ITT: 15:36 core

ITT: 15:36 core

?

so like 3 minutes into track 2 Cloud of Unknowing?

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Xtc and Alcohol

nice fuck up retard

nah theres a minor editing issue where they cut off a cymbol early in frankie m at 15:36 and everyone on mu is berating the album for that. quality board.

>Frankie M
Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Xtc and Alcohol

no i meant your deleted post

>minor editing issue
holy fuck I cannot even imagine thinking this is what happens

wew

oh, well then thanks for appreciating that I don't have QotSA lyrics memorized.

What is it then? keep in mind i dont see it as minor. its a pretty laughable fuckup in my eyes.

>fuckup
its very obviously not

the song switches to an entirely different movement or whatever as I recall

pretty minor to me. didnt affect me experience pretty much whatsoever. i dont care about what an editor fucked up. i really dont. i care about what the band has to offer, musically and creatively.

the transition is 10000x smoother on The Gate.
Its clearly an editing/mixing fuckup
i produce music on a daily basis, and had i heard that in my mix i would have immediately assessed the fucking problem. The fact that Gira didn't notice after however many listens just shows that he's getting old.

at least one person who doesn't know how to find free music on the internet has bought this album to hear what the hubbub was all about so I guess Gira wins. sneaky bastard

pure autism

lmao ya bro expecting quality mixing from Michael Gira is autism. Expecting quality mixing from the same guy who gave us Soundtracks for the Blind, and The Seer is autism.
fucking idiot.
inb4 >well there are mixing issues on The Seer and TBK too!
Not any half as glaring as this fuckup, and if there is please point them out to me.

yeah because the gates live. Its different but that doesnt mean its a mistake. Its clearly an aesthetic choice because the entire song changes at that point and the cymbals emphasize its abrupt.

it was le joke to trigger you famerino, and it worked, being this pedantic over a 1 second fuckup seriously means you might have autism

I didn't realize flow breaking mixing fuckups were an aesthetic

wut

if you're swans