You will never be a famous and successful artist

>you will never be a famous and successful artist

How do you deal with this?

by being more positive

Disillusionment is enlightenment, m8.

Fag.

you seem to have a lot of pent up agression, friend.
you can talk to a school counselor, they're there to help you

>tfw still have fantasies of playing my favorite songs ( in the fantasy I would be the original artist ) in a talent show/television show/outside my sister's bedroom window and impressing people with my talent

>mfw I am
>mfw posting this from a studio rn

>tfw dreams of becoming a world renowned producer with fans lining up screaming my name as I walk the red carpet towards an awards show

bruh just end me

>you are a famous and successful artist

How do you deal with this?

danny brown was a crack dealer and he kept trying until he peaked at 30

>implying he peaked

Danny Brown was famous for like, a year.

>tfw few years into my 20s already, but still can't help fantasizing about being the creator of my favorite albums and playing them for the first time in my school watching all the qts, my friends and enemies being impressed as fuck and my teachers absolutely astonished by my teenage genius

I'm far too old for this shit, but I don't know how to fight it.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I START LEARNING WHEN I WAS 12

I'M FUCKING 23 NOW

Crack dealers have more life experience than people who sit around all day posting on a mandalorian refugee forum. Also, he comes from the USA and not some literallywho country.

Deal with it by getting off Sup Forums. Fuck it, trying and failing is better than not trying. Stop coming here, it won't help you be a successful artist. Django Reinhardt only started playing guitar at 21, you've always got time to pick up a new instrument. Listen more carefully to the music you love, try and emulate its style. Radiohead were basically trying to be REM and The Pixies for the first bit of their career, and they're a sick band IMO. I might leave now actually, fuck it. This place isn't bad, but it's a waste.

I rather be some well known musician of a niche genre, than be full blown famous.

At least I wouldn't have to worry about getting shot by some crazed ass fan.

You'll come back in minutes anyway. There's no reason to even try when you can't tell Sup Forums about it.

>instruments
>16 years after the new millennium
Heh, good luck.

i write a lot of songs and usual i want to be successful
recently tho ive thought it sounds awful
can you image the stress of having to follow up a successful album?
you have to pull musical gold out of thin air otherwise your career would be over

when i get writers block it fells awful cause i think ive lost the talent
it would be like that but with 1000x more pressure on you

i know what it feels to be a third world shitter but we'll make it

What country?

>there are people out there making music for a living, doing what they love and making made cash while you'll work in a cubicle till your late 60s looking forward only to retirement

You give me all your money. Then kill yourself.

desiigner did it and he's 19

didn't even put out much work

90mil plays of panda on spotify.

anything can happen at anytime

>cont

not to say he's automatically successful or 'good' but things can be set into motion much easier than you think

That's the thing. It's all luck. All fucking luck. Whether you make it or not is dependent on whether that one song you made catches on for some stupid ass reason to the masses. But for every desiigner who struck lightning, there's a million of us.

>didn't even put out much work

i get your point here but it's kind of disingenuous. kanye put him on big time.

I don't think being an industry plant with expected 1-2 years of relevance at best is exactly what OP or anyone here dreamed about.

>Reinhardt was attracted to music at an early age, first playing the violin. At the age of 12, he received a banjo-guitar as a gift. He quickly learned to play, mimicking the fingerings of musicians he watched. His first known recordings, made in 1927, were of him playing the banjo and guitar. By age 15, Reinhardt was able to make a living playing music. He received little formal education and acquired the rudiments of literacy only in adult life.
why do you tell lies? Some poor user might listen to your advice and waste thousands of hours trying to become something they never can.