last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/user/stephanjd
last.fm/user/LittleLake37
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Recommend me noise and drone

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Meshuggah, Spinvis, Between the Buried and Me, The Avalanches, Global Communication, Fuck Buttons, Gojira, RYKARD, 上海アリス幻樂団, Franz Liszt, Lone, Lite, 澤野弘之, Radiohead, Fire!, Sweet Trip, Rammstein, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Sinoia Caves and Andrew Jackson Jihad.

I hope you're gonna feel better soon user

Thank you

gl brother

last.fm/user/jonathanthomas3

Have a cute Senjougahara.

last.fm/user/tudammkawaii

last.fm/user/Shamepai
>Tfw instinctively reading right to left
Wew
Nice stuff
Don't do it man. We all do regrerable things in life but there is always hope and good things in it.

Not going to kill myself,i just get a very weird feeling when it's the beginning of summer,i hate the sun and heat.

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

>Last 7 days I have been into Pig Destroyer, Bedhead, Aidan Coughlan, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Dakota Suite, Naang Naang, Image Of Life, Księżyc, Total Abuse, Solid Space, Jackson C. Frank, Planning for Burial, The New Year, Force Publique Congo, Tzusing, Bare Wire Son, Stillborn Fawn, Född Död, Truce, Antwon, Mr. De', Acronym, An-i, I DO NOT LOVE., Monica Hits The Ground, Nigel Pepper Cock, Norin, Oppenheimer Analysis, Pygmy Lush, Deathpile, Discordance, Giles Corey, Rosen & Spyddet, ვარგ, Alo Girl, Cremation Lily, Lonesummer, Shellac, Vatican Shadow, Youth Novel, Amato, Broken English Club, Burzum and Nemo.

>crippling depression edition
[2]

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Chet Baker, Helena Hauff, Ezra Pound, Vatican Shadow, Charlie Parker, Sutcliffe Jügend, Blood Axis, Mamoru Fujieda, Tollund Men, The Stooges, Ramleh, The Clancy Brothers And Tommy Makem, Kate Bush, Lee Konitz, Varg, Albert King, TSIDMZ, David Bowie, The Sodality, Nic Jones, Bob Dylan, Climax Denial, False Moniker, Geography of Hell, Puce Mary, Veiled, Chris Watson, Kraftwerk, Whitehouse, Född Död, J.J. Johnson, Koufar, Liebestod, Oscar Peterson & Milt Jackson, Akitsa, Antonín Dvořák, Ash Pool, F.E. Denning and Yen Towers.

Last 7 days I have been into David Bowie, Hüsker Dü, Prince, Wire, Iggy Pop, The Police, Miguel Bosé, Bryan Ferry, Japan, The Velvet Underground, Marilyn Manson, Gary Numan, Culture Club, David Byrne, Bitter:Sweet, Bob Mould, Clan of Xymox, The Stooges, Githead and Skinny Puppy.

last.fm/user/mattazathoth

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

>Last 7 days I have been into Bones, 青葉市子, surrenderdorothy, Spooky Black, $uicideboy$, Joanna Newsom, Beyoncé, Death Grips, Why?, DOVES, Josephine Foster, Slime Girls, The Postal Service, Girlpool, Xavier Wulf, Boards of Canada, Slug Christ, Tony Molina, Captain Murphy, Lil Spook, fogged windows, Frank Ocean, Salyu, Madvillain, Chance the Rapper, Diane Cluck, Ethel Wulf & Bones, Exuma, Hood and Mark Pritchard.

last.fm/user/stephanjd
Last 7 days I have been into The Microphones, La Vida Bohème, Joy Division, Elliott Smith, Talking Heads, Deltron 3030, The Helix Nebula, Weezer, The Cure, Have a Nice Life, Sufjan Stevens, Beach House, Grouper, Muse, Radiohead, Devo, Massive Attack, Mac DeMarco, Mother Falcon and The Avalanches.

last.fm/user/LittleLake37

How do you do the
>Last 7 days I have been...
deal? Not seeing anything in the sticky.
Haven't been listening to too much music in the past month and a half. Just recently getting back into the mood for music.

Sounds like Seasonal affective disorder (Seasonal Depression), You can probably get a prescription for the summertime.

pastemytaste.pe.hu/

Cool, thanks

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Candy Claws, Swirlies, Colin Stetson and Sarah Neufeld, The Holydrug Couple, The Acorn, Sound of Ceres, LSD and the Search for God, Flying Lotus and J Dilla.

>get a prescription
DON'T fall for the pharmaceutical jew. diet and exercise will do.

>DON'T fall for the pharmaceutical jew.
yes
>diet and exercise will do.
therapy is better

>therapy is better
all three is best

I was hesitant to start taking pills, I'm uncomfortable with the standard of "if you're sick, just take a pill," but I just felt like absolute shit. The meds helped me get an exercise routine started and that led to eating healthier in general.

Yeah, therapy helped out, too. Just find someone you are comfortable with.