What do you guys think of this album? I know MDE has a bad rep for the comedy...

What do you guys think of this album? I know MDE has a bad rep for the comedy, but I find that this is actually a very good release.
It gives a very nice insight on the current 2010's scene of internet musicians, I'm really not sure if it was intended to be that but fuck it really worked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RxUxe9hFU_M
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtu.be/Hqy9D6imgY4?t=10m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's missing something without watching the video with it

good synthwave

>I know MDE has a bad rep for the comedy

You mean the kind of comedy only beta numale cucks hate?

MDE's fucking hilarious. People who hate then go and watch trash like h3h3 and filthy frank are retarded and likely underage.
youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

Well, I don't want to devolve the thread into politics
I just really like the album

The first 1:15 of STV by Orangy is absolutely fucking masterful. I haven't heard much of the rest of the album.

>I know MDE has a bad rep for the comedy, but I find that this is actually a very good release.

fuck off

he has a show coming up on adult swim

i think it premiers after the new rick and morty

>and watch trash like h3h3 and filthy frank
I'd like to see those pussy bitches do something like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

I like the humor, but I just want to have a thread without it devolving into political arguments

TWAT was much better.

Download link plz

That is not the way in which you avoid such things. You have sealed the fate of this thread lad.

MDE is great but only hardcore morons think they're somehow "elevated" above people like Filthy Frank, MDE's worst stuff is way more boring and cringey

the college one's the best
i watched it like 9 times before i started my freshman year.

mde is the worst thing to happen to the internet

reddit-tier humor

STV is absolutely 10/10. its a shame that Orangy is no longer with us, he could have been a legend

t. underaged Filthy Frank fan

t. someone who's waaaaay too old to be posting on Sup Forums

hardly m8

James Ferraro is the MDE of music.

They're both post-ironic cynical critiques of modern day society and satirizing the presence of media and consumerism in our daily lives and changing their mediums as we know it.

james ferraro's a lefty isnt he

no idea

>I'd like to see those pussy bitches do something like this:
If there would ever a sentence to truly embody the essence of MDE's shallow, pseudo-intellectual, and try-hard edgy fanbase of teenagers, it would be this one.

james is NOT cynical he is a conduit for the forgotten cultural sludge that society left over from various time periods and economic phases

oh wow he went into a room full of non-violent liberals and said something politically incorrect for 20 minutes

STUNNING AND BRAVE

>basically admiting he's being underage

glue70 is a genius

I love this video (ideas man that is). One of my favourite short films on all of Youtube. However, I find most of Hyde's stuff to be unbearable, stuff like for example. Is there anything else which matches that video's level of quality?

these ones are good too, just haven't found many other good ones; all his recent videos are such shit

College Cunts

oh yeah that's another good one I've seen, I love how well these abrasive ones are done, there's something about them

I prefer ones with the entirie 'group' so much more than just Hyde

college cunts is a good one

the rutgers presentation is pretty good imo, but i will agree hyde's standup is generally much weaker than the other content.

>They're both post-ironic cynical critiques of modern day society and satirizing the presence of media and consumerism in our daily lives and changing their mediums as we know it.

yeah I remember when I thought MDE was actually clever too

turns out you don't actually have to have anything to say anymore, you can just take something obviously stupid and make the face which lets people know that you're being ironic and even your irony is ironic and apparently after about fifteen more layer of undiluted ironic cynicism the need to have anything interesting to say suddenly becomes a replacement for actual satire

The fucks MDE?
Recognise this album since CBoyardee did a track for it, was pretty good.
Worth listening to the whole thing?

>basically posting an epic meme

youtube.com/watch?v=RxUxe9hFU_M
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtu.be/Hqy9D6imgY4?t=10m15s

post actually good MDE videos