What are some good albums to smoke to?

What are some good albums to smoke to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFLr6OM_hS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO AM I RITE!?! XD

Smile sessions by the beach boys. Dropped a tab to that album recently and it was so beautiful i cried tears of happiness

Check it out, skip the first track though it's nothing like the rest of the album.

shut the fuck up

why is he so overrated by normies?

I've been there man
You're Welcome changed my perspective on life

classical music in general tends to become a lot more engaging for me after smoking pot

forever

turn left up the street

For me it was cabin essence

Highly underrated album. My favorite miles davis album too.

any album sounds better high it literally doesnt matter.

I listened to the Complete On the Corner Sessions on shrooms. What an experience.

I listened to this balls high once and i almost went ape shit when he started saying "a love supreme" on the sax

obv
also
Big Baby Gandhi - Big Fuckin Baby
Deerhoof - The Runners Four

hey... i'm gonna make a chart

getting high and listening to this album is a waste of weed

Reminder that the only people who say that have never smoked weed because they have no friends who've invited them to parties

that was a good thread

or maybe they don't like the idea of an altered consciousness?

Piper at the Gates of Dawn

all of his shit is incredible, desu

Stumbleine sunshine girls

New Amerykah Part One (4th World War)

not a clear idea
maybe the weed kids went out of their bubble only because they know marley was very known for that.

then normie kids find the weed kids cool and ape them

>dude weed lmao

see

>never smoked weed
>never invited to parties

whatever you say user :)

listen to this shit tho

>DUDE FRIENDS AND PARTIES LMAOS
I smoke a shit ton and I never go to any parties or normalfag activities, in fact I usually just listen to music or watch anime when I smoke. Just know a couple of people who can get me grams. I also shitpost "DUDE WEED LMAO" all the time because it's fucking hilarious watching people get riled up by it.

My man

this
when smoking weed it's much nicer sitting comfy in your chair listening to some music,watching a movie, being lost in your thoughts, having a good wank then sleep like a baby
smoking weed on parties is a moodkill imo, alcohol does a better job making me social

>smoking weed on parties is a moodkill imo, alcohol does a better job making me social

Jesus, this 100%. Every time I smoke at a party, or show up lit prehand, I mostly just sit around quietly lost in thought or I just make eye contact with my other high friends and give them that look to let them know that I'm also as baked as them. Its not very interesting. Whenever I'm just drinking though I'm just walking around talking to everyone, its way more preferable in anything larger than a kickback

what a retarded thing to say

your mind is constantly altered by chemicals whether you're putting them in your body or whether your body is producing them

>not the end of surf's up

idk i guess some people say that weed makes them more sociable but i literally don't get this at all. i mean i used to feel that way maybe when i started smoking weed but now it just makes me mad introverted

Probably depends on strains. Hybrids are like the only type that will actually get me talkative and lost in conversation, while Indicas just make me listen to music with headphones on while I watch soundless movies, and Sativas get me paranoid

yeah sativas fuck me up good. honestly when i get weed nobody gives me many options in terms of strains, it's basically just "i have this and this pick one" and they're mostly sativa dominated hybrids.

one of the better highs i've ever had was with this purple strain, gave me a good mix of sociability and euphoria

damn this is making me miss when i first started smoking, i used to get actually euphoric, now i might just get paranoid

>damn this is making me miss when i first started smoking, i used to get actually euphoric, now i might just get paranoid

You ever try taking a tolerance break? I usually take one during the last one of every month, and by the time I smoke again its a magical experience, but its never as good as the first time.

Yeah i recently took a 3 month break, didn't do a crazy amount, just made the unpleasant effects more intense. I might just have an anxiety problem now lol, I mixed xanax and weed recently and it was awesome

This album is pretty great high, especially 'Red Ford Radio' and 'His Son's Future', but at the end of the day the albums that sound the best are the ones that you already like, and an album that sounds great to me could sound bad to you.

Could be an anxiety problem, I've never really had that problem though. I've never tried xanax, but I have done salvia. What did the mix feel like?

Lol your a fucking loser watching anime while your high? You may as well kill yourself that's way more productive glad I'm not your faggot ass wasting my life watching stupid shit like that lol you probably watch hentai and close to being a pedophile get your shit together faggot

>it's a "normie thinks their life is the ultimate precedent for all life on earth" episode

Fuck you mean making money and getting a girl or multiple are objectively infinetly better than wasting your life watching an anime that is paced terribly which are all of them like literally shit is filler to waste your life but lol keep watching anime you not me so idgaf if you waste your life lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dFLr6OM_hS4
If you liked John Anderson in Yes, you gotta check this album out. Especially if you're high

actually most of the people who post that are the ones who stopped being 17 at some point