Sup Forumschella summer 2016 hype

It's here, the lineup for Summer 2016 Sup Forumschellapaloozaroo!

For those who are not familiar with the event; 4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Muchella

Sup Forumschella is our bi annual listenalong event in the style of a faux music festival, airing biannually since 2012. Its really fun and music related, so save the date.

the full lineup will be posted below

Other urls found in this thread:

mutantradio.org/listen.m3u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get FUCKING hype

Come talk about it with us in our irc channel: mutantradio.org/player/ or just go to #Sup Forumsradio on rizon

u bet

for my Gs

Gay

that comes later

Gay Day is not until the 30th!

>Criterion logo

so patrician

>expecting any less from the patricians who run Sup Forums's best radio station

>tfw at a real music festival for the best Sup Forumschella days

O-okay

which fest u hitting up

What a week eh

We'll also be having skype discussions and maybe some call-ins or even an interview or 2, so be sure to catch most of it so you don't miss out on all the fun!

Join the IRC during the other days and tell us how good it was

Silly me, I left out the most enlightening day
now I look like a bigot

newfag here, never been around for one of these and I'm legit interested in how to be involved. where do i listen along? any particular chat rooms?

Neat

Lot of dope memes here, my boys.

see Hit up the mutantradio link if you don't have your own IRC client, and if you do, join us at irc.rizon.net
That link also serves as the web player, but if you wanted to use your own media player to listen/scrobble, use this playlist file
mutantradio.org/listen.m3u

thanks, both of you, i should learn how to read earlier posts

that sucks, real fests are for nerds

Sled Island in Calgary. Lineup is a little weak compared to previous years but eh. I'll get to sit in on 2016-core day at least