So Anthony did a podcast with this fucking freak from YMS, but it got taken down. Anyone know why...

So Anthony did a podcast with this fucking freak from YMS, but it got taken down. Anyone know why? Did he start advocating beastiality again?

i actually like his videos, or at least his older ones

Adam is pretty cool.

But I listened to the whole thing, it got taken down because every twenty seconds or so there was a slight audio fuck up that wasn't even that bad.

there were a lot of audio issues, didn't watch all of it so I could have missed a bit where YMS gives a huge rant about wanting to fuck bipedal foxes

the part where yms explains what makes a movie 10/10 for him was cringey af he's so autistic,

>melonhead talks to a furfag for 30+ minutes
No thanks

His views on bestiality are reminiscent of Peter Singer. Maybe he's latching onto those to justify his furfaggotry.

Yeah, I didn't have a problem at all, it wasn't even annoying.

this sounds funny, what did he say?

>both have equally shit taste in music and movies
sounds about right

Adam is a shithead. I'm not saying this because he trashed my favorite films, I actually agree with 9/10 of his verdicts. His criteria are impressively autistic and most of his arguments are for or against something are almost completely random.

never heard of this guy adam guy.
Looks like I have a life and you guys are autist who stay at home all day watching critics spoonfeed you

It wasn't

hey I haven't heard of him either and was wondering how I could spin my being out of the know into being superior to other losers on this board, thanks for helping me out

>brags on Sup Forums
>y-you guys are th-the autists!!

>Looks like I have a life
No one hear believes you. Not to mention he actually relatively popular.

this. he is funny when he trashes stuff, but his actual criticism is ridiculously shallow

Truth hurts I'm sorry :(

it wasn't really...he just explained that he tries to be objective by judging the directors intent against what is achieved. like, he doesn't have to like a movie to give it a decent score.

>it's a Sup Forums mistakes comedic videos for serious movie criticism and spergs out about it episode
well at least you finally moved on from cinemasins

>truth

Adam may mix comedy in his videos but for the most part they are serious

how is that autistic? I think that's a common method of critiquing art.

Adam knows nothing about film. His video's aren't funny and he has an annoying voice.
Compounded onto that is the fact that he advocates fucking animals. I get that youtubers promote each other but I wish Anthony had picked a better """""critic""""" to interview.

Sometimes I feel like this is the only valid type of criticism, especially when I read a review that's a total fucking mess and the person just didn't get it. What is it vs. what is it supposed to be and how well does it do what it's supposed to do. That's what all criticism should be, otherwise it's just the writer jerking off over their personal preferences

nobody saved it somewhere?

T H I S, Fantano's rating system based on
H feelings is real retardation
I
S

yeah, i thought his criteria was pretty reasonable.

The problem with this type of criticism is how difficult it can be to distinguish between what is and is not the creator's intent. Diehard fanboys will always find a way to excuse a work's blemishes by somehow finding a way to justify them in relation to what the creator was trying to do, you know?

My two favorite channels on YouTube.

He's gonna re-upload it.

>people still whining about his views on bestiality
I don't agree with him but they're more reasonable than 99% of people out there

yeah antwon fantwon made that point.

with movies is easier

Go away Adam

I don't actually know what he argues, just heard he's for it and was creeped out. Care to elaborate?

>views on bestiality

uh?

I thought that was a joke. If he's actually for it that's pretty funny.

iirc he argues that animals are able to provide consent, therefore he doesn't see an issue with it. while I can definitely see what he's going for, I disagree with him largely because I don't think we a way to reliably and objectively tell that yet.
who knows, maybe technology will soon fix that.
yeah, it's a real thing

Somebody please post the huge-ass list that shows the shitty ratings he gives to movies.

>Needledrop
>RLM
>YMS
>H3H3

Cringe.

>because I don't think we a way to reliably and objectively tell that yet.
I mean, if a horse kicks you in the balls I'm pretty sure that means it doesn't give consent. Same with if a dog tries to bite you, etc.

i think he says there's certain situations where an animal can consent, like if a horse willingly mounts someone then it's not morally objectionable.,.i think that's what it was

>not liking the hack frauds

Im gonna cut you

bruh...if a horse mounts someone they're gonna fucking die

what's wrong with him

His main argument was calling out the hypocrisy of people who are fine with animals in the meat industry being artificially inseminated via human fisting but get all defensive when the idea of someone fucking a dog is bought up.

Add FilthyFrank to that list

I bet you have absolutely amazing taste in comedy and entertainment

>bruh...if a horse mounts someone they're gonna fucking die

never understimate the flexibility of the human anus, user

never

Kermode takes old man shits that are better than RLM. Literally Stuckmann tier.

I thought he tried to argue that since we already "rape" animals with artificial ensimination and kill them to eat that fucking them isn't a big deal

it was a combination of that and the claim that consent was obvious. my point is that I think there's too much ambiguity in determining consent now, since it's not really like we can talk to animals.

Yeah, either way this is the same kind of retarded rationalization that pedophiles on Sup Forums use to try and fuck 13 year olds

kek i was going to draw the same exact comparison
children can consent, does that make that okay?

Chappelle Show
Seinfeld
Space Ghost: Coast To Coast

so patrish!!!

Indeed. They're fantastic recs

so good and funny!!! xD

remember chappelle show when he had wu tang?? that was so great with the wu tang references!

remember that episode of space ghost when it was really awkward and wierd??

remember that episode of seinfeld where everyone was yelling??

so good!

wow its fucking nothing

t. 12 year-old family guy fan

haha, great insult! that means everything you like isn't worthless trash!!

Saying af is cringey. Please kill yourself

damn, you're mad af

>being this triggered

>U MAD?
Cringe

>Cringe
God, i fucking hate people like you. I'd happily beat the shit out of you, i really would

>Unironically using the word "cringe"
normalfag confirmed

wait what level of irony are we on now

we have gone past the maximum level of irony and are being completely unironic now

damn...

Fuck off, normie.

you really put the af in mad af

xD

Listened it to it yesterday. It was just audio issues, the content was fine. Don't know why everyone shits on Adam. He can be a bit nitpicky but as a whole he's probably one of the better YouTube reviewers.

This. Also he's cute.

>cute
faggot kill yourself

I second this

these

he looks like marcel a little bit

he'd be cuter with a man's haircut

oh fuk

Who should Fantwon interview next?

I saved a copy of it, it's in 480p though

I think itd be cool for him to talk to someone who's actually a well respected game reviewer, like Matthewmatosis

Our lord and saviour Jon from ARTV

There are some people that know what they're looking for and have a belief as to what constitutes good film making. He's better equipped in his criticisms and likes unlike the majority of Sup Forums and doesn't let nostalgia goggles blind his critiques unlike RLM. He's good. Just because he doesn't praise everything mediocre like the rest of the industry doesn't mean he's shallow, it means he has standards.

That's a valid form of review, especially if your goal is to have a sort of "consumers guide" of what is good and what might not be worth your time. It's also a very boring method, subjectivity matters when art is concerned and it's interesting when a reviewer has a clear taste which readers can identify with "x reviewer likes this album and I have similar taste, so I will like this album".

Judging thigns based on what they set out to do and whether they achived that is also not very useful. You can make something with a specific goal in mind and achieve it but that goal might not be very interesting.
Not to mention that often the best art is art with a more niche goal or interesting idea yet rough execution.

>often the best art is art with a more niche goal or interesting idea yet rough execution
tell that to the painting with haters

These are all valid points. It's also worth noting that pretty much all art has the intention of making the listener/viewer feel a certain way. And how predisposed someone is to that particular type of art, along with their particular taste, will determine the impact it has on them. So it's pretty much impossible to rate any art from a completely objective standpoint.

>video games
>respected

pick one

He always talks about nitpicky bullshit and ignores really important things like character and theme. Look at his Inside Out review. He was harping on the mechanics of a fantasy world while missing the entire point of everything. A kids movie was literally too deep for him.

Nothing grinds my gears more than people using "beastiality" instead of bestiality

it makes me really fucking mad somehow

Oh please no. Not that dork.

now that you've pointed that out I'll probably get autistically spergy and mad about it too
t-thanks user

>I'm shallow enough to dismiss an entire form of art for no reason other than to make myself feel superior
You're a close minded fuck

Both are wrong, it's zoophilia you fuckos

nah zoophilia is the attraction, bestiality is the act

>video games
>art

pick one