Thoughts on V A P O R W A V E Sup Forums?

Thoughts on V A P O R W A V E Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQEiMt_t5b0
stevepowerjams.bandcamp.com/album/fathers-day-ep
youtube.com/watch?v=mRIWmvvHQAw
youtube.com/watch?v=xFO4IDN94Q0
blankbanshee.bandcamp.com/album/blank-banshee-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of it is pretty formulaic but a good release comes out of it every now and then.

Meme genre with no artistic worth

fuck off back to whatever normie shithole you came out of

Everything made by a man is art.

Vaporwave as a section of Chopped & Screwed is valuable, it's like a subgenre of hip-hop in a way.

The shitty a e s t h e t i c bullshit is worthless

I took a huge shit a few hours ago.
You could say I made it.
Is that art?

If you want it to be then it is, yes.
It doesn't mean it's "good" art, it doesn't mean it should have any intrinsic worth. But if you want it to be art it is.

I actually agree with you

Except you didn't "make" it. It's a normal function of your body. I mean as something that you create.

not vaporwave

Anything is art of you want it to be. Even nature, natural art of you will

For me, the whole idea of Eccojams could be expanded on, the idea of the repetition of vocal lines to take them out of context, or the homing in on tiny melodic motifs and exploiting them. It's like the original composer putting in little bits of light and shade, and exploiting tiny fragments of light and making it new

Nature can never be art. However, if you decide to paint nature, then it becomes art.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQEiMt_t5b0 nuff said

>vaporfags will defends this

first for bandcamp shilling :^)
stevepowerjams.bandcamp.com/album/fathers-day-ep

what if it made by a woman?

Women are just a men's creation. Hence the name "wo"-"men".

pretty much. Its screw with words slapped onto it by shitty youtubers

fuckin sucks

but is gr8

I know this guy looks like a hipster doofus but he actually has a lot of good points here. Its not common when you hear halfway intelligent people talk about these genres in depth and what it means to music

youtube.com/watch?v=mRIWmvvHQAw

what are the 2016 must-listen vaporware albums? besides pic related

Since it's easy to produce, there's a shit ton of releases. Some are ok. Future funk is pretty goud tho

was great until 12 year old memers discovered it and turned it into nothing more than an ironic meme with no joke such as

Trump Wave is taking it to the next level and there's nothing the commies can do about it.

Vaporwave is literally the opposite of Nightcore, which has no redeemable qualities. Taking a song someone else made and slowing it down or speeding it up has no artistic integrity. Congratulations, you know how to use editing software. Try and do something original.

Vaportrap is a gift to mankind.

What about all the original vaporwave?

s ɔ ı ʇ ǝ ɥ ʇ s ǝ ɐ

youtube.com/watch?v=xFO4IDN94Q0

Shilling cunt go fuck yourself

blankbanshee.bandcamp.com/album/blank-banshee-0

She's a man user

>shilling
Unfortunately for you, this is widely regarded as one of the best vaportrap albums. You can fuck me if you really want to, just lube up first.