Is his whole 'I'm sweet and adorable' thing fake? Flea is def putting on an act right?

Is his whole 'I'm sweet and adorable' thing fake? Flea is def putting on an act right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ykEcJyQUZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No it's definitely genuine, he has very kind eyes and natural body language. If anyone is a phony it's Anthony

is correct.

If you read his book Scar Tissue you'll discover that he is a pedophile (knowingly had sex with a 14 year old), has spent half his life smoking crack and shooting heroin, and bullied John while he was in the band.

If you watch the documentary Funky Monks you'll see that Flea is a nice little teddy bear who likes to make silly sounds with his mouth and play the guitar. He's nice. Chad is nice. John is nice. Anthony is an attention hording, talentless, mentally retarded douchebag drug addict.

Agreed, Anthony is pretty obviously putting up a front at all times, I'm pretty sure Flea is actually just a childlike and happy guy

I remember he bought like 3 beehives and made a big deal how he was saving the honey bees lmao like fuck off 3 hives is nothing

>bullied John
How so?

Constant belittlement

It was probably just jealousy. Mike Love syndrome.

source

funny how here he writes that this was all in result of his "love" for John. He really is a tool.

What the fuck does he expect? John was just a fucking kid during that time period, Anthony was almost 30, how are you not aware that someone would obviously look up to you and respect you in that situation?

That's really shit for John. He joined a band he was a huge fan of because he knew their first guitarist's style and then Anthony shits on him all the time. Dream come true turns into worst nightmare.

damn he writes it like it was John's fault and not his

but maybe it's true, I mean wasn't John like 17 when he joined that band? and Anthony was in his mid 20s IIRCL. That means that he was a lot more emotionally mature than John. What can be a joke to a 25 year old can be too much for a 17 year old, especially if he looks up to him

If you watch Funky Monks you can see how much of a self centered dick Anthony is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ykEcJyQUZ4
Although Kiedis is a bit of a douche. I think this video proves that he had some effect on Fru

They started to have a good relationship in his second era with the band because they were both of drugs and had a normal adult relationship. The consensus now is that Anthony resumed being a dick to him some time following this.

This made me slightly like Kiedis more.

Yeah, apparently he was an asshole to Dave Navarro too. John's whole persona changed after he recovered from his addiction yet Anthony stayed the same.

Gotta remember that Kiedis had a fucking weird childhood. His dad was a drug dealer that hung out with 70s celebrities and Anthony was having sex and doing hard drugs by the time he was 12-14. He was also doing bit parts on TV shows and stuff so it's not hard to see why he would have a big head.

It's pretty clear he was kind of a dick but I believe him when he says he never intended to hurt anyone's feelings. But it's hard for people with that type of personality to understand how they're making a person with a personality such as John's feel when they joke around too much.

I think Anthony has gotten a lot better.

>The consensus now is that Anthony resumed being a dick to him some time following this.

I would be interested if you could elaborate on this.

well OP, when youre a successful famous rich as fuck person without a care in the world, you tend to be a happy good demeanored person.

Yes, they're all putting on an act. Like pooches they've noticed that people also like the peppers as clowns, so they are all trying to earn more money, and are on constant goofy kissass mode.
What value they and frusciante dreamt they once had, is totally gone. Chad, aided by fosh, now thinks he's joan rivers. Anthony, aided by feal, thinks he's andy kaufman. Alltogether they now think they're the beatles and the pioneers of the future.

Hi there fellow kids, my stepdad wore a drunk, and i'm aussie, flea'spitypietymcliesbethdorispartycareer2312planet