I'm looking for a videoclip where I think there were two girls just cruising through the night and they stopped at some...

I'm looking for a videoclip where I think there were two girls just cruising through the night and they stopped at some mall and one of them tried to steal something but the clerk caught her and the other girl hit the clerk with a baseball bat. He just laid there and looked dead then.

They left the shop and had fun for the rest of the night.

I don't know if I'm recalling it correctly but that's the best I can do right now. Don't let me down please Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jcu1AHaTchM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump goddamit, Sup Forums

Jesus fuck, people know music here, it's logical that I ask here. I swear to god you faggots.

I guess OP is talking about music video.
I don't know what it is, but now I'm also interested.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, my fault.

That is fucking disgusting
That girl gets laid
What the fuck

How do you know that she gets laid? Did you fuck her?

is she eating mayo with a spoon?

Yeah, I remember because she made me lather my cock up with some mayo and shove it in her mouth, shit was weird

DON'T BULLY

How do you eat your jar of mayo? Like some fucking animal?

kek

bump, it was some kind of chillwave

Too bad this thread is about nasty mayo girl now

She's probably just doing this. I doubt it's really mayo. It's from some goofy list from the ancient internet. Am I that old? The fuck.

bump

>become a docter
>docter

may as well cross that one off the list already

Kek.

is everyone joking on here and purposely not giving OP the vid? Also I'm new to Sup Forums

>is everyone joking on here
Yes
>and purposely not giving OP the vid?
No

nobody knows, newfriend

In that case here is the video my new Sup Forums friends! youtube.com/watch?v=Jcu1AHaTchM

Pretty good video, but 2edgy4me at times

I agree. I was only fulfilling OP's request, I like the song, not the video.

nice, thanks, I thought the video was better

Sounds fucking stupid