ITT

The only good experiment electronic album released this year

Other urls found in this thread:

orangemilkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/binasu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we live in a "super me era" yet with advancing technologies, that limits our choices. as we move into the future, mre advance techs, such as AI will come to take away our individualism. Yet humans have acheived so much. I mean GPS SAtellites! Steamed Milk! Yet it is these very accomplishments which are working against us and our individualism. So the irony isn't in the "dude capitalism' It's in humanity itself.

Not that complicated.

THAT IS A SPICY MEMABALL

Is this seriously worth checking out?

If it's just some cheap garbage like vaporwave where the only interesting thing is the concept behind it, I'll pass.

This. I feel thankful that I get to live in the era of Ferraro.

Album is good but the description is pretentious as hell

nop, it is a classical composition at heart

what is the term "pretentious" but a projection of one's own inferiority and insecurity.

Some nice electronic/semi-classical pieces ruined by pretension

To answer the OP's request though:

a word

see

Does anyone else get a "dreamy" feeling with this album? Like the album cover and the music itself gives off that vibe of a random dream that you had once years ago that you can only remember parts of. It's kind of strange.

How is this better or more experimental than HS3

Is bleepstore the best place to preview this?

well the the quality is total shit but I'm pretty sure that's the only place to preview it.

ok, I guess I'm finding that I have to "nudge it" literally every single minute but if I just do that then I can actually preview the whole entire thing.

literally just waited for marcels opinion

nah this is
i found this album on rym and its dank af. its like experimental synth pop with a lot of vaporwave undertones. kinda reminds me of ferraro a little bit.
orangemilkrecords.bandcamp.com/album/binasu

Actually decent wtf

>being surprised
Orange Milk is pretty good

It doesn't touch James though.

>orchestral memewave
>good

stop hyping your bad jokes ferraro turn off the computer

Try to make something even half as good, then talk.

don't get salty james

its just some program how hard could it be

plus composition
james is a student of classical music

I like how no one even know how old he is.
it's so funny to me when we live in a hyper-connected age where secrets and obscurity no longer truly exists except on the absolute local, basement level. once you're signed to a label you're immediately going to be subject to all kinds of dirt digging.
And yet no one even knows how old James is. He could be 25 or 35 for all we know. He's like a fucking sci-fi cartoon character that's just visiting to play his weird music. I really like that.

this has nothing to do with the music at all so just ignore it

i love ferraro/hs3 but this line of thinking is always so silly.

no thats what I'm saying, thats also a program

at least to some extent

he was born in november 7, 1986
29 years old. he's pretty young still

MARKET CRASH

GPS

oh okay it says so right on his facebook lol
Still, I think he's a pretty good example of an artist taking away the focus from them and placing it on their music. It takes some digging to know about his biography other than "he was in The Skaters"

yeah, I agree

man shut the fuck up

80% of musicians are like that, the other 20% are popular

jesus you ferraro cock riders are the fucking worst

Dude late capitalism lmao

sure thing buddy not like everyone and their mother uses social media to promote themselves in any way
take a pill bro lol