible waking up everyday to burning crosses and the sound of SS Marches as nazis goosestep past your house every morning and women aren't allowed to leave the kitchen.
pls, he was american, not canadian

>implying dave grohl didn't gain everything from his death
>implying kurt didn't reject dave's compositions cause they were shitty
>implying dave, as the fame-whore we now know him to be, didn't get really pissed off about this and have Kurt killed

was this confirmed to be written by cobain?

tru

Is there any proof? Articles, photos? I'm just curious.

He was going to divorce her and disband Nirvana which meant she was going to go back to being a nobody soon

If you go on the website of Tom Grant, a private detective who was there at the time, he gives a very compelling argument. Even if you don't agree with him it's still a pretty interesting read

>this thread has been up for 11 hours

wew lad is Sup Forums really slow these days?

kurt was proto-sjw. the kgb propaganda managed to get to him first and by extension all of his fans

a shame really, that proposed project between nirvana and michael stipe could have been god-tier.

>finally decides to nut into a chick and its courtney love

WAKE ME UP