"da whyatt man be keeping us down!"

at what age did you grow out of rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHJySm7ZO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Look at this photograph / Every time I do it makes me laugh.”

when did ypu grow out of rock music?

i love rap but you kinda right.

haha but dude i listen to music thats not targeted toward my demographic look how cultured and modern i am lol!!!

>post
>reply to post

when did you grow out of Sup Forums

Great arguments guise, such a wonderful discussion board this.

At 22.

Untill I heard To Pimp A Butterfly.......

wow ur so cool

>C
>G C
>G C
>G C G C G C G C G C G
>C C
>C C
>C C----------
At what age did you grow out of classical?

OP confirmed most red pilled cunt on this board

never, Marxist theorists have already penetrated deep into my subconscious and i have already begun to believe the narrative bestowed unto me

Lyrics like that don't represent the entire genre, good job being an ignorant simpleton. If you think any genre is inherently good or bad you're just an idiot that is missing out on a lot of good music

rocky white af
not real nigger shit

not defending rocky, but why are you rating music based on how "black" it is?

a song called "I banged 1000 hoes" would probably be an ironic masterpiece

When you guys get old enough to go to a club or bar and they play "it aint no fun", and snoop dogg comes on the mic and says "WIT A FAT DICK FOR YO MOTHAFUCKIN MOUTH", and everyone in the place knows the words and is singing along, you will understand.

i'd get roasted by my black nigga friends if i played rocky

its sheltered white teenager music

look at his concerts, thousands of white teenage girls and a huge squad of paranoid soccer moms, intently watching over their dear children's Sony BMG prescribed "fun"

nigga u old as fuck

Thats every rap concert outside of atlanta.

Only time i ever see black people is at small venues or bone thugs

Serious question, do you have to eventually get grills removed? if so how long before you do, are they removable like a plate?

Yeah you will be too one day.

And then we'll both be dead.

come to la warehouse shows are lit and u get free dabs

Lmao do they have a dab station or does someone sketchily pull out a blow torch mid concert?

And La is like atlanta 2.0

like six stations

is rocky attractive?

When I heard post-common practice era music.

I still ironically unironically love 80s hip hop

Nice edge faggot

LOOK MOM HE POSTED SOMETHING I DONT AGREE WITH SO I CALLED HIM EDGY THATL SHOW HIM HUG ME AGAIN MOM PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU FUCKING HUG ME I SWEAR TO GOD

ps FUCK tREES

>2006-2010 was the worst years for hip hop
Prove me wrong

>caring about lyrics in rap
:^)

Noice memetics, I rate the-cancer-that-is-killing-Sup Forums out of ten.

>Marxist theorists
I hope you're just making a bad joke and don't actually believe le evil Bolsheviks are coming after you because your favorite tinfoil hat youtuber told you.

What? It's not like they're grafted onto your teeth. You just take them off.

what i thought bone thugs was the whitest thing of all time

When i realised it's just a bunch of blabbering over a boom boom beat advertising and bragging about a bunch of shit that their target audience can't afford and influencing them to sell drugs so they can

Good. Go back to listening to country and fucking your cousin white boy.

Got to listen to positive vibes like lil boat

Post shit you don't get at all
>Wiz Khalifa
>Kevin Gates
>Post Mallone
>A$AP Rocky (When he isn't doing a collaboration)
I just do not so the appeal of some rappers, yet every job I work at, someone with the AUX cord has to bump an artist exclusive play list with like only 10 songs

They are all beat rappers
They are shitty rappers but they have nice beats

Couple years ago.

Don't know if this was just particularly great or if everything that followed has just been particularly bad. Either way I'm not really interested in new stuff.

t. scrawny self-hating white boy who worships his black "friends"

can anyone explain this t. meme to me? What does t. mean?

I grew out of "meaningful" hip hop at like 21 and since then I only listen to real nigger shit

"regards"

i think it's finnish meaning "signed". probably spurdo related

thx

this was also the last hip-hop album i enjoyed, or probably will enjoy.

I grew out of rap when I decided it was too stupid for me at 15. Got back in to rap when I realized I was the stupid one for expecting something out of a genre and not just taking what it had to offer.
Do you hate instrumental music because the lyrics aren't good?

>rap
>instrumental music
Pick one and only one.

All rap is hip hop, not all hip hop is rap.

Same

I'll agree with Post and A$AP, but Wiz? I think literally everything out of his mouth is weed-addled garbage, and his beats are mediocre at best. That nigga has 22 million followers on twitter like what the fuck

It is an analogy.

It doesn't really make sense as an anology. So you listen to rap now even though you know it's bad? You've just lowered your standards/expectations?

There are 100 things to like about the genre, aside from the intellectual content of the lyrics. Not all music has to be about that. If I want some poetry fuck I'll read some T.S Eliot.

shit meme
shit thread
shit b8
your technique sickens me

Thoughts on the zombies?

Meech is the only one who really stands out in that group, Juice is cool but his voice is annoying, last guy should just stay in the studio because I never notice when he's featuring anyway

>I write my posts exclusively in lowercase letters, using lots of slang terms and internet acronyms
>talking like a black retard helps me pretend to myself I'm super hip and ironic and not white

The /r/hhh and KTT crossposters are why we can't discuss hip hop on this board

Right after I grew out of having the opinion of a 70 year old man who never used the internet, mocking hip hop cliches like it's 2002, even though I know better but pretend not to so I can be cool in front of my anonymous internet friends.

yo this sounds like minions

youtube.com/watch?v=VcHJySm7ZO0

I have no issue with people listening to rap, but most of the people who do also listen to spotify top 50. And some of the lyrics are so stupid even the people i know who listen to it make fun of them

rocky still made live love asap so ya

But he only raps about 1/4 of those things user

i'd say 2/4.
he does often talk about how dope he is and sometimes talks about the hoes he's banged

NOTHING WRONG WITH JOHNNY CASH user