dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal
fartman.bandcamp.com/track/floatin-on-the-sea
zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
zachary-sticker.com/index/
miig.bandcamp.com/
bluehydrangea.bandcamp.com/
jacobc1.bandcamp.com/releases
moisthawaiianrights.bandcamp.com/album/wiggle-room
sociopathrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/sociopath-033-hybrid-system-podzim-annihilation-operators
willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com
open.spotify.com/artist/1uAwT6Ktqb1LyptCbkI7iy
thedummycrew.bandcamp.com/
stevepowerjams.bandcamp.com/album/fathers-day-ep
skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-for-sunny-days
mtcal.bandcamp.com/album/bluebs-screen
chargingyang.bandcamp.com/track/wind-song
komspel.bandcamp.com/
onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
vocaroo.com/i/s1nmV5MSI7Yo
yamir.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
gausse.bandcamp.com/
cipralexx.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/releases
armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/ii
hollywoodcrushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ii
alldrig.bandcamp.com/
pleasantfuryrecords.bandcamp.com/album/trauma-clipper
creo.bandcamp.com
dogewave.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/brought-an-army-to-show-up-alone

>beep boops
>audacity samples (risset drums/sine waves)

cobramist.bandcamp.com/album/songs-about-coffee-vol-1

>tiny electronic pieces about cups of coffee

i love the drums bro. cool song titles too. very chill stuff. good shit

don't know how much it has to do with coffee, but as a huge fan of minimalist music, I'm intrigued

the composition process was essentially "drink this blend while creating a tune" and that's pretty much the story.
I kinda fell flat on my face creatively this spring and it seemed like a way to jump start things.

evenoxen.bandcamp.com
>indie/experimental folk

I remember listening to you once, Atlas prime. If I wasn't at work I'd listen once more but I'm clinging to the hope that I liked what I heard.

i love it. it's interesting stuff, very relaxing ambient music
oh fuck, i remember you! you messaged me on bandcamp and it made my fucking day. you acknowledged the Steve Reich influence on my songs, I was impressed. giving your stuff a listen right now

windowlistener.bandcamp.com

New release: windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/weakling-ep

>Experimental electronic and sound art

hey

>atlas-prime.bandcamp.com/track/clash
at first i was like
"this is disjointed as fuck and i love it"
but my ears adjusted and now it's groovy as hell and i love it!

Ahhh Mr. Houston, now I remember I especially liked what I heard! The problem usually is that my laptop will occasionally not pick up my WiFi signal so sometimes I can't download the albums I want to. Unfortunately this means sometimes I miss on albums I actually enjoyed. Glad to see you around man, and thanks for giving my music a try.

this is truly fascinating music. disturbing yet inviting soundscapes. you create not just music, but atmospheres, feelings. i'm a fan

peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass
>acoustic, high vocals, cello, ambient, samples

Thank you, what release did you listen to?

The reversal on "Grey" works very well with the noisy drone.

Early Autechre vibes, cool stuff. Is it entirely audacity or just some of the drums?

thanks a lot man! i', pretty proud of that song, i had a hell of a lot of fun making it.

Weakling EP. As a huge fan of the band Weakling, i was intrigued by the title. it sounds unlike anything i've ever heart before

Thank you man! People haven't said much on the ep, that's great that you like it!
Thanks!

choamnomski.bandcamp.com/album/ten-minutes-demo

My little side project. Feedback is appreciated!

Yo this is sweet. Love the vocals

this is quality music. very professional sounding. the album has a very nice flow to it. Frankie's Farm is catchy as all hell

Haha sometimes my vocals get lost in the mix so I appreciate that compliment man. Looking forward to checking your stuff out soon Tbh famalm

it's mostly the sorta pad sounding ones. also used it for some choppin. "dust storms" is done with only samples from audacity, but i used reason for all the arrangement/composition.

fucking love the vocals. reminds me of Jeff Mangum, and I mean that in the best possible way. very warm, inviting, earnest music.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/montreal

>synthpop, retrowave, simple pop album made with vintage gear

I really do appreciate honesty so that I can grow, so please don't hold back.

i really like it, has a very 90's feel to it. Atlas is a badass song title and a great song. seriously, this is good music.

Really? I see so many mixed replies that I never know what to think.

What tracks are best? If I know that maybe I can follow on that style.

Haha Jeff was definitely a huge influence in both songwriting and production. It's most obvious when the distortion hits but it's interesting to see how it pours in the vocal delivery as well.

Yeah man, glad you enjoyed it. It's comments like these that only motivate me to do an even better job next time around.

i'm surprised you've received negative feedback, honestly. Best tracks in my opinion: Carnival Days, Rain, Atlas, 80s Mercedes.

the distortion gives it sort of an authentic charm

I did a song recently based on Sup Forums lyrics. I have my own thread somewhere on here.

fartman.bandcamp.com/track/floatin-on-the-sea

Oh I get a lot, especially of my vocal work (such that I replaced the vocal version of 80s Mercedes). I'm glad someone likes it though, I might work on some similar tracks in the near future.

zacharysticker.bandcamp.com/album/malfunction
>Electronic, Rock

Plus I need your feedback, do you find auto playing videos annoying, or a pleasant surprise, or do you sometimes find them enjoyable when they repeatably play and you get used to the sound of it and how the video starts.

Well here is my website: zachary-sticker.com/index/
I hope you have a good time on there. I am currently running a poll to see if it would be better if my intro video autoplayed or is is bettter as a passing option (the way it is now) you can tell me more feedback such as: if I should not have the website title at the top in yellow and should just be black there, or if I should have a banner. Thank you so much.

A couple of these sound like they belong on the soundtrack to the game "Jalopy" and I mean that as a compliment.

miig.bandcamp.com/
Electronic, ambient

bluehydrangea.bandcamp.com/

>trap
>ethereal

I really like the energy you bring to this with your singing! I think you nail the feeling you were going for with these songs, especially with "Popcorn Ceilings."

The weakest part of these songs is probably the guitar. Not that the guitar parts are necessarily bad, but I personally don't like how treble-ey the recording is. For example the guitar around 0:55 on "My horticulture teacher asked if I wanted a beer," the guitar part kind of brings the energy of the song down imo. I'd say it has potential if you brought the same energy to the guitar playing that you bring to the vocals. This obviously is just my opinion, and I could see how someone else might like how the guitar sounds.

Overall I dig these songs though, I would actually listen to this on the regular. Fav song: Popcorn Ceilings

jacobc1.bandcamp.com/releases

>Bedroom pop
>Instrumental
>Ambient pop

Pretty funky man, weird as hell lyrics lol but I like the concept of it. My main critique would probably be that the vocal mixing is a little inconsistent in the first half of the song, like sometimes your voice is quiet but when the harmonies come in its jarringly loud. I think the song really picks up pace in the second half though. Overall I like the track and the concept!

>peachesdavenport.bandcamp.com/album/the-ducks-a-snake-in-the-grass

The intro track is a great lead-in to the album, very nice.

The use of ambient animal noises to lead into some of the songs is very nice, helps all the songs kind of "flow" together.

I don't know if you like Animal Collective but I got a very "Sung tongs" vibe from this album, which is definitely a good thing in my opinion.

I think you made the right choice in stripping the album down on your own rather than going for studio-quality production.

moisthawaiianrights.bandcamp.com/album/wiggle-room

>punk
>rock
>punk rock

Fucking wow. One of the most fascinating songs I've heard in a while.

thank you so much my friend! im glad someone likes it!

sociopathrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/sociopath-033-hybrid-system-podzim-annihilation-operators

Split release with my friend
>breakcore
>jungle
>hard drum & bass

willbandtheteencreeps.bandcamp.com

>lofi
>indie
>noise pop
>garage rock

NEW TRACK ON SPOTIFY NOW!! plz follow me xox
open.spotify.com/artist/1uAwT6Ktqb1LyptCbkI7iy

thedummycrew.bandcamp.com/

Created an EP for father's day, using chopped and screwed samples of songs that remind me of him.
stevepowerjams.bandcamp.com/album/fathers-day-ep

skabetty.bandcamp.com/album/soundtrack-for-sunny-days
>extREME GUITAR WANKERY IN 3D
I just made one of the comfiest songs ever, and I was really proud of it. I just loved it's chords and it's sound. But then I realised... It was a fucking The Microphones song
my life is over, but I think I will put it in the album anyways (giving credit to my man Phil, of course) the song is Headless Horseman, check it out

I finally listened to your self titled release, and god it was incredible. It really gave me Sung Tongs vibes. Beauty and Bonds has to be my favourite song in the album. It's just too beautiful.

good shit right here, I finally sat down and listened to your stuff (I've always seen you post in these threads but I never went in your page. God I regret that)
oh shit I didn't realise you had a new release. It's really good, man. I kind of like it more than most songs in your last release
can't wait to hear more of you!

this is the first time I've seen you post in these threads (or maybe I am blind???) so it's nice hearing some new stuff!
it's incredible, I really love it and it's vibes. Keep it up!

Skabetty, you have no idea how often I look forward to your posts. You're always finding yourself in some kind of predicament (usually a light one) but your angle on it is just too entertaining.

As for your comment on the s/t, that's so sweet of you to say. It's definitely more chilled out compared to the full length and not as well received but I'm glad it still manages to make an occasional listener happy to have tried it. Beauty and bonds is probably my favorite track on there too because I was able to manipulate Kaiah's cello sample into a separate song. Anyways, your comment made my day.

I'll be sure to listen to your microphones inspired song when I get home

>plunderphonics
>avant avant avant avant
mtcal.bandcamp.com/album/bluebs-screen
give it some time to get going

give me a bit to go through the thread

first concept album i've heard about blueberries

but not really

chargingyang.bandcamp.com/track/wind-song

>shoegaze, folk

Track I recorded yesterday, lmk what you think!

komspel.bandcamp.com/

Post-Industrial Progressive Experimental Dreamfunk

I will upload the The Microphones rip off on vocaroo later, hopefully before you get home so you have something to listen to when you arrive!
I am shocked though, I didn't know someone actually looked forward my posts, I am really flattered! Thank you so much!
If I ever find myself in a boat, I am 100% sure I will listen to Beauty and Bonds, it will probably fit really well! Actually your music in general fits the traveling theme really well (that's why Cherubim and Your Baileys of Water are my bus songs!)

I loved it! It really reminds me of Have A Nice Life (that's a good thing, of course!)
I really liked your voice, it really fit the music. But I am sad to have to say that not many will appreciate it (they sound a little awkward at the beginning, but they eventually grew on me)
But yeah, apart from that, I really loved it! I can't wait to hear more of your stuff!

holy shit that was incredible!!
I really dig everything about it, and I just can't quite explain why. But I am happy to hear that post-punk revival isn't dead (or indie in general)
If this is a single (it actually feels more like an EP desu), does this mean we will be getting a full release some time soon? Because I would love to hear more stuff like this!
Keep it up!

onatonol.bandcamp.com/album/the-city
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!
>lo-fi indie
>influences from ambient,avant folk,shoegaze and emo
>two post punk tracks
>for fans of Giles Corey,HANL,Teen Suicide,The Microphones
>also on Spotify and other markets
Easily my best work yet and I’d say it’s way better than my previous album,Tired of Me. I hope you enjoy and I’d love to get your feedback.

but guess what

new music soon

and here's a new track

i normally would release this but it screams deep cut so i'll just release it next year along with the new album:

vocaroo.com/i/s1nmV5MSI7Yo

recs

yamir.bandcamp.com/

>post-rock
>dark ambient
>experimental electronics
>folk

you can now rate my music on RYM!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_
My music is also avaialable on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and more!

>no-one will ever rec your album because vaporwave is a meme to them.
imo it's just the next step in hip-hop. If hip-hop in the next rock and roll, then a new sample based thing can take it's place

>I just loved it's chords and it's sound. But then I realised... It was a fucking The Microphones song
this happens to me so fucking much, I've come up with so many cool chords and chord progressions only to realize Swans or Eluvium or whoever beat me to it. Usually I just go a semitone or two higher, doesn't always sound as great but you can usually figure out something better from that

Really appreciate any feedback/critique

gausse.bandcamp.com/
>Electronic, Ambient, Industrial, Experimental

holy shit it actually does

>cipralexx.bandcamp.com/
>footwork/juke/jungle/burial
nasty, ver spice
good stuff

droopies.bandcamp.com/releases

Did you forget the link?

This is really cool. Has that late night listening vibe to it that I really dig.

This is very interesting. The piano on the first track is haunting. This also has a late night listening atmosphere to it but I'd say the end results would be more unsettling than comfy. Which either way is good.

armsdealer.bandcamp.com/album/ii

Arms Dealer-II

>dark and heavy electro-industrial, some hip hop influence

hollywoodcrushrecords.bandcamp.com/album/ii

>remix/remaster/reissue of first CCH album
>dance music
>ironic vaporwave
>808s galore
>sample-driven
>originally released a year ago

Physicals to come out in the next few months

alldrig.bandcamp.com/

depressive black metal // post
piano based // ambient
narcotic rock // melancholic

pleasantfuryrecords.bandcamp.com/album/trauma-clipper

>Electro-Industrial

Reminds me of GY!BE with a bit less going on. Definitely nice ambient sounds though.

creo.bandcamp.com

dogewave.bandcamp.com/releases

acoustic songs and videogame music