This is the Sgt. Pepper of our generation

This is the Sgt. Pepper of our generation.

GO SPIN CIRCLES FOR ME

its nice, but it's nothing new. countless other bands have made modern psychedelic pop way better than it.

nigga you... you right, actually.

this is better than sgt. pepper

my favorute always

Of your generation, my generation had the original and therefore no need for derivatives.

okay granddad, back to the home with you

Too bad they all split up and Urie is back to writing shit

Northern Downpour tho

mfw saw the beatles live back in 64' kids these days dont know what they are missing as they cling to this newer stuff.

i think death of a bachelor is good

compare that shit to fucking revolver though or rubber soul and there is literally no question about which is better in quality. fucking newfags.

lol chill

This is shit, made by a fucking MySpace emo band.

the beatles were myspace emo folk too tho

Death of a Bachelor had some decent tracks.

yeah i agree

Easily their best album.

Definitely a great album. Panic's best by far.

It was their worst album. Or should say Brendon's worst album. It felt too rushed, too compact, and a big loss of creativity

don't you think twtltrtd was objectively their worst? (brendon's)

Not at all. I enjoyed the flo-electronic they did. And it was back when it had more than one member in the band. Also some of the bands high points (This Is Gospel and Collar Full)

It has the best bonus tracks

Daily reminder that P!TaD were a fucking MySpace emo band of rich kids from the suburbs of Cali, who never toured once in their lives, or payed and dues whatsoever before Fall Out Boys Pete Wentz signed him to his lame ass Decaydance label. The same label that brought us such shit as Gym Class Heros and Cobra Starship.

Daily reminder that you are listening to Fall Out Boy shill, tailor made for prepubescent scene girls circa 2006.

savage

who cares. pretty.odd rocks

Why can't we have new stuff though, why do we have to recreate classics instead of creating new ones?
too old to be on Sup Forums

who gives a fuck? They're a shit band, but guilty pleasure at least.

>trying this hard

>Liking Pete Wentz shill

They were all from Las Vegas when they started, but I'll let you have this one :) Have a great day :)

It's not Sgt pepper obviously, but it's honestly a pretty underrated album. It's not groundbreaking or anything, not even close, but it's a very solid and enjoyable album. Especially compared to their other stuff that came after this. Doab and twtltrtd are fucking awful and I can't even remember the name of their third album because my brain has erased it from memory. Even their first album is annoying radio pop emo.

That's not The Gay Parade