THIS IS MY HOUSE
THESE ARE MY RULES

why is it that these kinds of pics are always Shibas

are they just massive little shits

they have weirdly human expressions, moreso than most dogs

yeah i noticed that too
it makes their face that really more empathic, i'd say

smoke fucking weed nigger

Fallujah is hipster You sicken me. Nazism should be sincere and unironic. Keep avoiding the question like a true champ, you fuckcuckdemilhipster grow up And here we go again, you're trying to deflect again. Jesus hipster don't you ever get tired of beating that dead horse? Fuck off and come back when you understand what an artistic movement is, you pre-pomo idiot. Your words are as empty as your proof is absent, dickpicless idiot ANUS This is a claim that I am wrong because I never claimed that all metal is postmodern 93 completely destroyed lack of intelligence Why don't you go post dick pics if you've no argument whatsoever you parroting adhominem demilich-listening lack of proof? All I hear is "pomo is this" and you can't prove it. You really really really need to grow up It has no place in the argument, and is just you trying to weasel your way out of things. why are you still 93? You would Like Fallujah, You're all so terrible at hiding yourselves behind vacuous words, hollow arguments and a complete lack of evidence, you can't prove shit and you keep going on and on about your 93 they're ANUS approved And so are you. why are you so fallujah slipskellyknotposter? Can you not see that we are claim argument for pomo reaction pics? Prove it, you cuckfuck 93 Fallacyas last.fm kvlt Demilich buzzwords that you can't even see how far up your cucked arse you all are, Fallujah-loving hipster fucks I'm not a hipster metalhead because I do not enjoy bands You can't even write three coherent words one next to the other, our epistemological frameworks cannot escape no argument and you can't prove shit. Go listen to Hallujaz 93 times Anyway that's not conclusive of you not being a hipster you cuck

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Guys what's 93 Fallujah?

They are literally meme breed

Is there a 2016 chart yet?

holy shit i hate all of you so much

Will they ever be able to top this.

Stay mad blackie

We hate you too.

Black metal sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=qM71torFNBQ

suck metal fucking blacks

I hate black metal with a burning passions

me too

Yes, but that only has like bands from Jan/Feb on it.

My favs this year (if you care):

Howls of Ebb
Chthe'ilist
Vektor
Desaster
Hexvessel
Qrixkuor
Virus

this is why we'll never have nice things again

cuck

indeed

Abbath fucking sucks

(you)

Rename this general to /Fallujah/

ANUS is law.

Because black metal sucks?

It doesn't.

Shut the I know that you think you're 93? Fallujah-loving hipster I'm not a hipster because I do not enjoy bands You can't even three words one frameworks cannot escape no argument and you can't shit. Go listen to Hallujaz 93 times Anyway that's not conclusive of you not a hipster you cuckwon't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist low to take bait. I always choose having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I how you people imply I'm intellectually ANUS This is a claim that I am wrong because I never claimed that all metal is jerking off to lack of intelligence Why don't you post dick if you've no argument whatsoever you demilich-listening lack of proof? All hear is this and you can't prove it. You would Like Fallujah, "epik trolls" fuck up calm, I've been avoiding you're not. (probably or whatever) postmodern 93 fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? you. Literally no one that your brain is to underdeveloped rotted to my idea...GREAT , but I evidence, this site you can't shit keep going on and about 93 they're ANUS so are you. why are you so fallujah ? Can you not see that are claim argument pomo reaction pics? Prove it, cuckfuck 93 Fallacyas last.fm kvlt Demilich buzzwords that can't even I've never taken any This opinion divorced serene. I this site 6 months LAUGH I'm done lived life up until gay shit you reply just to spite I won I've always won not in my skillset. So you reply "lol epik trolled" It's just annoying that I'm never taken on this site, . Fallujah is hipster sicken Nazism should be sincere and unironic Good for fucking. the question like a true you fuckcuck grow up And here we go trying to deflect again. don't you ever get tired of beating that dead horse? I'm so tired of being disrespect on this website. All I wanted do was post MY OPINION. But no you little think it's "hilarious" to mock with good opinions. My opinion. while not is definitely the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING NOT JUST An artistic movement

More like Brickwallah lmao amirite

So what's better? Black metal, or death metal?

And why?

Fuck off blackie

>Tomb of the renamed general to /93 fallujah/

Some dogs need a lot of stimulation, which they usually get through the work they are bred for, but if they're are acquired in order to become simple family dogs, they can tend to become under stimulated resulting in them using their wits for random things, like exploration or learning how to open a door on their own.

I assume the empathic look they have is due to them being really intelligent and observant/curious.

Symphonic Prog was a mistake

Fallujah is the best band ever.
Liking anything else makes you hipster.

hahahahaha xD

But it does. Empirically.

You can't prove shit

Fallujah masterrace

srs guys stop this

You've got no argument mate, you need to grow up

What if someone composed all metal genres, and killed the genre? Rebirth through one man.

Disfuckingscuss
youtube.com/watch?v=_uBXmb1TVxk

Is it 93 times inferior to death metal?

93 !!!!!!!!!1

Prove it.

93/10

Who /93/ here

Black metal is the cancer killing earth

they're fairly different genres so that's a really asinine question

it's just gonna boil down to what style of riffing, atmosphere, etc you prefer

i've read about that, it's a very interesting situation, specially when you compare house dogs how wild canines act (and Shibas are particularly well integrated in the human world)

although that Shiba looks like he just finished gobbling down some anti-depressives

No time for reasonable considered opinions, preacher. One is better, one is worse. DECIDE.

You pick death by the way.

The fact that so many books still name 93 Fallujah GREAT , but I evidence, Literally no one that your brain is to underdeveloped this site you can't shit keep going on and about 93 they're ANUS so are you. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist musicians of all times low to take bait. I always choose having to deal with memesters and classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the idiots like you. I how you people imply I'm intellectually as "the greatest or most significant ANUS This is a claim that I am wrong because I never claimed that all metal is jerking off to lack of intelligence Why don't you post dick if you've no argument whatsoever you demilich-listening lack of proof? All hear is this and you can't prove it. You would Like Fallujah, "epik trolls" fuck up calm, I've been avoiding you're not. (probably or whatever) (not true, by the way), Can you not see that are claim argument No wonder they will think that the pomo reaction pics? Prove it, have long cuckfuck 93 Fallacyas last.fm kvlt Demilich buzzwords most influential" band ever only tells you how far BLACK METAL still is from becoming a serious art. critics recognized that the greatest are Duke and John Sabbath who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded sold more than anyone else therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up postmodern 93 fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? you rotted to my idea... why are you so fallujah ?listening to a lot of DEMILICH of the past, Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers.

i actually would say Death is my favorite
it's certainly the one i've listened to most

None is better, no one has to decide.
Listen to what you like, not what people tell you to.

Spoke like a true hipster cuck

cuck this cuck that cuck cuck cuck cuck cuckc ??? cuck cuck cuck !!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=K-BzWuc16GE

the history of fallujah?

not gonna like lads, I've been drinking since yesterday and I'm sat here absolutely pissing tears listening to Primordial

youtube.com/watch?v=aOorZuf1l40

>she sent the sun to heal me

pls no

>In classical Persian finger counting, the number 93 is represented by a closed fist. Because of this, classical Arab and Persian poets around 1 CE referred to someone's lack of generosity by saying that the person's hand made "ninety-three".

They are a quite independent breed like most hunting or shepard dogs are, so they probably appear more human because their "personality" becomes more apparent

Also they're really goofy looking

Hey

Post recent BC finds

i-voidhangerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/rites-of-fire

they're insanely cute to me, with their fluffy bodies and human-like expressions

they're quite spunky too, or so i've heard

is that doggy suicidal?

I like that we /dog/ now
youtube.com/watch?v=OrocEmhLsJk

It's called the broken windows theory. It basically says that when minor things, like broken windows, go unchecked it leads to larger, more serious issues. The logic is that someone who has, for instance, run over a dog will look around the neighborhood, see broken windows, and assume that no one cares and there will be no consequences. So drug dealers see the dog and know that no one cares about this street. Then murders happen because they know the police don't come.

So basically all you have to do to bring down the quality of a place is be consistently annoying and irritating and disruptive. Doesn't really matter how you do it. But you do it enough times for a period of time and peoples attitudes change. They are suspicious of everyone else. They have a short fuse from having dealt with all the bullshit. And others will see you doing your thing and copy you, follow in your example. Encourage them. Eventually all this increases exponentially until everything is shit.

>he listens to Fallujah

I could see myself screaming "93 fallujah" on a mic.

No, he just reached a state of perfect calm, something which I strive for my entire life.

>listens to Fallujah 93 times

Dead was the first emo kid.

No love for this idea?

You are at a festival and this guy slaps your ass.

What do you do?

It doesn't make sense.

Wonder what I'm doing at Vans Warped Tour

Rape him I guess

How so?

listen to fallujah 93 times

Thrash him

turn 93 degrees and walk away

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

Well basically the sentences together don't have a connecting internal logic.

It's just two sentences. What if some dude took a truly kick ass name like "Master" or something even more epic like the Chinese word for God or something. Then he released albums of each metal subgenre, effectively becoming a moment in time where all metal was made by one man. And what if it was really fucking good.

I don't know, what if?

>hey man this dude has made material for all metal genres
>cool
>and it's really fucking good too
>damn that's nice let me check it out

We would call it hipster metal

Is it just me or does every song with 'female vocals' sound absolutely pretentious?

He got a real purty mouth ain't he?

I don't get what your endgame with that mind game is.

Suppose some dude does what you described. What exactly should then happen?

Having a song with female vocals is fine
Having a band with a female singer/any female member is fine
Actively advertising that you have either of these is pretentious and pathetic.

i don't know how stuff like Nuclear Death would sound pretentious

in fact, i wouldn't know how even stuff like Blood Stain Child is pretentious

this would