youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your opinion is fucking wrong

Go die

Ride is catchy

their music isn't actually good

Nah that would be Jason ''Meme Dream'' Aldean

damn...

Basic bitch core if you actualy lack the capacity for critical thought enought to enjoy this then please never breed.

yes

aphex twin
>boring, repetitive beats
>stupid "lol so randumb" aesthetic
>anti-vaxer

autechre
>gay for eachother probably
>literally just noise/fart sounds
>they like young thug

squarepusher
>doesn't have the fastest drums
>dumb retard face
>stupid, nonsensical name

boards of canada
>sappy emotional pandering
>le "nostalgia :(((" meme
>a fucking leaf

VS

twenty one pilots
>intriguing, introspective lyrics
>genuine emotion
>confuses plebs like fantano
>multiple genres, incredible skill with merging them
>real instruments
>hit singles

I hope the person who wrote this shitty fucking pasta is dying of cancer as we speak

Something something the fact that

All memes and shitposting aside, I'd say it's this.

n-no way...
I am listening to it right now, and I find it really good (tear in my heart is damn good)
my life is over
IS THIS THE GUILTIEST OF PLEASURES?

well this is obviously le ebin b8 but
>they like young thug
>implying that's bad

Kill yourself you stupid piece of shit. Tear in my Heart is okay but the rest of the album is complete garbage. In fact, all of the rest of their music is trash except maybe Guns for Hands.

>tfw I unironically like this album
>tfw it will never be appreciated by Sup Forums even on a post-ironic level because it's been memed beyond saving

: (
it's an incredible album, especially the last 5 songs (and the 3 first) Goner is the GOAT closer
It really is worth all the praise it's getting

I don't know about that, I think it's a good album, but it's nothing about it is really GOAT imo. The lyrics can be quite cringy, as many anons point out, but that's rarely been a major turn off for me for any album. I just think it's a damn good (though not amazing) pop/hip hop album.

This album would have been a lot better if it was all drums, piano and singing, like most of tear in my heart. That's enough of a spin on the 2 piece band to be somewhat new and it's extremely versatile. The ambition was placed on having a verying album when it should have been on the songwriting. If these guys dialled it back to the bare bones set up and focused on writing great songs they could be worth all the praise they are getting.

youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k

good song tbqh

It's as good as pic related

Twenty One Pilot's PR team isn't even trying any more

yes, now go away

i'd agree with that honestly

>Tear In My Heart
>The song with the lyric "My taste in music is your face."
>good

Goner is the only genuinely good song with 0 cringeworthy moments.

I have seen this same exact fucking thread at least 10 times, word per fucking word

He's spot on about Prince, I never saw a single thread about him until he kicked the bucket then a bunch of people were saying how much they loved Purple Rain

Whoa

Purple Rain has always been on the Sup Forums charts, and has always been shilled by Memetano.

I know I am for reading it

Wew

No this is