Mfw when Brian Wilson is performing full Pet Sounds live for the last time ever and the gig closest to you is on...

>mfw when Brian Wilson is performing full Pet Sounds live for the last time ever and the gig closest to you is on freaking Iceland

To quote him: I wanna cryyyYyyyyyYyyyyYyy

Currently watching the version from 2002: youtube.com/watch?v=-5cuI5NTKVk
listen to this brilliance, they almost recreated it perfectly to sound like the studio version

ehhh

He's not good, this isn't a good album. He's not a good person, and this is a shitty performance. You'll be fine if you miss it user.

He's good, this is a good album. He's a good person, and this is a good performance. You'll be regretting it if you miss it user.

Iceland is a really nice trip if you can make it. Great place.

He's ok, this is an ok album. He's an ok person, and this is an ok performance. You'll be ok if you miss it user.

hm. his nearest concert to me is 2 hours away. i am poor scum with no car, and asking acquaintances and friends alike to drive me (im willing to buy their tickets) have led to nothing. i feel your pain user

saw him yesterday. he can't hit the notes nearly as well now as he was able to 14 years ago. was great to see him though.

Saw him on Friday

Sometimes it seems like he struggles to get the whole line out

Al Jardine's son really surprised me though

I live in iceland and no way im going, fucker cant hit a note to save his life anymore.

You're never sure what the truth is with Sup Forums...

overrated cunt

Really? I thought you sing basically the same at 60 and 74

The voice really seems to age a lot from about 68 to 72 for a lot of these guys

reminder bob dylan's voice improved alot on his most recent album

Go to bed Bjork

Yeah, I also noticed this, wonder why exactly at that point.

pot kek

His voice always improves when he tries to sing for reals. Look at his "country" albums.

Dylan's voice went to shit in his 30s or 40s though. Between Desire and Street Legal in particular.

saw him in boston last friday. really good show, only downsides were that the vocals were sometimes mixed a little low and i was sat behind this moron who wouldn't stop air drumming and making kissy faces at his girlfriend

yeah.

happy birthday brian

kek

>was sat behind this moron who wouldn't stop air drumming and making kissy faces at his girlfriend
So, he wasn't even making any noise and you were so triggered by a guy with a girlfriend it ruined the show? lmao. Just stop looking at him and watch the concert retard.

he was distracting is all, and i wasn't "triggered," you moron. if there was a standing section at this show, i'd expect that kind of behavior there, but not at tables.

A famous study of COLDS president George Hinckley's speeches from 1959 until his death in 2008 found that his voice remained consistent and nearly unchanged in his 40s-early 60s, then gradually got deeper until he turned 70 and afterwards developed into a crackly old guy voice.

Why would you want to watch an old man who can't even sing anymore play 60's pop songs?

Keeping in mind that he wasn't a singer or doing anything stressful on his voice, so this was more-or-less normal aging. Most singers put higher than normal wear on their vocal cords.

That's almost a 15 year difference. 15 years is a long time.

Sorry your a kissless virgin. Maybe someday a girl will show an interest in you too.

I can't think of many dadrockers who've deteriorated more vocally than BW. He's just...really, really freaking bad.

one of the most handsome men I've seen in my life

"When asked what singers of today he liked and didn't like, Wilson replied 'Oh, there's definitely some people out today I don't like alright, but I won't say who they are because I don't want to hurt their feelings.'"

Also Ozzy has gotten better on the BS final tour.

>implying i care about relationships when music exists

Except Dylan actually acts his age; he's not singing teenybopper songs for little girls from the 1960s when he's 70+.

It certainly is, but it seems like a huge difference between 20 and 35 years old and not that much between 60 and 75. I thought that what Brian sounded in 2003 would be what he would sound like till the end of his career, but it didn't end up that way.

what a great guy

Saw him in Manchester last month. It was pretty awesome, came away loving Pet Sounds even more. He's so fucking old though.

Is BW still a mentally unstable person?