Music journalism has been completely cucked by SJWs

Music journalism has been completely cucked by SJWs.

How can we combat that. Cultural Marxism is going to ruin Michael Gira's career because some lying feminazi whore wanted attention.

What can we do? Do we know Grimm's facebook/twitter? What about a list of some of the worst SJW publications/journalists. I know Laura Snapes and Zoe are pretty fucking awful... and CoS is in bed with fucking Merideth Graves.

Also, some partician anti-SJW music? Swans and Ariel Pink are good ones. Sun Kil Moon too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can cry about it in your room alone like you've been doing, loser

>cucked
>SJWs
>Cultural Marxism

did you accidently type Sup Forums instead of tumblr again libcuck?

>libcuck
>Sup Forums
>tumblr

>Music journalism
Who cares about reviews? Just listen to the fucking music. Gira doesn't give a shit about what Tiny Mix Tapes or P4K says about his music. All pre-reunion Swans albums were critically and commercially unsuccessful, so why would he care about it now?

did you accidentally type in Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums? no one gives a shit, go away.

>caring about music journalism
Kill yourself my man

Go back to please.

this is the most pathetic post I've seen on this board in a while
remove yourself please

Sup Forums is truly the worst board on this site. just rename it tumblr already

>Caring this much about music journalism

Just go start some #MusicGate tag and cry more, nerd. The rest of us will be laughing and continuing to listen to bands we like regardless of reviews.

Go back to

Size for people who aren't ants

>wah, Sup Forums isn't an alt-right echochamber infested with twelve year olds like me!

A size for people who are neither ants nor hamsters.

>MEME MAGIC! XDDDDD

underage

damn this guy is mad as fuck

who's the third picture?

Sh0eonHead
or Mercedes Carrera

Marcel is literally the only good music critic left because:

1) he doesn't bring up cases like this that are irrelevant to the actual discussion of the music in reviews because he knows to separate the artist from the art
2) he pans shitty flavor of the month corporate pop trap rap like beyonce and drake
3) he promotes actually good underground music instead of the usual music blog hyped pr trash
4) he's ahead of the curve of most publications

Why's he so based bros? Fantano should step it up.

I hate Milo because he's a pandering shit, but those I AM SILLY ms paint comics are the worst. People treat them as actual arguments

this board is 18+, Marcel

OP DAMAGE CONTROL

it's been so long since I've seen a thread like this truly shat on like it deserves
good job, you're slightly less shit today Sup Forums

Don't put steven on there. He is a philosopher and intellectual.

>Cultural Marxism
I can't wait for this meme to die.

nice leddit meme friendo

what the fuck is it even supposed to mean other than "eww lefties X^((("

now this is quality bait

Marcel is pretty based 2bh. I can't stand reviews who will shit on other people's music but won't put their own on the line.

>we should ignore all accusations of rape cause obviously they're all from SJW feminazis xD

statist shill

back to tumblr

cuck

>this thread

Why are you autistic enough to care about music reviews? Are you honestly suprised that the music industry is full of leftards? I'm Sup Forumslack even I think your thread is autistic as fuck

Basically anything alt-right neckbeard NEETos don't like

I know that, I was just wondering if it ever had any actual meaning other than a buzzword

This threads really aren't gonna be as funny when they take up 90% of the board

Just ask Sup Forums

Well, Sup Forums is known for being one of the worst places on the internet. Maybe they're here because no one else wants them. Maybe you should just let them have it.

Sup Forums is shit, but it's not as shit as Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, etc and it certainly doesn't need to be made that bad

That swastika picture lmao

God, this pol shit is the new fucking fedora, I swear to christ

Start your own music review site.

>tfw I'm so contrarian I became allied with the sjws once the alt right became popular and South Park underages started spouting LE BASED TRUMP

>new
Sup Forums pretty much defines fedora m80

It's a paleoconservative rebranding of Cultural Bolshevism, a term the Nazi's used to describe a Jewish conspiracy. It's recently been taken up by the alt-right to describe a conspiracy in academia/the media to turn people into "social justice warriors." The term has little to do with Marxism, so it doesn't actually make much sense. Basically, the paranoid ramblings of right wing conspiracy nuts.

now that's what i call a nice meme

continue on your noble crusade against the evil SJW horde

#whitepower

>tfw there are people who do this
>tfw there are people who go even farther and buy into horseshoe theory
fucking spooked

Sure, but they'd shirk any comparisons to classical fedorism

>all these butthurt libcucks ITT
Jesus Sup Forums is a joke, might as well rename it to SRS

me on the left

"Cultural Marxism" is a term only used by reddit conspiracy theorists and shitty bloggers.

this bait is too blatant
also
>knowing what SRS is
wew lad

see
It doesn't really have a meaning, no. The closest you'd get to a definition would be something along the lines of Sargon's idea that universities are brainwashing students to be "Marxists." The examples that people will point to, however, have nothing to do with Marxist critical theory.

In other words, it's a good indicator that its user has no clue what the fuck they're talking about.

not an argument
not an argument
not an argument
not an argument

:^)

ITT: Triggered nu-males

thanks, that's basically what I figured but I didn't really.know where it originated from
cucc

yeah good goy, everyting disagreeing with your opinion is just bait

>cucked
>cultural marxism

do you have any idea what so ever what these words actually mean or are you just paroting buzzwords to fit in with the rest of the edgy counter-culture clique

>calls anyone a nu-male
>posts animoo

This is a worse thread than the other, earlier one of these. Migrate to if you give a shit about this and want do talk beyond using buzzwords.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OUT OF Sup Forums

Actually don't. You guys are kinda not worth talking to.

HERE'S THE SOLUTION:

STEP 1: Stop giving a shit. Stop caring what "critics" say. Stop visiting their websites, unless you are blocking ads so they don't make money from your clicks. Stop immediately posting their reviews to Sup Forums every time you see them and get triggered by it.

STEP 2: Listen to the music you like, and form your own opinions about new music. Find better sources for music. And if you don't care that the artist you like was accused of rape, then that's great for you, listen to their music and enjoy it and as mentioned in step one STOP CARING IF REVIEW SITES TALK ABOUT IT. That's what they do. Music "journalism" is about sensationalism. They WANT you to be upset about things, they WANT you to believe that everything is all fucked up.

Anime fans are even worse than nu males

>this is an AWOOOOOMENT :3 ~

I bet you simultaneously call people degenerate

it's the same people, just angrier and a couple of years older

at least that thread had some pretense of not being a massive shitpost
dank1 m80

[+1]

fuck off then

you fuck off then mate

good fucking lord mods delete this thread

off topic shitposting

dubs

Sup Forums in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

This:

>download (5).jpg
telling
Sup Forums has less mods than fucking /trash/

I AM TRIGGERED PLS DELETE

dubes

Looks like Sup Forums has arrived

Holy shit not even Sup Forums is this embarrassing

>implying that they haven't been shitting up this board to increasingly insane degrees for a while now
it's because they tell Sup Forums to fuck off

>filename

FUCK OFF REDDIT YES THAT ACTUALLY TRIGGERS ME

Sup Forums are not even ashamed about being cucks anymore

>posts retarded butthurt thread
>gets completely shit on by everyone

"t-triggered, you guys..."

cuck

Just look how they descended upon your post like angry locusts

>cuck gets totally butthurt and starts samefagging

And you wonder why you niggerloving faggots are considered one of the worst boards

yeah send people who hate trump back to the home of the_donald

amazing logic

I bet you wish you could just go back in time and be a Rollingstone drone.

anime>music

prove me wrong

>niggerloving

Ok, who was in the wrong here?