What does Sup Forums think of the new Nails album?

What does Sup Forums think of the new Nails album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGGGh03jN4w
youtube.com/watch?v=kiPHAhDtiyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Downward Spiral is still their best.

Brocore garbage, just like everything else they ever did.
I don't understand where these lads get the idea that they should be the spokespeople for healthy elitism in extreme metal/rock-based youth subcultures considering that they're sharing a record label with fucking Nightwish.

Back to /metal/ neckbeard faggot

I mean they're not as extreme as people make them out to be but who gives a fuck about their label mates?

Back to DMU with you

What are they so angry about?

Polygamists

I don't post in /metal/. Never have.

All I'm saying is that you don't get to posture about how uncompromising and authentic you are while getting your paycheck from the people whose whole agenda revolves solely around the peddling of utterly commercial and compromised business-oriented schlock.
Nails are Slipknot for meathead bros and hipsters too self-conscious to listen to Slipknot.

powerviolence for the hatebreed crowd

consistent with what they have produced.

It needs a few listens for the "catchyness" of the songs to stick, but overall it's very good

I agree. I think they've actually fine tuned the Nails formula pretty well and made things cohesive.

I think you're the one overrating your own authenticity. Projecting shit on the band

>21 minutes
>8 min closer
Jesus they have gone full prog now

The 8 min closer is probably the best track tho

A fun lil' blast through some fairly extreme metal

>turn on first track
>You will never be one of us
>you WILL never BE one of US
>YoU wIlL nEvEr Be OnE oF Us
>YOU will NEVER be ONE of us
>y o u w i l l n e v e r b e o n e o f u s

stopped and deleted immediately

itt: people calling a hardcore band metal

It saddens me to see Converge and Full Of Hell members in their video

.. their on tour with full of hell right now.

converge is on tour with harms way right now, and then harms way is touring with margrudergrind iirc

aside from converge's slower post hardcore shit, these bands, they all play within the same realm of hardcore....

if you faggots didn't want to box everything into a new side subgenre anytime you hear something you are unfamiliar with you wouldn't have issues like you are.

Sorry I'm an idiot for not posting what I meant to say.
It isn't about the sound, but the video where Jacob Bannon etc say "you'll never be one of us"

oh, like you mean its a cheesy video and its cheesy that jacob would be on some slipknot level cringe?

i totally agree with that.

Abuse

Their favourite deathcore band broke up

>be founding member of legendary hardcore band

>leave band

>start new legendary hardcore band

>be upset about deathcore breakup?

nah, that doesn't seem to fit the bill mate

ITT: POWERVIOLENCE AND GRINDCORE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE POPULAR!!!!!!1!1!!! FUCKING POZERZ!!!!1!1111!!!!!!1!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hGGGh03jN4w

youtube.com/watch?v=kiPHAhDtiyc

>le similar intro structure means the base of the music has the same value meme