"What are you listening to, user?"

What do you answer??

whatever i'm listening to i guess

TH-THE TEABLES I MEAN the BEATLE THEY,RE GREAAT RIGHT

isn't that melissa from suicidegirls

The Postal Service - Sleeping In
Wanna listen?

just some boogie woogie standards

Cant wait to get to my tack piano and record a gothic cowboy trip!

dunno dude just googled cute girl cause I didn,t have any in my pic folder

Motherfuckin' Fraiserwave, that's what.

"Animal Collective, they're sorta like Twenty One Pilots"

Music

Mm food

Please, there's plenty of me to go around. You just have to take turns.

Well for example this ;) its very unknown but quit good. You should Come over some Time i have the Venyl :-)

>Well its not really a band, its more of a bunch of emo kids in a prison crying, it's really good though, please stop running

Every time

you can denote what her taste by just exchange a few words, either way you can just say you like rock and yo with the flow according what she answers

Nothing at the moment

listening to this
*unzips*

KC and the Sunshine Band - Baby, Give It Up

wode s/t

yee

Ex-waifu.

>Ex

why

Currently, Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. I found a physical CD copy at goodwill yesterday and it was kind of scratched, so I'm listening to it to see if it plays without any mess ups. I'd recommend it, if you like jazz or want to explore a new genre.

memes

Future ;)

Drome Triler of Puzzle Zoo People

Then I waggle my eyebrows and hoot like an owl

Code Orange because it's what I'm actually listening to.

And she might be into hardcore

she doesn't look like she listens to twenty one pilots if thta's what you implying. loos more like a camera obscura, sixpence none the richer, two door cinema club kinda gal

Real tell tho, what's the best way to explain to someone that you listen to a bunch of different things and you go from genre to genre every month or so?

Johann Sebastian Bach - [The Six Cello Suites (Pablo Casals) CD1 #06] Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: VI. Gigue

"I listen to everything."

Don't because that's embarrassing

right now i'm listening to your quiet, sulky, bitch voice. but i was listening to swans, and i would appreciate it if you left me to it, swine.

Belle and Sebastian

>Mel
Woah man, this really takes me back. At one point I had like 400 photos of her (many of those were nearly identical), and fapped to no end.

Eventually ereased all the photos and moved on because having any stash is not very healthy or practical, much less one devoted to a single model. But I grew to miss one of those photos, were she was nude and the light from the lamp she was holding made her look like she was computer generated.