youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Sumb3GYuAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj58VpC-zHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DONT TAKE MUH GUNS

america is now the sudden death mode of first world countries

youtube.com/watch?v=fcvdkw6v3fE

I've been saying for the last year that there is a literal war in central Florida between jesus and satan

youtube.com/watch?v=nA3-gDrFV78
Release date: January 31st, 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=5BHU4cmNVus
Released May 5, 2015
Fireflight is an American Christian rock band formed in Eustis, Florida in 1999.[1]

youtube.com/watch?v=DnUZ5xpcKHw

did someone watch God bless America and think it was really profound or something... stop shooting kid singers

He's 45

just a reminder in these turbulant times

>Those who would give up Essential Liberty, to purchase a little Temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety

1 reply=1prayer

Ban your guns already amerishoots

*was
wait what's the Voice? I thought it was like American Idol?

even if that were ever a good idea which it probably wasnt, its definitely too late now.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHTgT5hzJVY

>deflecting gun critcism by posting a trump speech
you don't realize how much of a tool you look like do you?

they never will

let them kill each other in peace

Sides of American gun arguments, in simple terms

Anti-Gun:
BAN ALL GUNS

Pro-Gun:
MUH GUNS/MUH DUE PROCESS/MUH RIGHTS

we're never going to solve this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=St6lJaiHYIc

I'm not deflecting anything and that speech could've been given by anyone. What he's saying is the truth.

Chicago's homicide rate is fucking insane and they have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

but speaking of Trump and the 2nd amendment especially regarding militias: San Jose is proof that the militia intent is still very necessary. Police will not always protect you.

there's literally no point having any kind of gun control legislation but a nationwide ban on the ownership of every kind of firearm (without exceptions only granted through strict licensing)

this middle ground pissing around with half-measures which people are stupid enough to call "strict" is pointless and will achieve nothing

Music for this feel
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-27rdwJPs

>there's literally no point having any kind of gun control legislation but a nationwide ban on the ownership of every kind of firearm (without exceptions only granted through strict licensing)
you're basically contradicting yourself here because strict licensing is basically polar opposite from a nationwide ban, as far as the current platforms of any lobby groups etc.

*without exceptions
unless this wasn't a typo. I read it as "with"

>USA gun capita highest in the world
>USA population of non whites ~30%
>gun violence every minute

>Switzerland gun capita 4th highest in the world
>Switzerland population of non whites ~1%
>0 gun death

Ahh
The stats don't lie
And I'm starting to feel they're right

Yes disregard all the hundreds of other variables that make the US and Switzerland completely different cultures and places. That's not "statistics".

Okay, nevermind then.

Switzerland is on average richer than the average US citizen and there's almost no one in poverty. You're making up connections to fit your bias.

People do that with statistics all the time though when arguing about guns. I say we finally settle this by creating two exact copies of the United States in outer space and then banning guns in one of them and compare results so we can finally settle the debate.

Ahh
A cursory glance at unfounded information might be misleading
But I'm starting to feel they're right, and are aligning my personal cognitive dissonance to this perspective

None of this fits into Shakira's "Hips don't lie", there are simply too many syllables.

people resort to gun violence because they're poor, not because they're black, moron.

>black murder rate is 8x higher than whites in us and 7x higher in uk

maybe its not a gun thing but rather a race thing

maybe that has to do with some races being different than others and having different values?

black people are poor in the us breh

>Police said they had no suspects in the attack.

This is the shit that gets to me the most.

bad grammer, you mean to say "and am aligning" not am are.

And what, have the police search everyone's house to make sure nobody has a gun? It's absolutely impossible at this point. Also that wouldn't stop criminals from getting guns, it would only stop law-abiding citizens.

yeah, that's what I'm implying

Ahh
A cursory glance at unfounded information might be misleading
But I'm starting to feel they're right, and I am aligning my personal cognitive dissonance to this perspective accordingly

Still, there are too many syllables here.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaDU8yjgF8

How did Billy do it so well?

wat do we do then

genocide black people

Based Billy

just kill every poor person and poverty is gone

i could never kill neil degrasse tyson, or mc ride

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4BeJddHj4

youtube.com/watch?v=sgpa7wEAz7I

That autist Jello had the right idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I

What if I understand the right to bear arms but not the right to own assault rifles

this thread has become pure sarcasm

>completely eradicating crime is impossible so why even bother trying

Fucking retard.

elaborate

>genocide the president

You unpatriotic cuck.

>assault rifles
is an utter bullshit distinction. There's bullshit about the rifle stock, scope etc. Total red herring.

Now semi-auto would be another story but 99% of all guns even revolvers are semi-auto. Literally the only gun that is not semi-auto is bolt action. Not to mention thats the kind of gun that killed JFK

>Not to mention thats the kind of gun that killed JFK

Allegedly

EEF GUNS ARE ILLEGUL ONLY CREEMINULS HAVE GUNS

DUDE.

JUST THOUGH OD SOMETHING HERE.

THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE MURDER ILLEGAL!

BRO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3czQT52d16s

well right but still thats a pretty big one to throw out there if anyone says our problems would be solved if we just banned everything except bolt action rifles

he shouldn't have to

implying this isn't true

>Africa
>0.1% white
>Zero school shootings

>America
>99% white
>School shootings everyday

Keep whites out of our schools.

That would be great. Only gun for purchase is a bolt action.

America ain't 99% white, nigger

how do we abolish crime entirely then? crime happens w/o guns

well thats what you would need to do. All revolvers and everything is all semi-auto which is literally the exact same thing as an "assault rifle"

youtube.com/watch?v=lLk1v5bSFPw

This. People can just beat up other people.

/thread

ever heard of the prohibition. That is almost exactly what will happen in a situation where something people previously had is made illegal. Underground markets. Gangs who run them. Gangs who want control over a city so no one else can sell there so they kill other gangs.

>Being this retarded

If anyone can kill 50 faggots with that weapon, then they are seriously dedicated.

>i.e. Mexico

I could never kill Viper and Dean Blunt

xD

oh gad

I could never kill Chappelle and Cosby

>MUH BLACKS THE PROBLEM NOT THE GUNS THE GUNS SHOULD ITS DUH BLACKS
>All mass shooters are white

What did they mean by this

Guys, you'll be allowed some house niggers. Now imaging the world you actually want.

It wouldnt be that different especially if he simply had 2 of them already loaded not to mention 3 or 4 which is far from unfeasible. Thats how Cho killed so many, by having multiple handguns already loaded.

Think if just 3 of those homofriends charged him. How many lives would have been saved including maybe they're own. As I understood, half of them were killed while hiding in the bathroom. Imagine if just one of them had a gun.

Look, you stupid asshole

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

Mass shooters just happen to kills a lot of people at once. Killing another person over personal issues doesn't make you a mass shooter. More dickheads kill a few people than kill many. Gun violence is hefty in chicago, but nobody picks that story up becomes it just constantly happens. But yeah, white people can go mass shooting. Mostly though, they're outliers.

>He still doesnt get it

AGGHHGHHHHHHHHHH

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

ur dumb af

What does af even mean

You must be one of the nonwhites

>>All mass shooters are white
what did he mean by this?

I'm guessing the point he was trying to make is that correlation does not equal causation. Just because there are two statistics about one place, and statistics talking about the same things in another place show something of a correlation, does not mean one of them has impact on another. The percentage of white population was obviously exaggerated, but it was meant to show how absurd and easy it can be to link two things which as far as common sense is concerned should not be related with the supposed implication of one thing by another just because the numbers seem to line up.

Honestly, idk about arming everyone, so I won't acknowledge that aspect. However, imagine he wasn't a homophobic islamic homosexual. Think of all the fifty dicks he could have sucked.

Him sucking those 50 dicks so fantastically and effectively would have uplifted us to the point where we would forget about the murder of musicians and kids getting ganked at disneyland florida beaches.

>why even bother trying
Because you're going to make crime worse you dullard.

based

because we're basically getting to the point where any tighter would be infringing upon law abiding citizens

sure we can make it tighter but not by much and its not going to make a difference. Just 1 of those homofriends having a gun would have been a much easier solution. Even with tighter restrictions how difficult would it have been to keep guns away from him rather than just arming 1 single homofriend in that club.

>Just 1 of those homofriends having a gun would have been a much easier solution
Even just a sign outside saying that the bar is armed would make the shooter not bother.

So how much of a possibility is human extinction at this point?

and I strongly insist that the very culture of america not to mention florida is why he took so long to storm the bathroom.

the next most likeliest gun control reform is universal background checks which will likely stop literally zero criminals. Its for private sales which means that the simple action of them conducting the background check means they're both law abiding i.e. universal background checks are 100% redundant.

haven't seen a fallacy this dumb in a while

>USA gun capita highest in the world
>Stefan Burnett resides in the USA
>gun violence every minute

>Switzerland gun capita 4th highest in the world
>Stefan Burnett doesn't reside in Switzerland
>0 gun death

therefore Stefan Burnett is the reason USA is suffering gun violence everyday
sasuga malcolm

Yeah, because nobody in Africa goes to school.

On a long enough timeline? 100%

I'm so fucking bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sumb3GYuAT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vj58VpC-zHQ

Holy shit you cannot be serious. Niggers are vermin, STOP defending them.

at least you dropped the facade you were making an argument

My balls feel great right now. I started doing exercises and massages that are supposed to make the bigger and I think it's working.